Chapter 171-175

After a big uproar last night, today's medicine stone competition seems calm, but in fact it is getting more and more turbulent. In the dark, everyone's eyes are paying attention to the battle between the Bai family and the Hao family.

The first level of identification of medicinal stones mainly relies on odor identification. It is the simplest level. The Hao family sent Hao Tian, ​​while the candidates sent by the Bai family exceeded everyone's expectations.

Bai Zhibin.

Song Ye looked at Bai Zhibin, who was standing in front of the competition stage in a white robe. He looked like a dog right now, but the big guys knew that Bai Zhibin was an illegitimate child of a collateral family. He has not entered the genealogy yet and his status in the Bai family is extremely low. , Everyone was surprised to be able to play.

"Hey, Miss Hao Jia, it's not the same as me." Bai Zhibin deliberately stood beside Hao Tian, ​​lowered his voice, and said with an arrogant expression.

"Hmph, you can't get things on the table, and you don't look like a prince in a dragon robe." Hao Tian also raised her chin proudly, and sneered back. In the line of Medicine Stone, descent is extremely important, and Hao Tian is no exception.

"You stinky woman." Bai Zhibin was poked into the pain, and had to gnash his teeth and curse in a low voice. When he was blindfolded to start the game, he was still secretly swearing that he would make this stinky woman look good sooner or later.

After the black cloth was blindfolded, Song Ye saw that the plates were being served one after another at the long table, which looked like they were serving dishes.

The lid was lifted, and there were a dozen pebble-sized jade on the plate in front of everyone, and a faint smell of medicine wafted out of the air.

"These jadeites are stained with potion in advance, and the contestants need to choose the medicinal stones that are really immersed. It is an intermediate difficulty test." Hao Zhengyi watched, and did not forget to explain to Song Ye and Qin Zhan.

Of course, these intermediate tests are almost like the wordless heavenly book for laymen.

The participants on the field began to identify one after another, and Hao Tian was also orderly screening. What Song Ye did not expect was that the second generation ancestor Bai Zhibin was also selected there like a decent, and his techniques seemed quite sophisticated.

She thought about it, and asked Hao Zhengyi about the other party's life experience. All she heard was bad reviews, "Bai Zhibin is an illegitimate child of an unfavored daughter outside of the Bai family. Stupid was born and has not been recognized yet. However, this Bai Zhibin was naughty and mischievous when he was a child, and he was domineering in Shishi under the name of the Bai family. Miaozi's skill with medicinal stone is not bad." Hao Zhengyi was also a little surprised by the last sentence. He was also the first time he saw Bai Zhibin take action.

After listening to Song Ye, he felt a bit strange in his heart for a while.

Soon, the game on the field ended, Hao Tian won without suspense, and selected all the medicine stones, and Bai Zhibin also emerged as the biggest dark horse in the field.

The second hurdle was to make a prescription, and Hao Zhengyi played and easily won the victory. Although they won, everyone inevitably left a sentence, the Hao family's talents were withered, and even the Patriarch had to play in person. What a sad word.

Because it was close to noon, the remaining two levels were moved to the afternoon. The big guys all had meals in the big canteen not far behind, eating some vegetables, fruits and vegetables, chatting, and waiting for the afternoon game.