Chapter 361-365

In the end, the human heart grows flesh, and who is good to whom will become clear as time goes by.

Just as Zhang Kui swept the mud and sand into Song Ye's dinner plate that day, today he is struggling to keep her.

Song Ye was sitting in the back seat of the car, with a newly packed suitcase on the seat next to him, looking at the black head of the car next to the car, in a rare good mood.

"I accept this punishment." Therefore, there is no wronged.

Seeing that the teenager was not as decadent and frustrated as he thought, Zhang Kui was startled by the car, and then he still gritted his teeth, "Impossible, you have to hold on. Even if the captain is not there, I won't let you That's how you left. You worked so hard to enter the Eagles team, and you were kicked out because of this. It's not fair."

They are all members of the Eagles team, and they naturally know how difficult it is to enter the base, not to mention. At that time, Song Ye was being targeted everywhere under the name of her family. So many difficulties and obstacles have come over. Now everyone has a relationship with each other, but she is leaving.

"Song leaves, we are sure you will not hit for no reason, a look that Claire is not an easy-going, these days he is your struggle, we see in the eyes, we think you can testify."

"For Everyone knows your character, you are not a casual hitter, and we are all willing to testify."

...As

soon as you speak, other people have also surrounded the car one after another, and all the fortitude faces are full of words . Be firm and reluctant.

"Song Ye, don't go, I haven't had a wedding wine with Xiaohong yet, and I still want to invite you to a wedding wine..." Zhang Kui is a rare metro man with tenderness, remembering that Song Ye was investigated that day, and tried his best to copy them a lot. His love letter and the burning friendship made his eyes sore.

Song Ye never thought that the little effort he gave would win people's hearts like this. Goodbye Zhang Kui's dark face was flushed, and his heart was a little moved, "I'm in Shishi, your wedding drink, I will eat "

The tender and pure feelings of these soldiers made her cold heart, sometimes a wave of waves appeared.

She would like to witness Zhang Kui's love with Xiaohong.

However, Zhang Kui also heard the meaning of the other party no longer staying, and his heart suddenly mixed with all feelings and was extremely frustrated.

If Zhang Kui's dissatisfaction with Song Ye is only five points, then for the three wild wolves who broke into the base along the way, such a dissatisfaction would be worth ten.

Because of the unwillingness to give up, looking at the indifferent teenagers in the car, the wolf, Ding Li and Dong Qian, they became more angry.

He kicked the jeep with a bang, and then a roar came, "Song Ye, you fucking get off the car. If you don't get out of the car today, don't want to leave here."

Song Ye raised his head and cast his eyes on the wolf. With surprise, she thought the wolf would be the one who didn't care the least.

"This result is actually not bad." After all the recruits climbed up all the way, Song Ye spoke to the three people unconsciously and became a little closer.

"Fart, you have to roll over and leave, it's not bad." Dong Qian couldn't help but exploded, Junxiu's face was vicious, as if he was about to pounce on him.

"You just left, what should we do?" Ding Li rarely showed a serious side at this moment. "Didn't you say yes, let down the butcher knife together and start again?"

Put down the butcher knife and start again.

That's right, this is what the four of them said at the final assessment site. At the last moment of life and death, a few people leaned against the wall in embarrassment, thinking about living together, dying together, and going out together. Some life.

The vows of the past are still vivid, but now some people want to be absent halfway, how can this be tolerated.

Memories were tossed up. He was an iron-clad man, and he was choking hard at this moment. The wild wolf pulled the door of the car and fixed his eyes on Song Ye's body. Finally, he said his own voice, "We have not become together yet. The main force of the Eagle Group has not yet become famous together, fighting together..." They still have a lot of unfinished together.

Since the moment when Song Ye took them out of the minefield and the power grid, they have been accustomed to centering on Song Ye along the way. Even if the teenager just stood there and didn't speak, it was enough to make people trust.

Every time they are surrounded by teenagers, they feel that there is hope in the future and they can still struggle.

And Song Ye, why not treat them as brothers.

She has no blood relatives in her whole life, and all her brothers are by her side. This term is very important to her.

However, she does not belong here after all.

"I'm waiting for you, waiting for you outside." Song Ye's voice is still cold, but there is a trace of heat in the eyes of the three people, and the corners of her mouth are slightly raised. She will definitely look at them, "I believe you can do it. Get it and become the main force of the Eagles. If you get tired and get out of this door, Song Ye's promise will still be fulfilled. No matter where we are, we are all brothers."

Brother.

This is the most precious promise she can give.

In an instant, the eyes of the three of the wild wolves were red. The young man was always cold as the moon, and his emotions were not obvious. This sentence of true feelings was too sensational.

In the end, the Jeep still carried the teenager, disappearing from everyone's sight in the smoke and dust on the floor.

They did not say goodbye, because they could not accept this farewell.

The eighteen twists and turns of the mountain road were rugged and bumpy. The young man in the car did not look back. He quietly leaned on the seat and lightly covered his eyes. It took a long time to barely suppress the soreness of the corners of his eyes.

This trip into the mountain took more than two months. When Song Ye returned home, everyone in the room was shocked.

Because Song Ye has suffered a lot, and the white face is also stained with indelible exhaustion, Yunhua and Grandma Tang are busy simmering chicken soup to eat, and can't help complaining while busy.

"What kind of summer camp experience is this for you. I haven't been able to contact people for two months. When I came back, I became so thin. I knew I was suffering. We didn't want this broken reward."

Song Yexi talked about it. After coming out of the bath, seeing that they were still mumbling, he reluctantly explained, "I am not thin, but strong."

"Bah, what do you want to be strong? A girl should look like a girl. It's impossible for you to pay for it. I want to be a soldier but I won't succeed." Yun Hua was forced to jump.

Song Ye Moran, a little embarrassed, stopped and sat on the sofa. If it weren't for the punishment, she was indeed a soldier now, and also a special soldier.

However, Ye Quan should have experienced it.

Taking out the phone, she pressed Qin Zhan's phone again, and the busy tone was still coming from the microphone.

It's been the sixth day, and I don't know what's going on on his side.Qin Zhan had worked so hard at the beginning and would rather get her into the eagle team if she was beaten by fat. Now she has made the decision to leave in private, and he still doesn't know the situation, although the original intention is good, but think about her own Selfishness, Song Ye can't help but feel guilty.