Chapter 6-10

Ever since Song Ye entered the door, he had always treated the other side as a child who had never changed.

But when the last sentence landed, his heart suddenly slammed, and he couldn't help but look again at the child in front of him.

It's obviously still the same shabby clothes, with bangs that are so thick that you can't see your face, but if the curvature of the corner of the mouth is seemingly non-existent, it's clearly smiling, but it gives people a very cold feeling, and the whole person's breath is also lost. This coldness completely changed.

"What...what do you want to do?" Zhao Zhen frowned and said vigilantly. If the jade in this hand was sweet and sweet the previous second, it would become a hot potato this second, because he was not sure if it was something his opponent designed to frame him.

Jade's business is profitable no matter how small, and the inside story between peer competition is sometimes even darker and scary.

In the face of the scrutiny of the compelling gaze, Song Ye still looked indifferent, only raised his arm slightly, and then took the jade back into his own hands. The speed of the action made Zhao Zhen dumbfounded, "The price of 300,000, Uncle Zhao also I know it's missing. You want a piece of jade to support the scene. I want to start a business. This transaction is reasonable."

She noticed that the jewelry in the shop was not good enough. Zhao Zhen was eager to buy the jade. It also shows his current dilemma.

Song Ye thinks that he is reciprocating mutual benefit, and there is nothing special about it.

Can these words from the mouth of a fifteen-year-old girl, is in itself an incredible thing, Zhao really even thought he did not hear clearly, "business?" "Well,

I'm very interested in gambling stone, hoping to cooperate with Zhao Shu "Song Ye sat back at the table and played with the jade in his hand. He didn't feel that what he said would shock others.

No matter how good the temper is, Zhao Zhen is a little angry at this time. He held his face and twitched the corners of his mouth, "Hehe, if the little sister wants to play with the family, I will not accompany you. I am a small shop here, so I won't greet you. Up."

He is indeed distressed by the good jade resources recently, but this does not mean that he will be hotheaded and follow a child to mess around.

When she was rejected, Song Ye didn't show any irritability. Instead, she got up and threw the jadeite in her hand. It went up and down, and Zhao Zhen's heart was trembling, thinking whether this little ancestor was not bad or crazy. , Don't accidentally break this baby.

Seeing Zhao Zhen's painful face, Song Ye said flatly again, "Since Uncle Zhao has no intention of cooperating, let's make a deal for 300,000 yuan." The voice fell, the green light in his hand flashed, and the precision fell back to Zhao Zhen's hand. .

The heavy weight made Zhao Zhen stare, and couldn't help holding the jade. "You don't regret the deal for 300,000 yuan?"

"Well, cash payment, I don't have a card." Song Ye nodded indifferently, obviously cancelling the shareholding Thoughts.

But the more relaxed she was, the more entangled Zhao Zhen was. The price difference of hundreds of thousands was shining. Now that he knew that he had suffered a loss, why did he make this transaction, whether

he didn't care about the money, or... it seemed to see through his mind, Song Ye walked by the glass window in the shop, and said casually: "Uncle Zhao, don't doubt, the things are already in your hands. I will have a way to find good ones in the future and come back for business."