Chapter 236-240

The line of medicine and stone may not be clear to the layman, but all companies that have a little bit of medicine have heard of this term.

The ancient medical school that has been circulating for thousands of years has used medicinal stones to drive away all diseases, rejuvenate bones and regenerate muscles, and bring back to life. The medical myths that have been passed down so far have many places that modern technology cannot explain. And they know this faction, but they still Just in the legend.

Because the Yaoshi family now only lives in Shishi, Luo Province, the talents are withered, and the older generation in the clan is unwilling to go out again. So far, a large amount of resources can only be seen but not eaten.

But I don't want to be able to see the legendary descendant of the medicine stone today, and with Wu Yi's mouth, he proved its amazing curative effect.

Bringing back from the dead, what a tempting word, what a mysterious allure.

Father Qin had been through a lifetime of strong winds and waves, and he was shocked to aphasia at this time, but thinking of his own situation, he could not help but roll his throat a few times, and asked dryly, "Brother Wu, you mean, that blood Can Shi cure your old illness?" If Wu Yi can be cured, wouldn't there be a way for his old illness. In the final analysis, these illnesses and pains of them were backlogged when they were learning martial arts.

Wu Yi laughed and didn't make a final conclusion for a while, "I can't say that, I have to let this little heir show me a closer look. Anyway, this last night I was fine and slept peacefully, and I was getting old. I'm pursuing this."

Song Ye on the side looked at the old man in front of him flicking, and couldn't help despising him. He was really imprinted by the father and daughter, both with the same deep thoughts.

Regardless of whether he was 100% sure, the effect alone was enough to make Old Man Qin excited, but when he looked up, his eyes intersected, and he suddenly stopped.

By the way, he was too happy. When Mrs. Cao was so innuendo and humiliated her just now, he had acquiesced, and now there is some old face asking Song Ye to see a doctor.

Thinking of this, he coughed heavily and awakened Mrs. Cao, who had been looking shocked. When the latter turned in confusion, his eyes narrowed slightly, and the coldness in the cold made the latter shiver.

Mr. Qin's meaning is very clear, he will clean up the place he messed up.

Madam Cao thought of Song Ye's saying, "The face was not given by someone else," and suddenly her old face was stiff. Under the gaze of everyone's eyes, would she have to pull her face down to apologize to a hairy boy.

"Ahem..." At this moment, Qin Feng next to him coughed out, but he came out to ease the scene in time, "This way, it's all his own, and Song Ye has been standing for long enough, so why not just add a place next to me. How about eating together?"

He tried to use the face of his young master Qin family to change a step. In his opinion, this was already a great honor, but it was obvious that Song Ye was not such a talkative master.

Her brow Wei Tai, faint smile at the table, waiting to see the whole family of Qin, the channel: "No, my kind of country folk, not on the table for fear of Qin your home."

Pam, this slap in the face , Tough is thrown on Madam Cao's face.

I just said that she can't get on the table, so now I'm begging her, and she won't touch your Qin family table.

This plain tone conveyed the meaning of extreme arrogance, a table of dogs looked at the low-ranking giants, all felt dull.

Qin Feng was even more conscious of not coming to Taiwan. As soon as he looked up, he saw Qin Zhan leisurely tasting and watching the theater. He even wanted to go up and beat him up, but he wanted to return to his heart. In order to please Mrs. Cao, he had to continue to lobby, "Otherwise Sitting next to A Zhan, you are brothers, so be close."