Chapter 256-260

As a top-notch giant, the Qin family has never been inferior to the tear-and-force drama of the bad street. According to the scattered information that Song Ye learned, Qin Zhan's mother was also a well-known and well-known lady at the time. She was outstanding in appearance and intelligent, but her temperament was a little colder and aloof, and she never liked Mrs. Cao, mother-in-law. The relationship was at odds, and the sandwich board in the middle, Qin Erye, went outside to make three and four tricks, colluding with Madam Cao and neglecting the original match.

In the end, of course, it was the customary Xiaosan who entered the hall and brought Qin Feng, an illegitimate son several years older than his original son. The original partner has a lonely character and can't bear the humiliation, leaving behind the young Qin Zhan and choosing to end his life.

From then on, Qin Zhan's original son became a child whose father and stepmother didn't love, and his personality became increasingly autistic and silent. Even Father Qin didn't want to see him, and threw him away early-the team didn't notice. ask.

Song Ye walked around halfway around before seeing the small building. It was some distance away from the villa area. It was close to the woods next to it. The appearance was cylindrical, very unique and beautiful. From this literary style, you can read the elegance of the original.

However, he was so angry that he left his son to commit suicide. Song Ye couldn't agree with him.

Climbing up the path covered with colorful flower windows and reaching the top floor, Song Ye saw the open room at a glance. Qin Zhan was lying on his back on the bed, half a bucket of water and a rag on the table, and the wet marks on the table were not there yet. Do it, I can see that this person is cleaning up the house as soon as he enters the house, and just lay down to rest.

The glazed window was half open, and the fresh wind from the woods blew in, dispelling the old musty smell in the house, and the sunlight fell on the desk by the window, reflecting the airplane model full of shelves.

Song Ye walked over and watched these peculiar airplanes with great interest. Some of them have ultra-modern concepts. The shape of the fuselage is very similar to post-modern fighter jets. If you pick it up carefully, it will let her Surprised.

"Do you understand?" On the big bed behind him, Qin Zhan didn't move or even opened his eyes. He just judged the opponent's movement with his hearing, and then asked questions.

Song Ye replied, "Well, I have read related books." She is more interested in mechanical aspects. At this glance, she feels that the aircraft models are rough but have advanced concepts. The second glance reveals that these models are inside. It's all hollow structure, but also prevents many electronic chip gears, and the hardware facilities are very cleverly made.

"Listen to Miss Han, when you were a kid, you wanted to develop your own airplane?" Song Ye remembered the look of Han Yan's affectionate model, which is still fresh in his memory.

"Well, it happened when I was very young." Qin Zhan didn't mean to mention old feelings at all. When he opened his eyes, Song Ye looked at the little things on the table with curiosity. The faint loneliness in his heart was softly brushed over, "You are The first person to come in and visit."

Also the first person allowed to step into his life and share all his thoughts.

Song Ye was taken aback, and he was quite unaccustomed to Qin Zhan, who was looking at him with his arms. This man had a good skin, with a golden ratio of shoulder widths and narrow waist, without a cold air, and he was simply a powerful man. The hormone volatilizer.

Song Ye is also a woman in her 30s, emotionally lacking, and aesthetically recognizable. At this moment, Qin Zhan's look at this time, the strong masculine breath rushes toward her face, making her look away slightly, not salty Dutan only replied, "That's my honor."