Chapter 591-595

With a decent smile on the corner of Song Ye's mouth, his subordinates kept moving, looking like a virtuous daughter-in-law.

But the smell of gunpowder talking between the two of them could be choked when they were close, but it was a pity that the crowd of onlookers had dispersed.

"There is no blood relationship, but there is also a kindness to nurture, Song Ye, you tried to create a positive image of Yaowangtang hanging pot and Jishi, but you forgot to abandon your adoptive father and adoptive mother and cut off the stain of kindness with your own hands. As long as you have a trace of grace on your body. The gap, the Qin family can expand it infinitely." Shu Yu played with the jade in the water, digging hard with his nails, looking at the girl in front of him with malicious eyes.

The Qin family had such abilities and methods, even if they couldn't defeat Song Ye, it would still hurt her vitality.

"You want to have a successful wedding with Qin Zhan. In my opinion, it is daydreaming." She leaned forward slightly and said with a smile.

Hearing that, the girl opposite did not even frown, "If I can't marry Qin Zhan, then I can assure you that your precious son will never want to marry a wife in this life."

Speaking of Qin Feng, The smile on the corner of Shu Yu's mouth was closed, and the original brisk tone was lowered a bit, "What did you do to Xiao Feng?"

"Guess." Song Ye said softly, the smile on the corner of his mouth changed a little unpredictably. "There is so much I can do to him."

This woman is really not good at strategy, but her idiot-like son is full of flaws. Just because of the abnormal habit, Song Ye has a basket of evidence in his hand.

So to deal with Shu Yu, as long as Qin Feng is restrained, this woman can't make waves.

"Song Ye, you have harmed Xiaofeng again and again. Did he owe you so that you would be so cruel to him." Shu Yu clenched her fist tightly. She would be really afraid if she didn't try her best to restrain herself. I can't help but do it myself.

Ever since I met Song Ye at the birthday banquet, the image she had worked so hard to manage for Qin Feng for so many years fell into a quagmire, and every time the situation improved, this girl seemed to be in a lingering shadow. Same appeared, and then pushed everything to a worse situation.

That's why she joined Han Yan to get rid of Song Ye.

"Doesn't Madam Qin feel sarcastic to say this? Have you forgotten the purpose of your visit today?" Song Ye saw that the outside audience was almost gone, and was too lazy to deal with her anymore. He wiped his fingers with a towel and stood up and down. Sarcastically.

Shu Yu came here today, but didn't he bring the Song family over to make trouble, Song Ye just used his own way to treat him.

Shu Yu was choked for a long time and couldn't speak, and finally stretched out her hand with a gloomy face, "Give me things, and I'll take them away."

This is the rhythm of having to pay with one hand and deliver with one hand.

"Do I take out one copy, and my wife believes that I only have one copy?" Song Ye generously took out a photo from his pocket and handed it over. The content was Qin Feng and Leng Yuexin's sensational live photo at that time. .

But the cunningness in her words is obvious. In addition to this piece of evidence, there is a second and third piece of evidence.

Shu Yu shook his hand, and crumpled the photo into a ball with his palm, so hard that his knuckles turned white, "What do you want?"

Song Ye turned his back to the gate, and his smile narrowed, his eyes were cold. One piece, with a trace of murderous air, "It's very simple, you obediently be your second Mrs. Qin, and I will not be in the water with you. If things happen again today, my reputation will be lost, and your son will have to be in the world.

Be famous." To be ruthless, who is afraid of whom.

As long as the evidence is in her hands, what can Shu Yu do with her.

Shu Yu hated this woman, but she had to worry about her son in her heart.

Looking at her back from the dust, Song Ye's eyes were only cold.

She hasn't forgotten that the person who hired Bi Anhua's spiders to go to Shishi to kill Yunhua's children and ruined Tang Yi's smile was Shu Yu.

It's just that the time is not here, it's too early to clean her up.

The car came and went, and the people in the car had no chance to play. The reopening of the day was just as Song Ye calculated. With the celebration of Shuyu, the daughter-in-law of the Qin family, the effect of creating momentum is far better than that of the rich businessmen. Comes well.

Three days later, the court reopened. This time the plaintiff was mainly Yaowangtang, and the defendant became Qin Shasha. None of the Qin family was present, implying their abandonment of Qin Shasha.

It is said that Qin Shasha went crazy that day, yelling and insulting Song Ye in court, and was finally sent to a mental hospital to be reunited with the Leng family.

After the verdict came out, Yaowangtang was completely turned over. Because of the widespread influence of the incident, the officials personally sent a commendation pennant to quell public anger, and again made publicity for Yaowangtang.

Song Ye knew that Qin Zhan must be behind him, but he had disappeared since that night, and he had not even contacted him on the phone.

She was a little worried, but she also knew that it was a sensitive period, and she could not talk freely, so after dealing with her own affairs, in early April, she chose to return to campus life.

The largest aristocratic private school in Beijing uses money and power to classify it. It is a real gathering place for the children of the upper class. Song Ye and Hao Tian saw the difference when they reported to the teachers' office the first day.

Regardless of the luxurious and comfortable office environment, the teachers here are all young turtles, all of whom wear famous brands. It is said that this is the school's strict regulations to reduce the generation gap between teachers and students and keep up with the school's level.

"You're Song Ye? It's the same name as the now-famous major general's wife." While looking down at the information, the female head teacher looked up at Song Ye, her tone a little bit salty.

"Well, it's just a coincidence." The girl pushed the black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose, her face paralyzed. At this moment, she was wearing a school uniform, her hair was still long and black, but the front side became Qi bangs, her palm-sized face and a pair of big black-rimmed glasses almost covered her mouth so that she could see clearly.

This appearance is different from the exquisite and beautiful wife of the major general on TV.

"You are from a foreign city. You have to settle your accommodation yourself. There is no dormitory here, and it is already the second half of the second half of high school. You must pay close attention to your studies. Seeing that you have done well in the past, you have to participate unconditionally in future school competitions, you know?" Female The class teacher's thin tone seemed a bit mean, and even his attitude was a bit tough.

"Okay, teacher." Song Ye knew that this was because he had come from a different place, and there was no power to rely on here. It seemed to outsiders that applying for admission to this school was a catch.

But Song Ye didn't care, her time here was adjusted by Qin Zhan, and it might not be long.In order to live a calmer campus life, Song Ye chose to pretend again. She did not obscure her gender, but changed her appearance. By hiding her overly conspicuous face, she caused a lot less gossip.