Chapter 296-300

The men in this room should be all the guests who came to participate in the auction. These guests were selected in advance, and then they were hypnotized like Zhao Zhen, and then they were suggested to bring young and beautiful men to participate, so that Diana can be seen as a free order condition To exchange.

But the hypnotized person is often involuntary, and after sending his relatives or subordinates into the fire pit, he can no longer recover.

However, no matter how Diana is greedy for male sex, there is no need to collect so many people here. There are also those top-quality wool materials, which are exchanged casually. How has Mansion S operated for so many years?

These confusions flashed through her mind quickly, but Song Ye didn't stay too much, nor did she go in to save people and solve the puzzles by the way. She walked and explored the location of Zhao Zhen, and finally found Zhao Zhen in a middle position.

It seems that he has selected the wool, and several strong men are carrying it, and he has been invited out of the mansion by the maid. Every customer who has completed the transaction does not need to stay. Zhao Zhen has become the first to leave. The guests.

Watching the other party leave, Song Ye was relieved, and without the handle to threaten him, this mansion was free to come and go with him.

However, in order to give Zhao Zhen time to leave, she still proceeded cautiously, moving closer and closer to the center, and seeing several strong men lock the door and leave. She opened the lock using the technique Zhao Chongbin taught her and entered a dark room. in.

Because there were no windows or infrared monitors in the room, Song Ye turned on the light with confidence, and looked at the pile of wool in front of him at close range, and was shocked for a while.

It's no wonder that Diana didn't even install the monitor, because even the smallest wool in this room was half a person tall and bulky, and it could not be taken away by ordinary theft.

Song Ye curiously approached the black-lacquered wool, slowly placed his hand on it, and probed it in with his abilities. At a distance of just one centimeter, he saw a bright and transparent color. , High-quality apple green, no variegated color, is also the best.

Then I walked to the right piece and looked at it carefully. It was also a good product of old pit glass.

One piece of treasure can be said to be lucky, and two pieces of treasure can be said to be a coincidence. Then when eight of the ten pieces are treasures, it means that the person betting on the stone is quite capable.

Does it have the ability to detect like yourself? Song Ye raised his eyebrows and thought, but in a good mood.

If someone weaves a marriage for themselves, how can they not accept it? So someone raised his head unceremoniously and took all the good green wool into the space one by one.

Diana probably didn't expect to die. The little white face she fancy is just a person who has the ability to move the world.

In the end, most of the house of wool was moved away. Song Ye felt that in the next two years, he would not have to worry about funds.

Just as she was about to turn around and leave, she suddenly heard a noise from the next room, as if something was struggling. Song Ye put her hand on it and saw that there seemed to be two figures on the bed in the dark, one of which was Suppression struggled under him, while the other one seemed to confirm something.

Because the doors and windows were sealed, and the surroundings were pitch black, Song Ye couldn't see the face of the figure who had sneaked in.

Soon, the man seemed to confirm something, got up and prepared to leave, and Song Ye also noticed that someone was coming by outside the door. It was those brawny men who had gone back and forth. They were not patrolling, but standing upright. At the door, guard it.