Chapter 251-255

Although Wu Xinxin walks the streets and alleys, fights and fights, and is no different from a gangster who is a female child, but because she has been in love with Tan Rui early, she is still very sensitive to the emotional aspect.

In the woman's keen sixth sense, she could see through Song Ye's daughter, so she also noticed the unusualness between Song Ye and Qin Zhan.

Others didn't know that Song Ye was a female, so they only regarded Qin Zhan as the eldest brother doing his duty, but Wu Xinxin knew the inside story and looked at the problem differently.

But, "What kind of relationship?" Song Ye frowned when he heard this endless question, but his clever mind really didn't understand.

"That's it." Wu Xinxin lowered her voice and looked at all directions. In particular, she always felt Qin Zhan's frozen eyes sweeping her body, making people stand upright, and she turned her side to her side, completely facing Qin Zhan. , Quickly added: "It's the kind of me and Tan Rui."

Which kind are Wu Xinxin and Tan Rui? Naturally, revolutionary friendship is promoted to become a type of bedroll, commonly known as falling in love.

Without any hesitation, Song Ye gave a negative answer, "No." Moreover, she didn't understand why Wu Xinxin made such a guess.

"No?" Wu Xinxin didn't believe it, and made a gesture to Song Ye. "Then when you went to the car, you protected him so much, and the two of them were so sticky after eating. Neither I nor Tan Rui were like this. Believe it?" She firmly believed in her instinct as a woman, and determined that the friendship between the two pseudo-brothers must not be pure.

In this regard, Song Ye gave a very succinct reply, "Believe it or not." The four words are straightforward, KO.

Tired after a day of tossing, Song Ye decided not to talk about this topic with this woman full of love and love, and turned around and walked back to Qin Zhan's side.

"Hey, Ye Zi, you tell me clearly, make it clear..." Wu Xinxin scratched the wall, clearly the truth is close in front of her, why can't she always get a real hammer? How can she endure it because of her curiosity.

However, after shouting this sentence, she was suddenly swept over by Qin Zhan who was standing next to the car. She felt cold from her head to the soles of her feet, shivering severely, and no longer dared to go forward to struggle.

Later, Tan Rui knew the current affairs and stuffed her own woman into another car, and a group of people set off for home.

In the apartment room on the top floor, Qin Zhan came out of the shower and just saw Song Ye holding a book and chewing again. Thinking of her experience of sleeping on the floor last time, he reminded aloud, "It's late, go to bed first. ." Things can be seen tomorrow.

Qin Zhan used to worry that Song Ye skipped classes for three days and missed his studies. However, during the few days he lived with him, the teenager's enthusiasm for reading has completely changed him, but... he glanced at the book on the teenager's hand. It was a psychology course that he had minored in college, and it studied criminal psychology.

Suddenly, a scene of the young man pinching the girl's neck and smiling flashed in his mind, and his eyes sank inaudibly.

Song Ye was also a guest, and after closing the book, he obediently returned to the room to rest. The bedside lamp was not turned on, and the room was always dim.

Qin Zhan turned on the computer to work as usual, but when it was approaching twelve o'clock, he found that his work had not progressed. It was not that things were too troublesome, but that he was distracted by other things.