Chapter 746-750

As for who Shao Yichen has been yelling and blushing with in his life, Qin Zhan definitely ranked in the top three.

Shao Yichen was the only one who could make Qin Zhan wait for three days without any response.

Two men who excel in each other's field can allow them to restrain and lose control of the bottom line, as long as the girl in the hospital bed.

"As far as I know, you are very famous in the upper-class society of Country Z, and there are a lot of peach blossom debts. I don't worry about handing over my daughter to you." Shao Yichen spent all the resources on hand to the man in front of him this week. Investigating, it was almost impossible to know the color of his underwear.

However, the results obtained made him very dissatisfied. Qin Zhan was very good in that society, but a peach blossom will be enough to make Song Ye worry constantly in the future.

"Xiao Ye is my wife. We will solve the housework by ourselves." At this point, Qin Zhan's bottom line will not give up. He and Song Ye are both people who pay attention to personal life and privacy. Even relatives have no right to interfere with them. The love between.

"Solved? She is now the Patriarch of the Ye family, and you are the young master of the Luo family. The relationship between you is the biggest problem. How do you solve it?" Shao Yichen has turned his hair down for this problem, and now he is even more affected. Qin Zhan's hard-hearted attitude aroused some excitement.

If it is really so easy to solve, there will not be so many deaths throughout the ages.

Qin Zhan also understood what he meant, and his sharp eyebrows looked straight to the opposite side, with a serious and serious expression, "So, I will destroy the strange stone at all costs."

Even if he does not have the glory and wealth he has now, there is no such magical figure. Power, abandon the real tribe, Qin Zhan will also destroy the strange stone.

Only by destroying the strange stone, Song Ye can survive, and the curse on them can be eliminated.

Shao Yichen saw persistence in his eyes, and he was suddenly speechless. Even in his eyes, Qin Zhan is an old man with many flaws, but his willingness to devote everything to Song Ye is more than anything else. precious.

At the very least, Shao Yichen did not have the same persistence.

The smell of gunpowder on the scene gradually dissipated, and the tense atmosphere cooled down. After a long time, Shao Yichen sighed and laughed bitterly, "I'll wait for Song Ye to get better and then argue about this."

These trivial things are only suitable for trivial matters. It was done in peaceful time, and now, the situation is clearly the worst.

"How long can Xiaoye's body last?" Qin Zhan's breath paused slightly, even if he didn't want to admit it, he had to plan for the worst.

Shao Yichen wiped his face and gave the answer in a low voice, "One month." With

a slap, Qin Zhan squeezed off the chopsticks in his hand. Because of this answer, he fell silent, and the pressure around his body was also a little frighteningly low.

"This time the detection has already damaged her brain nerves. If you want to detect objects again, you need at least half a month of recuperation. And because of this injury, her body has entered a period of weakness in advance." Shao Yichen struggled. Spit out these words, God knows how many nights he tossed and turned in these seven days.

He was angry that Qin Zhan's night visit to the fragrant boudoir was on one hand, and the other reason for not allowing Qin Zhan to enter the door was that he was preparing, "I want to exchange blood for Song Ye."

He decided whether it was successful or not, whether it was useful Give it a try.

"No." Qin Zhan gave a negative answer almost immediately, "This method has no precedent for success, and Xiaoye would not agree."

Song Ye ventured into the Ye family at the beginning, so that he didn't have to change his life. Methods.

"There is no time!" Shao Yichen took a sip of soju, and couldn't help but growl, "I couldn't save her eighteen years ago. This time I won't watch her leave me again. Qin. Cham, if you really care about Xiaoye, help me once."

He knew that Song Ye would not agree, so to implement the plan, Qin Zhan must cooperate.

But, "No." Qin Zhan still shook his head and vetoed his stubbornness. His stubbornness made people irritate, but the next second, his words made Shao Yichen stunned on the spot, "I will destroy Drop the strange stone." It

took a long time for Shao Yicheng to realize the meaning of the words. After making sure that he was not joking, he lowered his voice and was full of surprise and anger. Is it hurt? You are going to destroy it, and you have to pay yourself in the end. You are going to die, what should

Xiaoye do?" If he is a widow, then he is really mad.

However, what Qin Zhan decided was that the arrow that opened the bow did not turn back. He even made the same idea with Shao Yichen, "I will try my best to save my life and come back to see Xiaoye, but before that, I need you to help me hide it. Stay with her."

Shao Yichen looked at him blankly, opened his mouth to say something, but in the end he couldn't say it.

He knows that compared to changing lives, destroying a different stone has a greater chance of being cured, and it is imperative. He is willing to take this risk when he is in a different place, but it is a pity that Qin Zhan's ability is better than his. Suitable for charging and trapping.

Finally, Shao Yichen sighed, lifted the pot and poured two glasses of wine, his expression solemnly said to him: "I thank you for Xiaoye." He raised his

head and drank a cup. The spicy wine made his throat hurt and his eyes were sore. .

Qin Zhan also drank the shochu in one gulp, which was recognized and appreciated by his father-in-law with his sincerity.

For the rest of the time, Qin Zhan still visited the door every day, sitting with Song Ye for a while. Sometimes people talked when they were awake, and most of the time they saw her sleeping face.

"It's been tenth day, but why is my body still unable to use strength?" Song Ye has a strong sense of alertness and observation ability, and can always find the most subtle abnormalities in a short waking period.

Qin Zhan touched the tips of her hair and whispered to her to comfort her, "This time you are injured more severely, and you need more time to recover. Don't act in a hurry."

Because it is in the Shao family, and there is still Qin Zhan. In the case of nursing, Song Ye never suspected that the abnormal body was caused by external forces, and never thought that Qin Zhan would give her medicine.

After a brief conversation on this day, Song Ye did not see Qin Zhan for two days in a row. Zhou Qingqing said that the Luo family was picking a new disciple in the inner room. Qin Zhan was too busy to get away. Song Yexin was gone, so there was no more. Asked, but my heart is always faintly disturbed.

The injury treatment took too long this time, and Song Ye occasionally felt anxious when thinking of the date.

They had missed their planned marriage, and she didn't want to miss too much time.

In the evening of this night, Song Ye woke up from a deep sleep, his body still limp, and there was a patter of rain outside the window, and the air was slightly cold.

She raised her eyes and looked at the discharge from the courtyard, and found that the entire Shao's house today was extremely empty and empty.Song Ye has a natural keen sense of the environment, as long as there is a slight change in her surroundings, she can immediately notice the strangeness.