Chapter 766-770

The search and rescue project continued, and more than half a month has passed. Whether it is a situation where there is no air, food, and moisture under the soil layer, or the gravel is airtight, everyone knows in their hearts that even if they have supernatural powers, it is Da Luo. The chance of Song Ye being able to survive the reincarnation of the gods is very slim.

But no one meant to retreat, and even when they saw the Ye Gang brothers murder, they didn't raise any objections.

This cruel default is like a flame in everyone's heart at the moment, seemingly peaceful, but in fact it will not explode.

The aimless search and rescue work has become their only sustenance for dealing with grief. Faced with the news that there is no news day after day, everyone's emotions are very calm.

Perhaps in their own hearts, they don't want to get news at all, at least they can deceive themselves without seeing the corpse.

And a month later, due to the weather on the mountain, Qin Zhan's weak body fell down, and he had a high fever that kept going back, but no one could persuade him to go back.

"Hey, let the medical staff watch more and let him go." Shao Yichen is also recovering from a serious illness and often hides in a tent to rest. He knows Qin Zhan's mood at the moment, so he did not persuade him to leave. meaning.

Although physically and mentally exhausted and full of tears, no one meant to leave.

As night falls, a starry sky is shining tonight, sitting on the top of the hill with the cool wind, looking up at the stars, like a beautiful diamond.

Yunhua has developed a habit of sitting next to the tiankeng every night with Song Ye talking, chatting, chatting about children, and chatting about the bits and pieces that happened during the six months of separation. The place around him is empty, heaven. The pit was also dark, and her words were like a person's dreams in the breeze, revealing sadness.

After a while, taking into account her body, Yuan Song came out to pick her up with the blanket as usual, "Let's talk to Song Ye again tomorrow."

Yuan Song understood what Song Ye meant to Yunhua, so he didn't show the slightest opposition to her meaningless practice. He just touched her head lovingly and coaxed softly.

"Well, it's time for the child to rest." Yun Hua is also very well-behaved and sensible, touching the bulge under his palm, a gentle glow in his eyes.

She promised Song Ye that she would cherish and take care of the child again, and then asked Song Ye to name the child.

Therefore, she will take care of herself.

So, Song Ye, will you come back?

Yunhua thought this way, with a smile pulled up at the corner of her mouth, her eyes turned towards the tiankeng, but a bright light flashed quickly in her sight, making her stunned, and quickly grabbed Yuan Song's arm with her backhand. Husband, look, is there something there?"

Yuan Song followed the direction, but what he saw was still pitch black. After watching for a while, he had no choice but to touch Yunhua's head. Tell the search and rescue team about this discovery. It's too late now and everyone is asleep."

Yunhua hesitated. Although anxious in his heart, he nodded, "Okay, you remember to wake me up tomorrow."

Her understanding made Yuan Yuan. She secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and then returned to the tent to rest in her arms.

In fact, after so many days of search and rescue, everyone was exhausted. Yuan Song thought it was just Yunhua's dazzling and did not take it seriously.

And in the dead of night, everyone fell into a deep sleep, exhausted to the extreme, the kind that thunderous.

At this moment, there was a faint light flashing in the pitch-black tiankeng at this moment, and the light beating gradually became regular, just like the beating frequency of the heart.

At a certain moment, the light suddenly triumphed, and a beam of light shot out from the nearly 100-acre tiankeng, illuminating the sky as bright as day, and the light broke through the clouds.

After that, the beam of light quickly disappeared, leaving only a few light spots floating in the sinkhole.

But all the jade that was originally just a pile of rubble has disappeared. Nearly a hundred acres of the best emperor green disappeared, and there was only one figure lying quietly in the tiankeng, and it was not very clear in the darkness.

This fantastic beam of light has not been discovered by anyone, even if someone sees it at the foot of the mountain, they only feel that they have an illusion.

Originally, Qin Zhan should be the person with the best sensitivity and the first to spot the strangeness, but unfortunately, he closed his eyes tightly in a high fever, and could not perceive the fluctuation of the outside world.

In a daze, he only felt that a small, cool hand hornworm had touched his forehead, and there was a cold breath-flowing into his body, and his limbs and limbs slowly recovered from the burning and became swollen. His head no longer hurts, his mind returned, and he subconsciously raised his hand and clasped that hand.

The slippery-greasy skin and the familiar hornworm sensation made his heart-mouth-a-trembling, and the corners of his eyes that had just cooled down became a little hot. At this moment, he suddenly didn't want to open his eyes, but only quietly grasped that one. The hand is pressed against the Moon-Hungarian cavity, and the tight corners of the mouth are soft-healed, and a shallow arc is outlined.

Even in a dream, he tried hard to extend the dream, a little bit longer.

But obviously this dream character is a bit disobedient, not satisfied with such a still and gentle time, the owner of the little hand approached him, breathed in, gently sprayed, and sprayed on his face, with a familiar smell, and then -Soft lips--The petals were printed, and after a dragonfly passed by, a soft laugh came from the ear.

"Hehe, I don't think my elder brother has a time when he is timid." The girl's unique cold voice, mixed with a teasing taste, mixed into an inexplicable taste of humanity.

Qin Zhan has heard this kind of talk thousands of times, and described it again and again in his dreams, but it has never been as clear as it is now.

He opened his eyes suddenly, and at first saw the girl's face under the dim light, the soft smile on her face stiffened at the corners of his mouth.

"Why don't you take good care of yourself, huh?" The man's rare stupid look is both cute and distressing. The girl held his face with her hands, feeling that the stubble in her palm was a bit piercing. I feel like an old man."

Feeling that this sluggish time was too long, the girl had to use her assassin to poke her aching feet.

When it comes to the topic of age, Qin Zhan has really recovered.

But the first reaction was that he grabbed the scalpel beside him, pierced into his own flesh and blood instantly, and blood poured out instantly.

"What are you doing?" The girl was also taken aback, and she drew a bit sullenly, then grabbed his hand and put her palm on the wound to treat him. Within three seconds, the wound was on the ground. The convenience is as good as ever, with no scars.

Qin Zhan ignored this miraculous scene, and suddenly reached out his hand and hugged the girl into his arms, his chest was against the chest, his belly was against the belly, and he was docile until there was no gap.Qin Zhan felt pain when the blade plunged into the skin, and this recognition made his heart pounding.