Chapter 46-50

The headmaster who was walking in the front was stunned, and even the teachers of the first class behind him opened his eyes wide. What the hotel proprietress said was not about having students come to the hotel to open rooms.

"Cough cough, don't worry about this girl, I just wanted to ask things clearly, and it won't hurt your business." The old principal wiped his old face in embarrassment, feeling that he was so embarrassed by a student at his age that he felt right. Song Ye couldn't help but add gas again.

"Oh, that's good, that's good." The lady boss patted her chest as if she was relieved, but her eyes flickered as she swept across the slender figure at the door, and she dropped her head in fear.

When Song Ye strolled forward, the old principal snorted coldly, "When the matter is up to now, do you tell yourself or let the boss's wife reveal it to you?"

Song Ye did not move, hands in his trouser pockets. Somewhat disapproving, "I have nothing to explain."

"You...huh, you can't teach you, I don't think you can go to school." The old principal was so angry that he blew his beard and stared. He has never seen such a stubbornness. The student turned his head and immediately greeted the boss's wife. "Sister, take a closer look. Is this student often going to and from your hotel, and there is a man coming to her all day long?"

Since Song Ye refused to admit it, the third middle school also There is no need to defend such a student, as soon as the proprietress tells the truth, he will expel Song Ye immediately when he returns.

Several teachers in the same class are also calm. Although Song Ye has good grades and is a good seed, if he really does something shameful, then they will definitely not want such a student.

The only person present with a smile was Wang Han. She stood at the door with her arms around her chest, her eyes fixed on Song Ye, and the corners of her mouth could not stop rising, until she heard something in her ear, "Well? The principal is wrong. Come on, it's not the student who came to open the room with me, she is the one."

Then, Wang Han saw a finger pointed at her, and everyone's eyes gathered in an instant, freezing her complacent smile on her face, and slowly, a little bit of it turned into astonishment, "No , It's not me, it's Song Ye, it's Song Ye, it's the woman who is talking nonsense!"

She didn't care about pretending to be cunning anymore, and she complained sharply, wishing to poke Song Ye's face with a finger.

Everyone was frightened by the hideous look on her face, and the old principal's eyebrows jumped, and he asked again in disbelief, "Big girl, don't admit the wrong person, the person who came to live with you is Song Ye, and she It's Wang Han." Wang Han's grades are among the best in his grade, and he has sent her several awards. The child is also well-behaved and sensible. He doubted that no one would doubt her.

But things happened so unexpectedly. The lady boss turned around and pulled out the registration list, with a swearing expression on her face: "That's right, it's her, Wang Han. The first time I came to open the house, I didn't agree at the time, but this little girl looked at it. the well-behaved, also claimed the men around her uncle, I then agreed. At that time I was wondering, how uncle with niece to open room, too outrageous. you see, this is the upper register her name. "

black and white The list of registrations was handed over to everyone, and the old principal took a closer look. At that time, he was almost fainted because the name that appeared on the list was Wang Han.

At this time, Wang Han, who was standing at the door, still had the leisurely appearance at the beginning. He rushed over with a pair of eyes on the list, shaking his head desperately to deny it as if he had seen a ghost, "No, this is impossible. Maybe there is my name. It's not me, the principal, it's really not me..." She has never been to this place, and the name of the hotel was only known yesterday, but on the list, why is there her name? She was sweating on her forehead, but she couldn't figure it out clearly, and she explained in a hasty way. When she passed the old principal, she saw Song Ye who was leisurely leaning against the wall. After her thoughts turned, she suddenly understood, "It's you You did it, didn't you? You wanted to kill me, Song Ye, you mean-woman. It's not enough to snatch Xu Zihang, you want to kill me, I want to kill you." She yelled and rushed over.