Chapter 616-620

In these four or nine cities, he knew that the Qin family's power was still fighting against him. The first thing that Old Man Qin thought of was not Qin Zhan, nor the Association.

It was the girl Song Ye who sent Qin Shasha to prison in court a month ago.

"Is she so capable, but she's just a country girl who wants to marry a wealthy family..." Qin Wenrong was still arguing about his own power, and subconsciously muttered, and he immediately provoked Old Man Qin. Roll your eyes.

"Think about where your sister is, do you still think that Song Ye is an ordinary person? Not to mention you, even I have suffered defeats under her several times. Now she has become A Zhan's help and will become Our biggest obstacle." Now, as long as he thinks of the other party's win-win look in the court, Mr. Qin dare not look down upon her again. "Although the Qin family can contain the Yin family, it does not mean that the association They will always be suppressed by the Qin family. If they really don't have the confidence, they won't be bitten to death without agreeing to make another move. Originally, the threats this time were just three points for the Qin family. Now they have broken their capital chain. , I hope I don't let that girl find out, otherwise things will go bad."

What would happen if Song Ye found out?

Father Qin naturally knew the stakes, and Song Ye had long been staring at the association, how could he miss such a great opportunity.

That idiot Qin Wenrong used the cleanest and most unambiguous method to completely anger the association. The Qin family broke the capital chain in the relevant industry chain and cut off the association's loan from major banks. Qin Wenrong wanted to force the association to take action, but I never thought that the three big families were in the same spirit, but they did not bow their heads stiffly, and completely cut off the commercial cooperation with the Qin family.

The Fang family, the Xiao family, and the Yin family were in a period of financial difficulties at the same time, and they began to change their assets in the help of each other, trying to stand firm and get through the crisis.

It was also at this time that the Wu Family Martial Arts Hall appeared on the stage with an extremely strong posture, and took the initiative to throw an olive branch to the Association. Wu Yi personally met with the three family owners, borrowed large sums of money, and did not charge any interest.

This old guy's hearty personality at the wine table is very appetizing for the association, and he is full of emotions between the coveting. "I think that my martial arts family was also withered at the beginning. Overcoming the difficulties, now I have a shallow relationship with the Qin family, and I don't care about adding more barriers. I just hope that the Qin family will treat my martial family in the same way in the future, and everyone can help me." I

have to find a good source for borrowing money. Move with affection, understand with reason, eliminate the alertness of the association, and appropriately put forward the request for exchange.

The Association has already stood on the opposite side of the Qin Family, so the enemy's enemy is a friend, and the Association naturally welcomes the help of the Wu Family.

"Since Brother Wu has already spoken, then the few of us are also disrespectful. We will return a lot of them in the future, and this kindness will be remembered in my heart. If Brother Wu is willing, the door of the association will always be open for the Martial Arts Museum "Yin Zheng stood up and pours the wine for Wu Yi himself, his words are round and sincere, they have actually discussed before coming, if the Wu family is innocent and has no evil intentions, they will invite Wu Yi to join the association.

Wu Yi clanked the wine glass against him, and after drinking it, he replied readily, "Okay, then Wu Yi would be more respectful than my fate." The

so-called icing on the cake is easy, but it is difficult to give charcoal in the snow.

Now it is the time when the association is in hardships. Rather than pretending to be hesitant, the Wu family should respond quickly, and it is even more sincere to overcome difficulties with the association.

Song Ye played the martial arts card, which was accurate and ingenious, and it was also unexpected. By the time the Qin family reacted, everything was done.

For a long time, the attention of the outside world has been on Yaowangtang, so that the Qin family's defense focus has also been on Yaowangtang.

In the final analysis, Yaowangtang is now on the cusp of turmoil, the tree attracts the wind, and the foundation of foreign companies is not stable. The Wu family has been rooted in the capital for hundreds of years.

In the end of this turmoil, Song Ye still got the money. The Qin family stole the chicken and didn't lose the rice, so he personally pushed his helper to Song Ye's side. Coupled with Qin Zhan's actions, it was a time that allowed him to stand for a hundred years. The Qin family at the top of the pyramid was caught in a precarious state.

However, the mother and son Shu Yu, who seized power, got a chance to stand up.

Shu Yu was familiar with Qin Zhan's weaknesses, so from the beginning, he had only one target.

Song Ye is still living steadily in campus life, secretly investigating suspicious people around her slowly. As long as she remembers that the operation of Bi Anhua was the work of the Ye family, she feels like a fish in her throat.

After three days of being annoyed by the rumors on campus, Xiao Ke finally started to be absent again, so Yin Hengyang had a lot of opportunities to come and pester Song Ye.

After school that day, Fang Qing suddenly appeared at the school gate, his face didn't look good.

"Hey, Fang Xiaozi, why are you here, why are you beaten by Xiao Ke with this expression?" Yin Hengyang rushed to hug him as soon as he saw his good brother.

"Ouch, don't touch me, my body is about to fall apart." Fang Qing gasped as he clutched his waist.

"What's the matter?" Yin Hengyang heard that his voice was wrong, turned to look behind him, and saw a bandage wrapped around his clothes, with blood still under the bandage, "Fuck, you were chopped off, with such a big wound. "

From the bleeding area, the wound is at least ten centimeters long, and it is not easy to fall there. It must be human.

Yin Hengyang was rarely smart for a while, but he still didn't guess, "This was injured by a car, it was on the mountain road. That's why I came to Song Ye."

Hearing this, Song Ye on the other side raised an eyebrow. .

Fang Qing frowned and said: "Three days ago, a team of teams came to compete with us on our site. As usual, everyone pressed their heads, and they all went well together, but when the car was driving into a curve, the other side crashed. When we got our car, a brother was seriously injured at that time. They quibbleed that it was accidentally injured, and they wanted to see you. At that time, Xiao Ke was beaten to death and continued to compare with the other side, and was slightly injured. After these three days, Both my brothers and Xiao Ke were injured. The other party's actions were too cruel. Xiao Ke thought of your kindness, and he just refused to let anyone inform you. Song Ye, the group of people doesn't look easy, I'm afraid Xiao Ke tonight Ke couldn't come back when he got in the car." He

didn't care about the race's ranking, and he didn't look at the road when he crashed. This meant killing people, and Song Ye was named.

Knowing her true identity and investigating her whereabouts, deliberately targeting, the people in Forty-Nine City can count with one hand.The generation hierarchy in the association is very strict. Generally, Lao Tzu is Lao Tzu and has its own fixed sphere of influence. The son is a son and has to work hard by himself. Unless the son wants to inherit Lao Tzu, the settlement of the site will occur, and everything else depends on it. Yourself.