Chapter 356-360

Three hundred and fiftieth chapters you are not eligible now than he

was proud of Claire, as the Duke of country Y only child, grew up enjoying the thousands of pet, but also because of the excellent appearance and talent on the ability of even the Queen have treated him sweetly .

This is why he disappeared and was kidnapped, and Congress Y did not hesitate to owe favors to seek help from the Eagle Group.

He is the proud son of heaven, how could he be like an ordinary ordinary boy.

And how could Qin Zhan treat him as an ordinary teenager.

Claire, who took it for granted, didn't feel that there was anything wrong with what he said, and he was still so proud and clamoring.

It's a pity that the more he emphasizes his identity, the more people will be disgusted with him, and what he shouldn't be, is trying to compare himself with Song Ye.

"You are not the same as Song Ye." Qin Zhan's eyes drooped slightly, his eyes were like knives and blades, and he shot straight at the beautiful boy on the ground. Under the latter's fearful look, he said indifferently, "You are not qualified. It's on par with him."

His younger brother is outstanding, proud, and the best in the world. No cat or dog can be compared with her.

The captain of the younger brother-controlled attribute lifted Song Ye to the sky with a word, but the soldiers present also deeply agreed. Song Ye is indeed excellent, this is an indisputable fact.

"What?" Claire raised her eyes in shock, staring blankly at the indifferent man not far away, her face covered with mud was blown pale.

In the next second, the beautiful boy finally couldn't bear it, sobbing and crying like a child, breaking all his emotions.

The child was crying, and a pretty sweet boy was crying. It would be enough to arouse the sympathy of others if it was placed in any corner of the bustling city, but here is the school grounds, the base of the Eagle Group, and the people watching are A group of passionate men who are always on the front line.

They shed more blood than tears, because in their eyes, tears are the most useless thing.

"Take the person away from confinement, and don't let his crying affect the training." Qin Zhan gave an order with a cold face.

Everyone just watched the distinguished foreign guests being dragged away. After realizing it, they couldn't help feeling that our captain really did not fear power and was selfless. Who the hell said before that the captain was guarding his brother through the back door and fucking!

It has to be said that Claire was dealt with this time, but Qin Zhan's name was rectified in the base, and even Song Ye's reputation was restored.

Claire was only released during dinner in the evening, with a pitiful face lying in the corner of the dining room gnawing on his head. The location beside him was lonely, and the soldiers who thought he was lovely before would never approach him again.

Cute can't be eaten, sincere comrades in arms are their friends.

In the end, Claire wrapped Song Ye again and apologized in a low voice, "No matter what I did wrong before, I just hope to get your forgiveness. Song Ye, I'm sorry, I don't want to lose your only friend. "The

wild wolves at the same table were speechless when they heard this. Are these foreign friends so big? Moreover, he didn't think he did anything wrong like this?

"We are not friends." Song Ye bluntly expressed his opinion while holding the food on the plate. She and Claire were never friends.

"But, but before, you obviously saved me." Claire was hit hard, and racked his brains to prove that he had a friendship with Song Ye. Subconsciously, he wanted to tell the past. "A few of them before. Threat..."

"Ah, friend, we are all friends." Dong Qian quickly stood up from her position and loudly interrupted Claire's next words. If someone knew that they had threatened Claire, they would have to walk around.

The situation is better than others. Dong Qian had to give up his seat to him, and persuaded him with good words, "Small, if many people have more fun, you should treat this as my friend, okay?"

Song Ye looked at him pitifully, just She almost knelt down and wailed and saved her life to save her life. She thought about it without a trace in her heart. After all, she said nothing.

"I don't know if this kid is really innocent or silly..." As he packed up his dishes and left, the wild wolf and Song Ye walked side by side, muttering to himself.

Of course, he also felt that in that situation, Claire seemed to be unabashed, but actually threatened their lives suspiciously.

Song Ye's eyes flashed with contemplation, it was a mule or a horse, and he would know it after a long time.

As a result, the three wild wolves who were burdened with the guilt began a desperate training career, both in daily life and training, they were all called by Claire in various ways.

"Dong Qian, help me with food."

"Wild wolf, you help me clear the obstacles in front of me."

"Ding Li, you go to the bathhouse and help me take a seat."

...

Looking at the three people who turned into tops, Song Ye always had nothing to do with himself, hanging up high, neither close nor close to Claire, really treating the person in front of him as a decoration.

Of course, what Claire asked the most was Qin Zhan's news. The whole team knew that this beautiful young foreign guest came for the captain.

It happened that Qin Zhan had a mission this week, and when he returned, he would still ask Song Ye to eat.

In the small wooden house, before the dinner table, there was still a table of weird special dishes. Song Ye smiled heartily, and was not polite, and asked him about the progress of the task while eating.

As you speak and I speak softly, there is a touch of warmth in the air.

Qin Zhan feels that it is very good now, and only hopes that time can stay at this moment forever. No matter how many winds and rains have gone through outside, it is enough to sit down and have a meal with the teenager when he comes back.

It's a pity that the sky didn't meet everyone's wish, and the sound of cheerful footsteps outside the cabin suddenly broke the tranquil atmosphere.

The chopsticks in Song Ye's hand froze, his eyebrows frowned unconsciously, and he had guessed the identity of the visitor in his heart.

Sure enough, the next second, he stepped into the cabin, and the boy's unique crisp voice was pleasantly surprised: "Qin Zhan, you are back...eh? Song Ye, why are you here?" In the second half, the beautiful boy's voice became Puzzled.

As soon as Qin Zhan saw that baby face, his soft face froze in the first second, and his voice was cold: "Without my permission, lower-level soldiers are not allowed to approach my residence. They violate discipline and receive punishment by themselves. "

Claire just answered a God, but also to face the punishment, not consciously under the heart was another grievance, only to find that big table meals, displeased the moment, raising his hand, pointing to the table teenager said:" that's why he can in Here, he can eat with you, why should I be punished when I come to see you? This is not fair."

Qin Zhan didn't like Song Ye being pointed at, so he got up and walked in front of Claire, saying indifferently: "I said Yes, you are not qualified to compare with him."Qin Zhan didn't know what the purpose of this person was. Even if it was to pay a gratitude, drawing a check was enough. He had to run to the base to make trouble. If it weren't for the pressure from above, he would have kicked him out early.