Chapter 561-565

He could ignore the women who got stuck for no reason, but it would bring unreasonable disaster to Song Ye.

There are Han Yan and Claire, and now there are Qi Keer and Fu Qiaolan. The punished Qin Shao also deeply blames himself at this moment.

So after he touched his neck and sat up, this time it was uncharacteristically uncharacteristically that he didn't play gangsters to negotiate terms. Instead, he took a side dessert and presented it to his little ghost with thoughtfulness, "I saw it when I was parking."

Song Ye looked at it. He didn't have the intention of resisting the next step, and he was in a moody mood. Then he sat opposite and ate the dessert. The silky milk and the softness of the red beans finally reduced the pressure of her fire, and the coldness in his eyes finally faded. .

Qin Zhan was very fortunate that his little devil had such a property as a foodie, otherwise he would be really uncomfortable according to her insatiable temperament.

Fu Qiaolan only came in and lived for a day and a half. The stranger who met Pingshui had a conflict. Now that she left, Qin Zhan and Song Ye quickly left behind. The private space that belonged to the two people was returned again. Major General Qin was in the same mood. beautiful.

That night, he was holding Song Ye leaning against the bedside reading a book, and the two of them were talking about each other and chatting about anecdotes on the train. Song Ye suddenly woke him up.

"The first time we met was on the train. At that time, you helped me." Song Ye watched as she circled herself in her arms and pinched the wide knuckles of the book, remembering Qin Zhan that first met. A grappling hand that impressed her.

"When?" This topic successfully attracted the attention of Major General Qin. For him, every time he met his little ghost was short and special. His excellent memory ability has long imprinted all the past. I don't want to forget for a moment in the trouble with children.

But now he knew that the first time the two met was not under the cold pool under the water, but on the train.

He thought hard, but he had no impression at all.

"It was in the winter three years ago. I met a human trafficker. I just ran out of the platform and was attacked. You saved me." Song Ye recalled when he had just returned from rebirth and discovered the ability. The major's cold man, his eyebrows are like sharp carving knives, and his skills are surprisingly beautiful.

"The girl at that time was you?" Qin Zhan was also a little surprised. He only realized this when he woke up. It's no wonder that he couldn't recognize it. Song Ye three years ago was only 1.6 meters tall, with long hair covering all his facial features. , And the short hair later and the long hair now are different.

It is said that the eighteenth woman has changed, let alone Song Ye who is good at disguising.

"Well, it's me. I still want you to say thank you." Song Ye leaned in his arms and said thank you softly. She should pay back the thank you, which is three years late, because Qin Zhan has been adding Was the first person to help her.

"No thanks, I think it's too light to punish those two people." Qin Zhan turned his head and kissed her on the cheek with a trace of imperceptible pity. He regretted that 15-year-old Song Ye was almost taken away by the trafficker. People are not strictly handled.

"Hehe, let's not say that we didn't know each other at the time. Even if we met for the second time, you were not very polite to me." Song Ye chuckled lightly, teasing a bit, but thinking about it with him.

"The second time I met? You were drowning at the time. I was just doing artificial respiration for you. I definitely didn't want to take advantage." Qin Zhan thought she was talking about the time when she fell into the water in the cold lake of Maoshan. , So I gave artificial respiration without hesitation. Keke, although he didn't have a crooked mind at the time, he later imagined that Qin Zhan was slightly embarrassed.

But Song Ye shook his head, with a meaningful arc in the corner of his mouth, "Maoshan is the third time we have met. Major General Qin, please think about it carefully."

"Third time..." Qin Zhan frowned. Mei, realized that he seemed to have missed too much information and was a little dissatisfied with his investigative ability, so this time he didn't ask for prompt information, and only searched based on past memories.

Yuncheng, Los Angeles...Stone City... Suspicious people who appeared in life two years ago...

His thoughts suddenly paused, "At the Tianxin Pavilion cocktail party, you were the person holding the miniature camera." This time it was a positive tone. Undoubtedly, although the height has changed, the other person's appearance was not visible at the time. , But he has touched those hands, slender and slender, they are not his own kid's hands.

At the reception, he discovered that someone was spying secretly as soon as he entered the venue. Later, he discovered that it was a young girl with a miniature camera in her hand. At that time, he judged that the identity of the other party was a rich person who came out to play tickets. As a young reporter, after the reception, he observed the movement in Stone City for a while, and later found that there was nothing unusual, and there was no scandal in the newspaper, so this matter was shelved by him.

Although his memory is good, he doesn't care much about women. He didn't expect...

"You are almost catching up with undercover agents at a young age." Qin Zhan sighed sincerely, remembering that he had tried and investigated all the time before. He hadn't been able to dig out Song Ye's true identity, and he had been a brother with her for two years. Even now that people are in their own wickedness, he feels that the girl is unfathomable.

"What about you? When did your disguise started?" Song Ye turned around and glanced back at him.

"Huh?" Qin Zhan didn't understand.

"Since when did you treat me as a younger brother?" Song Ye's disguise could not match Qin Zhan's wolf ambition.

I treat you as a brother, but you want to sleep with me.

Thinking of this horrible sentence of later generations becoming a true portrayal of himself, Song Ye was actually quite speechless.

If it weren't for being approached by the other party in the name of a brother, she would probably not be contaminated with love, at least not so early.

"Ahem...I don't know. When I realized it, I couldn't let it go." Qin Zhan was also a weak player in this regard. He recalled calling Ning Yiming at the time and confirmed that he was moved by Song Ye. , All day long struggling in the spiritual struggle of falling in love with my brother.

Now it seems really stupid.

Black history, this is also black history, the kind that can't be said to be killed.

That night, the sound of the train tracks was still clear and rhythmic, the lights outside the screens flickered and dimmed, and the topics in the carriage went from the initial acquaintance to the world, but there was no future and the future.

Because they are all people living in the present, they can only control the future.

After three days of ups and downs, the train finally arrived in the capital. When Song Ye got off the train, it was Zhao Chongbin who drove to pick him up.

When he followed Song Ye at the train station, he has now become her personal guard.After experiencing the Bianhua incident, Song Ye also realized that the higher he went, the more dangers would be associated with him. Sometimes, no matter how strong his abilities were, his two fists were harder than four hands.