Chapter 341-345

"Now, in a group of two, raise the log in your hands and change your shoulders to the left and right after listening to the password. One, two, one, two..."

Accompanied by the sonorous and powerful voice of the old team members, the chuckles and hoots in the quagmire are all heavy. All the members of the eagle group are wearing camouflage uniforms. The legs of the trousers are covered with mud stars. At this moment, they are in pairs holding a large 100-jin long log on the left and right, changing their shoulders. There is a sturdy hug in one person, and the pressure on the arm can be noticed by lifting three or two over the top of the head.

And if the two people team up one after the other, if there is a difference in height, when the shoulders are changed, the shorter one will bear more weight.

Song Ye was suppressed in the early days, and it was only because he was too short and inevitable, so he didn't pay attention.

But with every command, the arms straightened and the top of the head was raised, but the weight was a little bit heavier. At that time, she noticed that it was the person behind her who deliberately raised her hands again and again, unilaterally exerting pressure on her.

After ten minutes of log training, even if she had the power protection, her arm was so sore that she couldn't lift it up.

Looking at her sweaty appearance, the wild wolf also saw that something was wrong. He took advantage of the gap and walked over and asked: "Are you being bullied?" After all, it was Song Ye's credit that the four of them passed the test. They are now hiding here. Every one of them is not a good crop, Song Ye is young, and they take care of them.

"It's okay." Song Ye raised his arm and wiped the sweat from his face, breathing a little heavy, but didn't say much. This is no better than the campus. Even if there are villains in the Eagle Group, the strength cannot be underestimated. She will not act rashly until she has caught evidence.

But if she doesn't move, it may not be that other people won't find the door by themselves.

During the lunch break, all the team members have no tables and can only eat on the ground.

"Hey, this is too inhumane. My arms are going to be useless. How can I eat like this?" Dong Qian lay on the mud with his arms, a face as white as a piece of paper, tired enough, and whispered while complaining. But he confessed his fate to eat food. I missed this meal, but there is no next one.

At this time, the four people got together and had their heads together for a meal, and it felt like a hard brother.

Ding Li noticed that Song Ye, who had always been calm and calm, was shaking his arms and frowned, "What's wrong with you, I'm not feeling well?" Apart from his anatomy habit, he is still a professional doctor. problem.

"Heh, it's not too short to be bullied, these bully dogs are afraid of hardship." The wolf's laughter viciously squeezed out from his throat, and his eyes looked at the other people.

Ding Li knew what was going on as soon as he heard it, and his brows sank, "This is not good, it's all telling you and the captain's brothers, there are rigorous, these people must see you not pleasing to the eye, and want to take the opportunity to clean up you." Although he was The first time I entered the-team, but I heard a little about the veterans bullying the recruits, especially Song Ye, who looked inconspicuous and was most vulnerable to bullying.

"Eh, Song Ye, you and the captain are really brothers?" Dong Qian seized the opportunity to start gossiping. The murderous look that Qin Zhan glanced at that day has impressed him deeply.

"Well, brother." Song Ye nodded faintly, put down the spoon and went to drink the soup. Anyway, everyone was embarrassed and no one would laugh at anyone.

The other three people got the answer, and their eyes were surprised. When Song Ye said before, they were joking when they were teenagers, but they were really brothers.

However, "The situation will only get worse. During the assessment, the captain did not release water for you, which proves to be a person who treats you equally. Now that you are in the name of a related household, their targeting will only get worse. I am afraid the captain is back. They may not help you out." The few people are old fried dough sticks in the society. This kind of stake has long been seen clearly. They didn't feel that they found a backer because of Song Ye's identity. Instead, they were worried about her difficult situation.

Song Ye finished a bowl of soup and then used a spoon to chop the rice. Regarding what they said, he only muffled back three words, "No need." She Song Ye didn't need to find someone to complain to help herself.

Halfway through the meal, the other veterans in the team were fast. Someone had already packed their utensils and got up. They couldn't help but take a look when they passed by the four newcomers.

Everyone was thick-skinned and okay, but someone deliberately dropped a heavy foot when passing by, and the mud was lifted up with one kick, and it was splashed on Song Ye's dinner plate.

Song Ye couldn't lift his arm up, and his reaction was slow for a while, watching the half-eaten meal become a mess.

Whether it was tolerable or unbearable, Song Ye hadn't moved, the other three couldn't pass it.

"Fuck, you're the fuck." The three of them jumped up, and the wild wolf rushed up first, pulling the veteran's collar and looking up, and then suddenly angry, "It's you grandson again, training I stumbled on the child when I was in, but now I

am still making a bad move. You are so embarrassed." Yes, the other party is the partner of the morning round wood training team with Song Ye.

The veteran was around twenty-eight or ninety years old. He was tall and strong, with a face covered with pimples and narrow eyebrows. At first glance, he was not a good bird.

At this time, the wolf grabbed the collar and questioned loudly. His eyebrows were already showing impatience. The backhand was a standard grappling, and twisting the wolf's arm almost destroyed his hand.

"Hmph, a rookie, dare to pull my collar." The veteran snorted coldly, with a hint of sarcasm hanging from the corner of his mouth. Seeing that there was no trainer looking around, he moved his heart and kicked the person to the ground when he raised his foot.

The wolf couldn't touch the guard and let out a muffled grunt. He chewed on the mud all over his face, and half of his face was hot and painful.

"Haha, Zhang Kui, what are you doing with a group of rookies here, yo yo yo, this is not the rookie wolf, why did you get to the ground to eat the mud." Several veterans came around and looked out the real wooden house. He lowered his voice and started laughing.

In a team, no matter how talented they are, they will always have different qualities. Especially these players who have not been the main force for many years are full of hatred towards the recruits.

In particular, there is also a related household present.

A few people quickly turned their eyes to Song Ye's dinner plate, and said in a strange way: "Oh, it turns out that the child is not full, come and come, do you want to go to the trash can to get some bones for you? Eat more and grow up quickly, hehe..." A

few people sneered and sneered, it was too insulting. Even Dong Qian, who always knows how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, couldn't help it. .

"I-fuck-you-uncle."Dong Qian was thin and slender. He was drilled in the tomb all the year round. His body was very flexible. Now he punched it back quickly and swiftly. It was the veteran who was hit in half of his face no matter how fast he was.