Chapter 216-220

The stranger Han Yan said naturally refers to Song Ye.

Although Qu Bai did not welcome Leng Yuexin, he was embarrassed to coldly face Han Yan, so he took the initiative to introduce, "This is Song Ye, my little buddy. Song Ye, this is Han Yan, who just returned from studying in M ​​country. , The protagonist of the party tonight, behind is Gao Qin and Jiang Yu, um...Leng Yuexin, you have seen it."

Finally, after thinking about it, Qu Bai still said Leng Yuexin's name. No one knew how much Leng Yuexin knew before it was put on the table. Qu Bai didn't show the opponent's face, just hinting that Song Ye should not act rashly.

Song Ye was more composed than him, and faintly greeted him, without frowning from start to finish.

"Hello, Song Ye." The other three nodded, with a cold attitude. Only Han Yan was generous, and took care of everyone.

With the addition of new members, the waiter immediately changed a table of new meals, and the dishes were of different tastes.

This is the top service of high-end clubs. Waste and saving will never be considered.

Then he opened a bottle of Lafay, who was 1982, and everyone toasted to welcome Han Yan's return. When they clinked the glasses, Leng Yuexin was sitting opposite Song Ye. When she saw her holding a glass of milk, her face suddenly appeared as if A smile is not a smile.

"Song Ye, today is Han Yan's return to China. You toast with milk. Isn't it inappropriate?"

Her words were impartial, and it happened to be stuck at the moment when everyone was clinking glasses and drinking. It was so clear that it made people want to pretend not to hear. All are difficult.

"Song Ye is underage and can't drink." Qu Bai reacted faster than anyone else, and immediately blocked him.

Leng Yuexin smiled stiffly, and said casually, "Hehe, it shouldn't matter a little bit. When did you follow the rules?" After that, she got up, took the cup from the waiter, and poured it. After half a cup, he walked to Song Ye's face, and his smile became more profound and moving, "This is Rafa in 1982, but you can't drink it in Yuncheng, so you should treat it as a face."

The tone of this is polite. , But the meaning is a little bit divided.

Wu Xinxin and Ning Yifan wanted a bad heart. Just now I tried the sentence at the door and knew that Song Ye was a person with strong self-esteem. At this moment, Leng Yuexin had a neurosis and came up to find the fault. Lift the table.

It was too late and it was fast, the explosive Wu Xinxin immediately passed her mind, and slammed the cup in her hand with a slap, and the expensive red wine splashed on the ground, almost throwing it onto Leng Yuexin's skirt.

"Wu Xinxin, what do you mean?" Leng Yuexin turned her head and asked without a smile.

"Hands slippery." Wu Xinxin was careless, not so stupid to turn her face on the spot, but replied even more ironically, "This wine is too ugly, waiter, go and change a bottle." Will Raphael in 1982 be ugly

? No one believed this, but everyone understood what she meant.

Wu Xinxin was hitting Leng Yuexin's face, saying that she looked down on others.

The waiter hurried down to change the wine, and the wine glass in Leng Yuexin's hand was not good enough to pass it out.

Tan Rui's expression was a bit ugly, and Wu Xinxin was reckless.

Even if they ate on a table, they were actually distinguished by family background, and apart from Song Ye, only Wu Xinxin's background was present. Although Tan Jia and Leng Jia were on the same level, Leng Yuexin really wanted to deal with Wu Xinxin. Tan Rui is also impossible to guard against.