Chapter 156-160

Song Ye got out of the car, and Hao Tian and the two apprentices from the Hao family followed. Facing Tian Fan's aggressive group of people, the two male apprentices were not as good as the two girls in front of them, and they looked a little cowered.

"Hehe, look at these things in your Hao family, you don't have any blood at all, and you dare to come out ashamed." Tian Fan said with mockery, and quickly moved his gaze to Song Ye's face and sneered: "Song Ye is right , I'm capable enough. I just grabbed Bai Shao's medicinal stone in front, and robbed my car on the back foot. I don't think you are going to get in this stone market anymore."

Things that day stopped until midnight, after Tian Fan After talking about the situation with the people of the Bai family, I learned that Song Ye had a previous conviction.

But apparently, Song Ye didn't admit this. She took care of the hem of her shirt lightly, without raising her eyelids, "I'm not as skilled as people, so I can't blame anyone." In fact, Song Ye is not a venomous tongue, but love to tell the truth, just the truth. Sometimes it is too unacceptable.

Sure enough, Tian Fan was so angry that blood pressure surged this early morning. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, creaking, "You are looking for death!"

"What do you want to do?" Hao Tian stood up when he saw his opponent. Then he came out and shouted to remind him: "Tian Fan, don't forget the rules of the competition, dare to fight here, and you don't want to enter the farm in the future." The

Yaoshi family is a time-honored brand that has been passed down for thousands of years. Violence, so the farm has rules, but anyone who fights and makes trouble here will be permanently removed from the guest list.

The Tian family has just started next to Yao Shi in recent years, so naturally they dare not offend the cash cow.

"Hmph, let's wait and see." In the end, Tian Fan put down his harsh words and led the teenagers into the farm with a swagger.

Hao Tian breathed a sigh of relief, and then led Song Ye in.

The two apprentices walking behind looked at Song Ye's slender figure, curled their lips in discomfort, and muttered in a low voice, "I don't know what the Patriarch thinks. I have brought such a trouble to come here and bring the Bai family to the Tian family. We are all offended. We are better than anything else."

"Huh, I think the owner wants him to be the son-in-law of the door. If the lady is not watching him protect him more, who makes us grow a little white face from the mother's womb." The other said sourly.

They are all apprentices of foreign surnames. They have been doing miscellaneous skills in the medicine hall since they were young, and they all started from the dirtiest and tiring work. It took more than ten years before they had a chance to participate in the medicine stone competition. However, Song Ye, who was born out of nowhere, relied on his face to win the favor of the eldest lady and succeeded, which made them unable to convince them.

In fact, Hao Tian was told that Song Ye would also play in the race before departure in the morning. He was so happy that he was so happy. "This time the incident is so big, I thought I was going to bite the bullet and support the game. You are here, I feel more at ease." So happy that the girl couldn't help but confide in her heart. After reacting, she blushed immediately and immediately changed the subject, "It's just, I didn't expect that you will not stop. Good guns, archery racing, and even rock gambling. Song Ye, you really look like almighty, there is nothing you can't do."

Seeing the girl's innocent and beautiful worship expression, Song Ye suddenly remembered being in the hotel Li Qin Zhan's magnified face in front of him remembered his sentence, "If you get hurt, I will throw you into the pool."