Chapter 106-110

The person who rushed to the principal's office was indeed the Tang family. Besides Tang Meiling's mother and son, there was Tang Meiling's father Tang Wei.

This family of three Zhengchu was angrily at the desk, and he could restrain himself before seeing Song Ye. As soon as Song Ye entered the office, Tang Wei was the first to stand up and roared: "You are Song Ye? Did you know that I had multiple hands. Our family spent the night in the hospital and didn't sleep."

This opening didn't accuse the wife and daughter of how severe the pain, but instead emphasized tossing in the hospital without thinking about it. Know what this means.

The old principal quickly stood up and adjusted the scene, "Mr. Tang, calm down and have something to say. You are here to negotiate and solve the problem, not to fight, don't scare the children."

"Child? She is so vicious in her mind, and What can I say, haven't you seen what my wife and children are like?" Tang Wei pointed to the wife and daughter beside him, and the question was sharper than the other.

The old principal was so quarreled that he had a headache at the moment, and he had to make his face straight, "Mr. Tang, if you think you can't solve the problem with me, then go elsewhere." You are here, I'm not waiting for you.

Sure enough, as soon as this sentence was finished, Tang Wei fainted immediately, his face stiffened and smiled awkwardly, "Principal, I'm all too excited, and I'm most relieved when you come to preside over justice."

"Then everyone is all at ease. Sit down and speak, and classmate Song comes over and sits down too." The old principal turned his head and greeted Song Ye specially. Compared with the two previous meetings, his treatment has changed significantly.

Song Ye sat on the solo sofa with an unmoving expression, and looked at Tang Meiling's mother and her son who were hanging around her neck and wrapping their heads like mummies. He probably guessed their purpose in his heart.

Sure enough, as soon as he sat down, Tang Wei took out the hospital's payment slip from his pocket, and pressed it on the table in a whole pile, "The beatings will be calculated separately. Someone must be responsible for these medical expenses. We can't let it go in vain. People have to post money after they hit."

"This..." The old principal frowned, picked up the pile of reimbursements, and also saw Tang Wei's impatient purpose, but, "This matter is still unclear, I think I should ask clearly." As he said, the old principal pressed down the reimbursement form and turned to look at Song Ye, with a kind smile on his face, "Song, did you meet Tang and her mother in the alley yesterday afternoon?"

Seeing that the old principal showed a good expression, Song Yemei picked it up so that he leaned his back against the sofa in his free time, "I have encountered it."

"Then...Is there a conflict between you?" The old principal did not say. Beating people has attributed this matter to both sides.

Sometimes this language is indeed an art, and it is easy to see a person's attitude and changes.

Song Ye tried for the first time the feeling of being supported by someone, and simply started to look on the sidelines, "We passed by, and didn't even say hello. Where is the conflict." She started there yesterday, and what she liked was There were no witnesses and no monitoring equipment. The facts are all made up.

Upon hearing this, Mother Tang Chen Jiao immediately slapped the table, pointed her throat angrily, and said with a hoarse voice: "You don't pretend to be innocent. It is clear that you hit our mouth with a stone, and the throat was bleeding. . " "

Yes, principals, Song vicious Ip, in the classroom before she threatened me, and now with stones us, is clearly jealous of me. "Tang Meiling hoarse voice the same complaint aside.