Chapter 186-190

Because I was frightened by Xu Fangsheng before, Xiang Wenqi couldn't help but feel a little weak when seeing this call again.

He really wanted to see if the sun came out from the west today.

But in the face of the urging of the bell, he bit the bullet and pressed the answer button, trying to maintain his composure, "Hey, who is it?"

"Hello, I'm Qin Zhan, captain of the Eagle Group combat team, and Xiang Wenqi. To the game?" The cold hard voice passed in a low and deep voice, and couldn't help making a cold war.

The captain of the Eagle Group combat team...Xiang Wen Qi's eyes widened in an instant, and his whole body was nailed to the spot as if he was hit by five thunders.

This eagle team is a special operations team of the military. It enjoys the highest treatment and has always been the most mysterious existence. It is said that today's eagle team leader is led by a young colonel, and Qin Zhan has countless shoulders. Military exploits, with red-three-generation high hats on his head, even if he is not mixed with the army, the world is still very familiar with this number.

Although Xiang Wenqi said that the position was not lower than Qin Zhan's, but no matter what aspect the other party picked up, it was enough to crush people. Naturally, Xiang Wenqi was short.

"Ahem, I don't know what Colonel Qin is looking for?" Xiang Wenqi cleared his throat, feeling that his throat was blocked in panic.

Qin Zhan didn't talk too much nonsense on the other side, upholding a clean and neat style of work, he opened his mouth and said: "Today my brother was taken away by people from Xiangju in the hospital. I want to know the situation."

"Your brother?" Xiang Wenqi I almost choked on my own saliva, and suddenly I had an inexplicable premonition, "Excuse me, your brother..."

Before I finished speaking, I heard two words coldly said over there, "Song Ye."

Sure enough...Xiang Wenqi's heart sank from his throat and quickly back to the bottom, wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and he organized the language, "Colonel Qin, don't worry, we are here. After the investigation is clear, I promise Send Brother Ling back intact." Although he walked through the back door, Xiang Wenqi couldn't be too dogish, but his words also showed the meaning of letting go.

"Well, I'm just such a younger brother, and Xiang Ju has taken more responsibility." On the other end, Qin Zhan also added such a sentence. Xiang Wenqi knew that what he emphasized was not to bear more, but to show that he valued this younger brother more.

Accompanying laughed and hung up the phone, Xiang Wenqi rushed towards the interrogation room.

Damn, what exactly did Song Ye come from? Not only did Xu Fangsheng tremble, but now he became Qin Zhan's younger brother. If this really touched her, he wouldn't even think about sitting securely when he turned around.

But before he reached the corner, he heard a loud bang from the interrogation room, and Xiang Wen Qi shook his heart.

broken.

Two ends of the word, just now when Xiang Wen Qi returned to the office to answer the phone, the second in command in the bureau issued an order to resolve the Bai's case before noon. He thought that he was just an insignificant little person anyway, and if he caught it, he would be arrested. Quickly close the case. The Bai family swallowed this breath, and their faces were also bright.

So the monkey took the arrow, and hurriedly went back to be the king. Just now, the police officer, who was afraid of being a minor, turned around and became arrogant after entering the house.