Chapter 351-355

Although in the name of the captain's younger brother, Song Ye did not stay by Qin Zhan's side all day, after completing the daytime training, he had to spend more time to attend theory classes at night.

Time seems to pass quietly through the fingers, but many things are secretly changing. For example, the four recruits are getting more and more familiar with the rules, and they have gradually become old fritters. The veterans have also watched Song Ye from the beginning. He changed his attitude and was overwhelmed by the talent and potential of the teenager.

More importantly, after hearing that the teenager was the No. 1 in the National High School Entrance Examination in Los Angeles, he learned theoretical knowledge at night, and the locations around Song Ye became popular. Because many people are young soldiers who have not studied for a few years, they can be very quick to carry guns on the battlefield, but they don't know a whole lot of characters.

Even after the three wild wolves had written a three-thousand-word summary comment within an hour of seeing Song Ye for the first time, their jaws were shocked.

In the eyes of everyone in amazement, there are also one or two pairs of eyes that are always peeping and lurking in the dark.

That night, it was ten o'clock after the theory class, and the big guys were all rushing to take a bath and take a seat. Song Ye also went to Qin Zhan's and took a hot bath. When he went out, there was a lot of quiet all around. , No one has come out to walk around.

Qin Zhan's room was separated from the team's dormitory at a distance. After Song Ye walked around a few cabins, he noticed that someone was following him behind him.

In the Eagle Group's training base, few people patrol and stand guard in the middle of the night, but the surveillance cameras cover all directions, and it is impossible for foreign enemies to invade without being discovered.

Song Ye groaned in his heart, his footsteps were still steadfast, and when he reached a corner, his figure instantly disappeared from the corner.

In the dark night, the steps of the visitors were very steady, not heavy, and they were well-trained and not bad at all. After realizing that Song Ye was missing, his steps accelerated, and he wanted to follow up at the next corner. In an instant, the fist had hit head on.

Bang, bang, bang, Song Ye's punching speed was very fast, one blow hit the opponent's facade, another blow had already forced the opponent to a dead end, the fist wind wiped the air aggressively, and greeted the opponent unceremoniously.

The other party was stalked and attacked, and a stunned person was already at a disadvantage, but he still relied on his skill to fight Song Ye in the dark for a long time before he was kicked in the chest and hit the wall without moving.

As soon as the two parties separated, Song Ye could see the man's face clearly. After a moment of stunned, his face showed a sneer, "Brother Zhang, you won't sleep at night, what can you do if you ask me for advice?"

That's right. Zhang Kui.

It's just that Zhang Kui has never dared to provoke her since he was beaten by them in the dormitory last time. He didn't think he would still dare to follow her today.

"Hey, I didn't mean to keep silent." Zhang Kui on the ground clutched his chest, gasping in air, suspecting that his bones were about to crack again. But at the sneer on Song Ye's face, he was inexplicably timid, and his rebuttal voice was as small as a mosquito.

"Oh?" A big man lay pitifully in the corner, Song Ye really wanted to hear what he wanted to do.

Zhang Kui saw that Song Ye didn't plan to ask him, scratching his head and was at a loss, but thinking of the things in his heart, he immediately plucked up the courage, gritted his teeth, and decided to give it a try, "Song, Song Ye, I want to ask you for a favor."

Help? Song Ye moved between his eyebrows, but he was a little surprised. Zhang Kui is very high-spirited, dull, he is a straight-tempered, determined thing, an annoying person, ten cows can not be brought back, otherwise he will not be stolen by a second place with mediocre results in a few years. .

She thought that even if Zhang Kui didn't bother her, he would never let her down.

Today this one is fresh.

Seeing that Song Ye An Ran did not move, Zhang Kui did not expect her to be more considerate. He simply took something out of his pocket and quickly said the lines he had read in his heart, "I want you to help me copy a letter. ,please."

When the voice fell, Zhang Kui immediately bent over at ninety degrees and bowed, raising the contents of his hands flat, his body stretched into a rock.

Song Ye was taken aback by the opponent's battle. He looked down at the pile of square paper in the opponent's hand, and couldn't help being curious. This stinky and hard-tempered guy is so low-pitched with himself for a letter?

As a result, when Song Ye opened the paper and scanned the first line of his head, he immediately understood.

This is a love letter.

"I, I'm going home from vacation in two days, and want to sort out this letter, but there are some words, I don't understand, can you help me?" Zhang Kui kept bowing and didn't dare to look up, his face was It has long since become red.

He is twenty-seven and eighty-eight. In his village, ordinary children can make soy sauce, but he is still an older man. In fact, Zhang Kui has a girl he likes in his heart, but after this time, he couldn't stay for long. He was afraid that he could be stupid and could not tell, so he wanted to write a letter to express his heart.

But his level of education was limited. When the holiday was approaching, he hadn't finished looking up his dictionary, so he bit his head to find Song Ye in a hurry.

He had seen Song Ye's summary of the comments posted on the bulletin board. The font was very beautiful, and it was clean that little girls would like.

The square letter paper has been folded many times, and a lot of content has been written on the densely packed letter paper. The pencil characters have been altered by an eraser, and the corners have been frayed in some places. The unintelligible characters are written in pinyin. There are also several homophonic Chinese characters.

The level of this letter, that is, the composition of elementary school students, can also be seen to have spent a lot of effort.

Song Ye looked at this thin piece of paper, and her calm and unwavering heart suddenly moved a little, which was touched by the pure emotions of this age.

When the touch was over, she had already brought back the letter paper, with only a few hundred words left and right, and it was all a matter of effort.

Before the lights were turned off at night, she found new letter paper and spread it out, sorted out the sentences of Zhang Kui's elementary school students, and started to write succinctly.

Dong Qian turned over and saw the young man writing there. He stretched his head and looked over. He also thought that Song Ye Zhengzheng was copying the Eight Disciplines. When he took a closer look, he immediately sprayed out, "Puff... you are Fire, I am a seed, only burning for you. You are the wind and I am the sand, lingering and not separating. You are my pistachio, I can't sleep day and night..." I can't read the rest, because Dong Qian had already fallen down on the bed and almost laughed.

"In the middle of the night, what kind of wind." Ding Li kicked him, very disgusted.

How could Dong Qian be angry, stretch out his trembling hand, the corners of his mouth still twitching, "It's not me, it's Song Ye. He writes a love letter."Speaking of a military camp, it is a pure-bred monk temple. The bachelor man has more energy, and he returns from training during the day. At night, he can infinitely yell at the goddess at night. Those ugly jokes are all commonplace.