Chapter 31-35

who are you.

Song Ye pondered this sentence repeatedly and realized that there was already a big hand catching her on the other end of the network. With her current technology, if she wanted to detect and track her, she must have extremely powerful strength, not the military. , It is very likely that it was someone from that organization...

and no matter where there was an error in the link, Song Ye felt that to do business in the future, he must have his own personal notebook and reinstall the firewall.

She has never been a person who will shrink from fear of danger. On the contrary, this body needs more difficult challenges to stimulate growth. This trip to Lincheng Prison is imperative.

Yunhua didn't wake up until dinner time. Song Ye confessed to Zhao Zhen before leaving, "If she wakes up and wants to get a knife, tie her up."

Tied up? Zhao Zhen's expression is quite complicated, and he disagrees with this violent method, "Or, take it to the hospital for a look, I happen to know some people in the hospital."

"No." Song Ye did not accept, standing. At the door of Yufu Jewelry, looking at the sky outside in the dark, there was no light, and she couldn't see her expression clearly, "Some things can't be solved by a few words or a few pills."

She knew that the heart disease was still a good medicine. medical.

On the way to Lincheng, Song Ye borrowed Zhao Zhen's car and covered the license plate number. The black body galloped in the night like a beast hung in the abyss. Such a blurred night is the most familiar to her. Battlefield.

When hiding the car in the grass behind the prison, Song Ye could clearly hear the alarm sounded over the prison, and the lights from the steeple were guarding the surroundings. This state of alert fell in her eyes, but inexplicably Let her lick her mouth.

It turned out that there were military-side personnel on the computer investigation side.

Only people from the military will notify the prison in advance to strengthen the defense. Even if the action cannot be completed tonight, at least the identity of the big hand hidden in the dark can be determined.

Song Ye put on an all-black tights, a black hat, and a slender body swiftly shuttled through the dry grass with the searchlights on top of her head, standing under the roots of a wall ten meters high, she directly Detecting the situation on the other side of the wall with her hand, predicting the position of the patrol, hooking the top of the wall with a rope, and moving upwards like a cat. When approaching the top, she took out the electro-dissolver from the space , Press on the grid.

The electric current was disturbed, and all circuits were absorbed by the electric dissolver in an instant, and the entire prison was completely plunged into darkness.

"Strengthen the vigilance! Strengthen the vigilance! Notify the inside and be optimistic about everyone!" All the teams patrolling the playground collectively swiped and pulled the bumpers, holding their guns to be alert to the surroundings, and only hearing the commotion from the prisoners inside the prison.

It takes time for people to adapt to the sudden dark environment, and these short seconds is the best time for Song Ye to act.

In the darkness, a black figure shuttled between the guns, accurately avoiding the eyes of all prison guards. Even if someone occasionally felt strange, they could only feel a gust of wind blowing in their ears.

Song Ye dodged while running. In the tense atmosphere of the bullet rain, he felt a little bit that his body functions were gradually improving. Although he hadn't reached the peak state, such progress was also very significant.