Chapter 526-530

At ten o'clock in the morning, the gardeners who went to move the flowers into the back garden instructed the outside workers to be careful not to touch anything.

"Eh, why do I seem to hear something? Cough cough..." The worker realized that this was the Qin Mansion after speaking outright, so he closed his mouth wittily, a little embarrassed.

As a result, when everyone did not speak, the voice in the back garden became clearer.

The gardeners were also puzzled. Everyone went out in the morning. It stands to reason that no one would stroll outside during the cold winter. At this moment, listening to the sound seemed to be painful and joyful, and I didn't know what was going on.

"You guys wait here first." The Qin family's gardener was very eye-sighted, and let the workers wait in place first, and hurried over to look at them in twos and threes.

As a result, as soon as I entered the garden, I saw the flesh of white flowers rolling on the grass. Everyone was stunned for a while, just like being struck by lightning.

"Great, young master!" When everyone reacted, they hurriedly went over to cover him with clothes, and others tried to help.

But helpless Qin Feng had already lost his reason. When he touched someone with his hand, he didn't care whether he rode on him or whether he was a man or a woman. A male gardener was thrown down on the spot and screamed in shock.

"Oh, my eldest master, don't make it, hurry, stop!" The older generation hurriedly stepped forward to stop them, seeing that the male gardener's pants were about to be stripped, and they were almost beaten in a hurry.

They are all elderly people in the family. They know that the eldest son of the Qin family looks respectable, but in fact he spends a lot of time relaxing, but he didn't expect to do such things by lying on the grass by himself in broad daylight. Now, men and women are not shy.

In the end, workers from outside rushed in to stop the people. The second elder Qin and Shu Yu, who were drinking tea and reading the newspaper upstairs, also hurried over. When they saw Qin Feng's appearance, they were so angry that they fainted on the spot. .

"Niezhang, Niezhang, I don't know how to repent, I'll kill you." Old man Qin was so angry that he directly picked up the crutches, smashed it down with a crutches, and directly knocked the person out, and finally stopped.

Mrs. Cao severely reprimanded Shu Yu for innocent teaching. The workers saw the chaos of the wealthy, and the scene was noisy for a while and was extremely lively.

Qin Zhan happened to run into this scene when he came back from Military Zone 0. Seeing his eldest brother's embarrassed look naked, he frowned, remembering that Song Ye was still upstairs, and strode to the second floor.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw the girl sitting in front of the computer in her spare time, and did not pay attention to the things downstairs. Qin Zhan walked over and saw the code number on the screen instead of others, and he was relieved immediately.

"It's so lively downstairs, didn't you go to see it?" Qin Zhan thought for a while and felt that her reaction was wrong. This is the second floor, and the location is facing the back garden. There is so much noise underneath that Song Ye can't hear it. .

As a result, the girl on the computer desk cast a teasing look, "Didn't the eldest brother tell me, I can only look at you?" To be precise, she can only look at the body of the eldest brother. Song Ye only constrained because of his shyness.

But that's the case, Qin Zhan still has red ears and touched the soft ends of his little devil's hair. He didn't know what to say, so he could only praise, "Very good."