Chapter 741-745

This sentence is actually more like a vow of marriage, regardless of birth, old age, sickness, death, poverty or disease, there will never be separation.

It's just that Qin Zhan's mouth is so plain, and it is a bit less moved like a mountain collapse and a crack.

But this kind of tone that seemed to tell an irreversible fact made Old Luo even more afraid.

He knew that Qin Zhan was serious, and this discussion naturally ended up unhappy.

That night, Qin Zhan went to visit the fragrant boudoir again at night. Now that Song Ye is in charge of the Ye family, his access is easier.

After venting his feelings, Song Ye told him about Yishi.

At that time, Qin Zhan was sitting on the roof with a man in his arms and looking at the moon, and he could just see Song Ye's eyes dotted with starlight, "How do you think her words are reliable?" It's

not that he has to be at this time. Pouring cold water on Song Ye, but Ye Meirou was able to trick Song Ye to take Ye Meijing's heart and blood and assassinate her, then Ye Meijing, as an older sister, is very likely to cheat Song Ye to destroy the strange stone in the heart of revenge against the society. One hundred.

The methods of these two sisters are more ruthless than the other.

Song Ye never thought about this possibility. She raised her head and kissed Qin Zhan's lips, and whispered, "I know, but I feel that what she said is true." I

don't know that this feeling is rational. More analysis, or more perceptual components.

Qin Zhan staggered his face and lowered his head to deepen the kiss. With nostalgia and gentleness, he grasped the slender waist in his arms with his big hands. He could feel the hot temperature of his palms through his clothes. When he was out of control, he stopped. After finishing the action, his breath was sprayed on Song Ye's face with hot, low voice, "I will support you whatever you want. I know the location of the strange stone."

Song Ye was startled, moved by Qin Zhan's unconditional tolerance. At the same time, he was surprised at the information he provided. "Didn't Ye Meijing say that no one knows the location?"

Qin Zhan took a breath and wanted to say something , fiercely . The ground noticed the strangeness, and with a curled eyebrow, he turned over and fell under the eaves while holding Song Ye in his arms.

Hidden in the darkness, their eyes fell to a shadow at the corner of the door at the same time.

In the dark place, I could faintly see a tunic. It seemed that he was aware of his exposure, and the other party's movements immediately stopped. After a long silence, he found that the person seemed to have gone, and the shadow slowly came out.

Under the dim moonlight, the other party's slender back shook slightly, and finally took a look before leaving.

"Keeping her is a disaster after all." Qin Zhan took Song Ye back to the roof again, and then said.

"I just succeeded to the throne, and there are a lot of eyes staring outside. If you want to move a strange stone at this time, you must act low-key." Song Ye gently closed his eyes and yawned and lay in Qin Zhan sleepily. In his arms, he whispered softly, "What did you want to tell me just now?" The

latter pressed her thin lips tightly, and finally touched her hair and shook his head, "It's okay, I will write the coordinates of the strange stone later. You, act in line with your time. The sooner the better."

He lowered his head and printed his lips to the tips of her hair. The last four words were almost whispered against her head, more like a warning to himself. .

The sooner the better. They must speed up to solve this problem. Song Ye's body is getting weaker and weaker and his sleep time is getting longer and longer.

"Um..." The girl in her arms didn't know if she heard it, but she fell asleep in the blink of an eye.

This kind of unsuspecting, falling asleep before finishing talking about business, used to be placed on Song Ye's body, and the probability of occurrence was zero, but now it has become a habit.

It wasn't that she didn't want to resist in the past, but the function of the body had reached its limit, and the exhaustion accumulated to the climax in the day could no longer be restrained in the arms of An Xin.

She also felt Qin Zhan treat her more cautiously, even deliberately avoiding things between the bed, in order to give her more physical strength and energy, this man would like to take care of everything for her.

Song Ye could feel his heart for his dedication, and he was also grateful, but he was tacit understanding of each other.

Because they all know that verbal gratitude will only produce fragile sensation and will not help. Solving these things as soon as possible is the right choice.

That night, Qin Zhan guarded Song Ye until the moment when the sky was white, he got up and left.

He did not tell Song Ye that Ye Meijing had lied. The position of Yishi is a secret that the generational Patriarch will know when he succeeds. He chose not to tell Song Ye, but also to give himself a hope. .

They had no other choice.

Regarding the opposition of Old Man Luo, Qin Zhan would not even say that at this point, all such insignificant things have to be left behind.

But he didn't know that this inconsequential incident caused a lot of trouble in the end.

When Qin Zhan was meeting Song Ye at night, Mr. Luo went to Shao's home to repair his book and told him all about it.

The next day, when Song Ye took the coordinates to go to the foot of the southeast mountain to find out the situation, Shao Yichen came to visit her.

Song Ye was delayed because of some things. It was half an hour after waiting in the front hall, and when she was approaching the door, when she wanted to speak, she heard the sound of cups and plates falling to the ground.

"Yichen, don't move, you will hurt yourself like this." It was not Shao Yichen's voice that came from the room, but Ye Meirou's crying voice, softly turning to listen, arousing pity.

"..." The other person did not speak, but the wheezing gasp was particularly obvious.

Standing outside the house, Song Ye couldn't help but automatically make up for the vulgar scene of the sheep bashing the buns. The screen has high-definition sound effects, and the movements and expressions can be imagined by themselves, so that people do not want to enter the door.

However, this bun is still her father by blood, and the sheep is still her aunt by blood. She has to go in to maintain order on the scene and remind them: Hey, you are illegal.

Of course, she was born without a deep sense of humor, so she entered the door to see the untidy clothes of women and men, still unable to open the frightened expression and high-decibel shouting.

She sat on the chair without moving, poured a cup of tea to quench her thirst without even looking at the two people who were close to petrification.

Maybe it was too long, and Song Ye drank enough tea, so he didn't wait for Shao Yichen to speak, and said lightly, "Is Patriarch Shao going to stay with me for lunch?"

She actually meant that the other party was stuck. I didn't speak for so long because I deliberately wanted to stay here to eat.

And this is also the most relaxing and interesting way of chatting she can think of.

However, it is obviously not suitable for the current situation.At this time, Shao Yichen's heart collapsed. As soon as he entered the door, he was drugged by his sister-in-law and couldn't move. When he was up and down, he was caught by his daughter on the spot, and his daughter calmly asked if he wanted to stay. eat.