Chapter 421-425

The boy's height was a little over 1.70 meters. Although it looked thin, he still kept Wang Qianqian from being airtight. The cups and drinks that came flying in front of him instantly spilled onto the boy's back, and the white jacket was overflowing. Doodle board.

"Song Ye!" Wang Qianqian couldn't help but grasped the clothes on her chest, and whispered. She was a girl who was afraid of making embarrassment, but she didn't forget that Song Ye was also a fake girl.

A few wine glasses were smashed on her back, and her clothes were wet and dripping. Song Ye didn't even move. She looked down at Wang Qianqian who was crying anxiously in front of her. She opened her mouth and only responded lightly. Two words, "It's okay."

Before at school, Wang Qianqian was scalded on her chest. This time it was also because of her standing. Song Ye would not let her be splashed with drinks while wearing a tube top strap.

However, a woman changes her face faster than flipping a book, and her mouth fight just now is like a tigress. Now she just looks like she is about to cry when she is splashed.

Being a species of the same sex, Song Ye said that she didn't understand what kind of comfort Wang Qianqian needed at the moment.

But soon, the crowd who heard the movement around made them have no time to chat.

Since Song Ye came in late and stood in a hidden position, not many people noticed her. But now that she was wet and colorful in her white clothes, the focus of the audience was all shifted to her. At first, she was surprised by her outstanding appearance, and then she was despised by her too casual and cheap dress.

Good-looking and poorly dressed, this is not a popular type in the circle.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, it was because I was not careful." Fu Tong'er, the instigator on the side, didn't evade at this time, and apologized straightforwardly. But everyone can see that her attitude is high, and she doesn't even feel owed. "What can I do? I don't have any clothes you can change on my side. I'm so sorry."

The clothes that can be changed, whether it is said that there are no boys' clothes, or that he is not worthy of those clothes, the answer is vague and different.

Such blurring words made Wang Qianqian, Gu Yitong and others flushed with anger.

"Song Ye, take off and change my clothes." Gu Yitong stood up, and his body shape was similar to Song Ye, and he unbuttoned his suit. The clothes were also high-end brands.

He was making a face for Song Ye.

Before Song Ye had time to speak, the other party had already handed over his jacket neatly, but was intercepted by a hand half way.

"Use mine." Mencius didn't know where it came from. He was still holding a down jacket in his arms. He knew that Song Ye was frightened of coldness recently. He just went to get the down jacket before coming over immediately. .

But Song Ye shook his head and did not accept, "No, it's not cold." As he said, he took off his white jacket, only wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt, standing there calmly, it seemed a bit ugly. Consciously not at all.

Originally it was extremely indecent to take off and change clothes in such a large public, but Song Ye's temperament was too cold, her manners were too calm, and coupled with her outstanding appearance, the whole course of her movements became worse. It is pleasing to the eye and gives people the illusion of being in danger.

Then, before everyone could react to the shock of Mencius's personal action, they saw Song Ye stretch his arms and handed the clothes straight to Fu Tong'er, saying indifferently: "Since I admit my carelessness, Then you should wash the clothes for me, and there will be no need to apologize in the future."

What does it mean that there is no need to apologize in the future, and they evened each other. People originally didn't mean to actually compensate.

Fu Tong'er almost tilted her nose in anger, but tonight she had just received the approval of the Meng family, representing the face of the Meng family. Meng Ziheng stood in front of her, no matter how hard she could swallow, she would have to continue.

So she stretched out her hand, just about to avoid the wet spots, but she didn't want Song Ye to lift her arm, and her clothes fell on her chest with a huff, and those dripping beverages would touch her in the next second. On the priceless sky silk cheongsam.

"Ah, my clothes." Fu Tong'er exclaimed, and hurriedly took off the jacket, but the colorful fate could not be avoided on her chest.

"Sorry, my hands shook a bit." Song Ye said flatly, and also came with an accidental reason.

A report pays a report. She wets her back and Fu Tonger wets her chest. She doesn't know who is more embarrassed.

Fu Tong'er blushed, gritted his teeth and resisted not throwing the tattered jacket on the floor.

But she knows the overall situation and understands the general situation, which does not mean that the pig teammates will not come out to cheat.

"You ruined Tong'er's cheongsam, do you think it's over with just a casual apology?" At this time, the ladies behind him ran out again to brush up on their sense of existence, looking at Fu Tonger's pitifulness one by one, all with a sense of justice.

"She ruined my clothes, I accepted her apology, but now I can't change it to me? Or, let her change clothes and I will also wash her clean?" Song Ye was arguing, though his tone Not tough, but the momentum is not weak.

"Can that be the same? Your clothes are worth a lot of money, but Tong'er's clothes are silk, which is invaluable." Just now they tried to touch the cheongsam for fear of breaking it, but now they are ruined by a country boy. Can not be angry.

But what she said was obviously caught.

Fu Tonger's eyes drooped to see Song Ye's calm face, and his heart squatted, and immediately stopped the few people who had helped her. "Everyone is kind of anxious for me. Tong'er has taken care of me, but peace is still the most important thing. My clothes don't get in the way."

She tried to make ends meet, but the other party regarded it as a complacency, because Fu Tong'er was a famous little white flower in the circle, and she looked beautiful wherever she went. Both men and women would become her flower protectors. Messenger, so the truth she said at this time was naturally misinterpreted.

"Tong'er, don't be afraid. This is the Meng family. You are the home court. You will not be bullied." Several girls from the other side held her little hand and comforted them softly, turning their heads towards Song Ye, as if She became a tigress, "Tong'er just missed it for a while, did you treat her like this, did you have the grace? And, you soiled her cheongsam and thought it would be solved by a dry cleaning?" The

opponent's posture was aggressive , And the price of the silk cheongsam is also secretly shocking. For a while, everyone felt that Song Ye's approach was excessive.

But Song Ye's answer in the next second made people feel dumbfounded, "If you can't do it once, just dry clean twice." Then, she raised her eyes, and her eyebrows were sharp."Or, the scholars of your Meng family are also inferior. They think my clothes are cheap and it doesn't matter if they are ruined. And your clothes are expensive. So if I apologize on the same terms, I can't get equal dignity?"