Chapter 136-140

"I will follow you all my life, you give birth to life, you die and I die."

Xu Zihang leaned against her ear, with the unique hoarse voice of the teenager's voice change, and made his promise. Since meeting Song Ye, he always seemed to be promising, but this time, it was the most profound, sincere, and uncontrollable one.

Standing in this dark night, the sky was still raining, and the cheers of the brothers came from his ears. He stood in the crowd, firmly holding the person he liked. In their hands, they also held steel knives, and blood was still dripping down from the blades. Despite exhaustion, their entire arms lost consciousness.

But Xu Zihang's mood has never been so happy, just because he has the person in his arms, and this person is so good, he can deliver all his trusted partners.

Taking control of most parts of Los Angeles province, everything is still awaiting success, but for Song Ye and the teenagers, they don't have to get up early and greedy the dark and fight in the blood and rain. As the high school entrance examination approaches, everything will be sorted out by the people under their hands, and all the teenagers stationed in Shishi will return to school to prepare for the exam physically and mentally.

The Games, which was supposed to be held in mid-March, were delayed frequently due to the rain in the spring, and finally dragged on until the beginning of May. Perhaps it was to boost the morale of the third year students. The scale of this event was much larger than in previous years. Many well-known merchants and leaders from Cloud City were invited to create a great momentum for a while.

Perhaps it was a big draw, this time the games that originally belonged to the third middle school evolved into a common competition among several nearby middle schools.

In the late spring and early summer seasons, the breeze slowly, and the gradual drying of the air is just right. On a sunny weekend, the playground of Yuncheng No.3 Middle School is full of green grass and colorful flags are flying. The classes are set up early. Tent, opened the banner, enthusiastically began to prepare.

Unlike the past, there are other middle school uniforms on the venue today, and they looked at each other when they set up the tent, but they became enthusiastic within a few words.

In the position of Class One, Tang Yixiao was instructed by the crowd to take things and arrange the venue.

"Oh, Don smile, chair move over there, hurry up!"

"Oh, Bensi, Tang smile, moving something can fall, you see dirty uniforms are dead."

"Awfully dirty disgusting , and get out fast. "

looked around to catch the plague are related to the students exclusion Tang smile, two of the students next door came over and gossip phrase," Who is that, how are you so hate her? "

a group of girls As soon as he heard it, Barabala immediately curled his lips and said, "This is a broom star. I joined forces with the bully in our class to throw my relatives out of school. Don't look at her pretending to be pitiful, she may be patient behind her back."

"Oh? So powerful. "The unknown outsider suddenly realized that they led other classmates over to watch the excitement.

Watching Tang Yixiao fall on the black track, soiling the blue and white school uniform, the others snickered.

When I was wondering whether to go and get a kick, I saw a group of people walking on the black track. The teenagers were tall and straight, wearing blue and white school uniforms, walking with wind, and taking care of their short hair. It looks clean and tidy and magnificent.