Chapter 621-625

Song Ye believes that he has no roots and no peace, and he never has to rely on others to live. He can taste loneliness in his life of thirty years, and he can still fight alone when he is reborn.

The strange thing is that once you become addicted to something like the human heart, it is difficult to quit. Falling in love with Qin Zhan was unexpected in Song Ye's life plan, but she fell in love with it as soon as she encountered it. Addiction, and willingly indulged in it, whether it is tied or tied down, it is so enjoyable.

It seems that the state where he can't live alone without him also makes Song Ye Ganzhi like a cat.

The birthday candle burned very quickly, and it was already short within half a minute of the two embraced. Qin Zhan released the person and sat upright at the table, opening his mouth to blow out the candle.

"I haven't made a wish yet." Song Ye covered his mouth, fearing that there would be a step in the middle. The birthday experience was the first time in her life. She hadn't seen pork and had seen a pig run, let alone give it to Qin Zhan. For her birthday, she hopes everything will be perfect.

Qin Zhan lowered the little hand on his mouth and held it in his palm, looked at her deeply, and replied in earnest: "My wish is already by

my side." My wish is far away in the sky and close in front of my eyes.

Even though the two of them had been fighting for a long time, Song Ye's heart could not stop boiling hotly in the face of Qin Zhan's persistent and serious gaze, and the little hand held in the palm of the other party was sweating out, making her too. Feeling the

candlelight blowing out the other party's mood at the moment , Song Ye fumbled to turn on the light in the dark, and Qin Zhan's eyes kept falling on her throughout the whole process.

In Qin Zhan's concept, this kind of turning off the lights just to blow the candles is unnecessary. I don't know the so-called, he is a person who pays attention to efficiency and results and never wastes time on such things.

But watching Song Ye's every move today is clearly awkward, unfamiliar, and a little blunt, but he finds it pleasing to the eye, every frame is worth cherishing.

When Song Ye turned back, there was something in

her hand, "Birthday gift." She handed it over directly, as if she had just taken a tissue to the other party, without any sense of surprise.

She knows that surprises are done only once, and they appear to be contrived.

Qin Zhan took the necklace from her hand. A glass bottle-like decoration was strung in the middle of the simple black rope. Red water droplets were suspended in the transparent bottle, which looked like a drop of blood.

"What's inside?" Qin Zhan rubbed the decoration, knowing that the material of the glass bottle is not simple.

Seeing that there was no dislike between his eyebrows and eyes, Song Ye calmed down and replied with his eyes down, "My heartbeat."

"Huh?" Qin Zhan was startled.

Song Ye pointed to his heart, and continued to explain: "There is a sensor in the drop of blood stone, which is connected to the data on my body. As long as my heartbeat is still there, when you approach me, the color of the drop of blood will change. Deepen." The

rope and the glass bottle are both highly strengthened materials, which can withstand fire and strong impact. The bloodstone is really made from the coagulation of her blood. The post-processing seems simple, but it really costs her. Less effort.

In fact, Song Ye tried to make this thing a long time ago, and it was only completed recently, which coincided with Qin Zhan's birthday.

Speaking of which, she and Qin Zhan are really the same kind of people. The bullet necklace he gave her last time can activate the positioning system in times of danger. This time she gave him the data of her heartbeat.

On the one hand, the meaning is to be able to perceive each other for the first time in dangerous moments, and on the other hand, to deepen the bond between each other aggressively.

Both of them, who have a strong desire for control, hope to leave their mark on each other.

Qin Zhan held the necklace for a long time without words, stared at the bloody drop in the bottle for a long time, raised his hand and put it on his neck. The black silk thread was imprinted on the wheat-colored skin, like a black totem of imprisonment. The blood color fell in the placket and was cherished, so that it was not seen by outsiders.

He didn't say anything, and he couldn't say anything. He knew Song Ye's intentions and intentions, and he felt that words could not carry the affection in his heart, so he could only solemnly accept her precious gift.

The two of them formally sat down and cut the cake. Qin Zhan, who had never loved sweets, ate a lot this time, and finally didn't leave any cream, and swept it all into his stomach.

Song Ye also ate two pieces. Although it was too sweet and greasy, he still ate very happily.

What matters is not the food, but the people who eat together, the meaning of eating together.

The birthday was very successful, and the night outside the French windows had quietly fallen. The two briefly slumped in the sofa to enjoy a moment of warmth. Even if they knew that they would go out to do things later, they still hoped that such a peaceful and happy time would stay longer.

On the long sofa, Qin Zhan hugged Song Ye on his lap, wrapped her small body in his arms, and occasionally dropped a kiss on her hair, while Song Ye held his palm and rubbed it carefully. The lines above seem to perceive his past experience.

"Where is your birthday?" Qin Zhan accompanied her to look at the stars falling outside the window, and asked in a low voice.

He knew that Song Ye was an orphan, and he was adopted by the Song family. The true date of birth might not be known. According to her experience in the Song family in previous years, she must have never had a birthday.

Qin Zhan knew his birth date, but he came back today with no plans to celebrate his birthday. But after an unprecedented experience, he discovered that spending a ritual holiday with his beloved is also wonderful and happy. .

And the stronger this feeling, he also wanted to give this beauty to the girl in his arms, eager to make up for her missing birthday.

"Um... June 9th." Song Ye thought for a while and gave the answer. This is the day of her rebirth and the first time she met Qin Zhan. It was also her birthday.

"Okay." Qin Zhan replied, raising her small face and lowering his head to kiss her lips. After two months, he will think hard about what gift to give her.

The lingering between lips and teeth lasted for a while. Qin Zhan, who has always been keen to explore, took the initiative to retreat this time, with the corner of his mouth almost touching Song Ye's lips, and said softly, "Let's go."

"Well..." Song Ye said. Qin Zhan's lower body was heated with a hint of laziness in his voice. She noticed the change in the bottom, and stood up with a chuckle, but her fingertips seemed to have not rubbed that place.

Qin Zhan quickly grabbed her hand with his eyes, his eyes dimmed, "You're playing with fire."

"Haha, sorry." Song Ye apologized honestly, but looked a little innocent.

Qin Zhan squeezed her hand tightly again, a trace of helpless petting flashed in his eyes.

He is getting more and more out of his own kid.In the end, Qin Zhan chose to take a hot shower before leaving the door. If it weren't for business affairs, he really wanted to trap people in bed and rectify the Fa on the spot.