Chapter 411-415

The man cursed, and no one came up to watch in the secluded corner of the corridor, but because of that, Cheng Junfeng was still shaved and his face flushed with anger for a while.

"Fuck, you treat you as an old man. If it weren't for my dad, would your family have today? If it wasn't for me to give up the right of inheritance, your dad would still have five people and six people? Even if the gang is not in my hands, I still The prince of a gang, you count as a fart." Cheng Junfeng was furious, and he stabbed the matter out regardless. Originally, he was in a bad mood because of his father's death. Now he has been criticized by Ma Tsai. Terrible.

"Bah, prince? Cheng Junfeng, I really don't know why your dad gave birth to your idiot son. It's a pity for him. Now that the confidentiality agreement has been signed, I'm not afraid to tell you that your prince is dead in name, except for the agreement. The little thing given to you, even if you are hacked to death on the street in the future, people in the gang will not look at you more." The man smiled contemptuously, and his attitude was higher than the other.

"No, it's impossible! The Cheng Gang belongs to our Cheng family, and at most it is only entrusted to you to take care of it." Cheng Junfeng's face flushed red, obviously not believing his statement. In the Southern Province, the Cheng family had nothing to say, and everyone else had to stand aside, even if his father died now, nothing would change.

"Oh, naive." The man sneered, and didn't bother to argue with him anymore, turned around and walked back to the box, and walked away with a group of men and women. Now that he had torn his skin, he didn't need to continue to lie to him.

"What is it!" Cheng Junfeng spit on the other side fiercely and straightened the messed up clothes, but raised his eyes to see a girl in a blue dress standing in front of him.

"Why are you looking for it? Is something wrong?" Before the other party could speak, Song Ye took the lead and revealed a puzzled expression.

Cheng Junfeng was taken aback, and he was relieved. Fortunately, the conversation just now was not heard. "Oh, I'm just afraid you don't know the way. Come and see." He lied at will, but his eyes were unscrupulous in Song. Ye's delicate face lingered, and the more he saw it, the more itchy.

"Why don't you have long hair? I think your long hair should look better." Song Ye silently watched the other person approaching, whispering to her ambiguously.

"It's none of your business." When the other party raised his head to touch her hair, Song Ye tilted his head, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes.

"Hehe, you are really different. Although you are always cold, you are very attractive." Seeing that she did not back down, Cheng Junfeng felt that he still had a chance. He chuckled twice and took out a box from his pocket. There was a platinum necklace quietly inside, "I think it suits you well."

Song Ye stared at the finely crafted necklace, her eyes became cold again, "A gift shouldn't it be given to Hao Tian?"

"But, I think it suits you better." Cheng Junfeng bowed his head and exhaled ambiguously towards Song Ye's ears, thinking that high-end gifts and gentle compliments were a weapon to capture women's hearts, so I never thought that a woman could refuse .

Until, with a bang, he was punched against the wall with a sharp pain in his stomach, so painful that he even called out, "Um...you..."

Why hit him? Shouldn't the average woman happily accept the gift and then embrace him enthusiastically?

It happened so quickly that he was caught off guard.

On the other side, Hao Tian just walked out of the bathroom, followed the direction to find it, but saw the strong smell of gunpowder in front of him, "What happened? Song Ye, are you okay?"

Cheng Junfeng sat down holding his stomach On the ground, I felt black for a while, but when I looked up and saw my little girlfriend, I still wanted to ask for a gentle hug, but in a blink of an eye, she took Song Ye to look left and right, "Uh... something is going on. It's me, Tiantian, what do you mean by your friend, just beat me indiscriminately."

Song Ye pursed her lips, but did not speak. His eyes remained on Hao Tian, ​​observing her reaction.

Hao Tian heard the words, her delicate little face was instantly filled with haze, but the displeasure was not directed at Song Ye, "Song Ye won't beat people for no reason, what did you do to her?" At the end, she was instead. It was a guardian who pulled Song Ye back, blocking people behind him. Now Song Ye is weak and just discharged from the hospital, she wants to protect her safety.

"I, what can I do to her? Didn't you see that I was beaten?" Cheng Junfeng was also almost silly, and didn't understand how the two women in front of him played the cards without a routine.

Under normal circumstances, shouldn't his best friend turn his head against each other, and then he will embrace the beauty, and then another one will slowly figure it out in the future?

Unfortunately, he overestimated his position in Hao Tian's heart, and underestimated the importance of Song Ye to Hao Tian.

Seeing this, Song Ye can be regarded as letting go of the big stone in her heart, raising her hand and pressing Hao Tian's arm, she then said softly: "This person wants to step on two boats. He wants to give me a necklace while you are away. "With

that, she passed the necklace over, without much explanation or evaluation, and Hao Tian took care of the rest.

Hao Tian knew that Song Ye was pretty, and even if she walked on the street, her head back was 100%, but she never thought that one day her boyfriend would cheat on Song Ye.

She is angry. It is impossible for any woman to remain calm when encountering this kind of thing, but at this moment her anger is also not directed at Song Ye.

Grasping the necklace in his hand and recognizing that it was something that he had fancy when shopping some time ago, Hao Tian suddenly felt disgusted, "Cheng Junfeng, I will definitely break up with you now. Don't let me see you again. It is really disgusting. "After

gritting her teeth and speaking the last word, she threw the necklace on his face, turned and took Song Ye away, but her heart was surprisingly calm.

Hao Tian's tight face didn't improve until he walked to the gate and met Le Siyu who was also coming to eat.

"Song Ye..." Le Siyu was also a little surprised. He raised his hand just to say hello, but his eyes were behind the two and frowned suddenly.

"Okay, I said that you two stinky women turned out to be the big money on the list, so I just wanted to kick me. I tell you, this is endless." Song Ye turned around and saw hurriedly chasing after me. When Cheng Junfeng came over, he yelled and accused them in full view.

There were people coming and going at the restaurant. At this time, the wonderful scene of the two men and two women made many people stop and watch. Whether Cheng Junfeng said it was true or not, people who passed by at this time felt that the two young girls were not. Serious people.

Otherwise, he won't get involved with men at the door of the restaurant.In fact, Cheng Junfeng didn't know Le Siyu at all, but he received a punch just now and was thrown by a stinky girl. He couldn't swallow that breath, so he came up to ask for an explanation. He just happened to see a cannon fodder that he could use. Three seven twenty one, first pour dirty water on it.