Chapter 566-570

After all, it was facing a young and beautiful girl, the team leader was also a little thin, and he hesitated to say his reasons, "Today is the learning guide from the first camp, we have one less chance to communicate with the second camp today. I didn't make it, so I thought..." I wanted

to find Song Ye to fill up the field, "Well, it's okay to not play in the competition after I go. We also want to know the training specifications of the Eagles."

The team leader was in a mess. Once explained, in fact, there is no extravagant hope that Song Ye will play against the fighters. As long as he can go over and say a few words of encouragement today, it is also very exciting.

Song Ye is not a person who likes to mix things up, but looking at the pure expectation on the young soldier's face, he suddenly became interested, "The second camp will not participate in the study today, so I will practice in other places."

She seemed unintentional. Asked, the other party responded very quickly, "Well, today the instructor took us to other places, but the distance is not far, it is relatively remote, and it can be reached by running in ten minutes." For

fear that Song Ye would refuse, Xiao The captain had to explain every sentence for a long time.

Hearing this, Song Ye was refreshed, "Well, let's go." As long as he doesn't run into the big team, there is no person in charge and the superior leader, no one should recognize him. Ever since the Battle of Bianhua, Qin Zhan was always by his side. Song Ye was completely protected by 360 degrees without a dead angle. Now the people under her are also agile, and they can all be on their own. She is also a mobile phone shopkeeper. No.

So this time I came to Zone 0 of our military and listened to the sound of training on the school field every day. Without saying anything, Song Ye's hands had long been itchy.

It's almost time to mobilize the muscles and muscles.

Successfully invited members of the eagle group, even if they are girls, the team leader's walking steps are fluttering. He is so happy that he runs a little faster without knowing it. The ten-minute jogging distance is abruptly shortened to It took a five-minute sprint run.

When he reacted, he found that the speed of Song Ye next to him hadn't slowed down at all, he didn't rush to follow him, not even the atmosphere.

The team leader became more excited, this is the talent of the eagle team.

Compared with the excitement of the team leader's heart, Song Ye looked at the team gathering in the barbed wire school field with interest.

Half the recruits, half the veterans, the mobility is stronger than the veterans, and the mental outlook is slightly better for the recruits.

When the team leader was so kind to take Song Ye over, it inevitably caused another commotion. Where there are many wolves and little meat, girls are scarce resources, and everyone sees green light in their eyes.

Song Ye seemed to be very satisfied with this kind of vigor, and he was very energetic, so it wouldn't be too boring to practice later.

But, "Comrades are members of the Eagle Team. Didn't you hear that there are no female soldiers in the Eagle Team?" The company commander of the 2nd Battalion today looked at the girl with red lips and white teeth in front of him.

There are also female soldiers in their district, who is not a short-haired black face, but the small body and white face in front of him, how could it be a soldier.

"Well, I'm not an official member yet. I am a new batch of trainees selected for the Eagles group. This is my armband." Song Ye touched his pocket and took out an Eagles armband.

After being expelled, Qin Zhan left the armband to her when he came to see her again. She put everything in the space, which came in handy now.

With the armband testifying, the company commander no longer had any doubts, and his enthusiastic attitude was like two people before and after, he took the lead after pouring a glass of water for Song Ye politely.

The soldiers lined up and waited for the training order to be issued. After waiting for a long time, they saw their company commander leading the exquisite girl appear, and everyone was a little confused.

Is it the company commander's wife?

Thinking like this, everyone felt sorrowful, but in the next second, they heard a loud introduction in long words, "Listen to me, although I missed one study and communication with comrades in the Eagle group this time. , But today I am very fortunate to be able to invite Comrade Song Ye, a

replacement member of the Eagle Team after training . Everyone applauds and welcome."

This identity is simply more shocking than the little wife of the company commander. Everyone opened their mouths openly, and even forgot to applaud.

"All deaf? Applause." The company commander roared, finally letting everyone return to their souls.

The applause finally sounded. In addition to shock, everyone's thoughts were different.

The ignorant recruits only think that the legendary unattainable Eagle Group is a good team for absorbing talents in an eclectic style. They are both respectful and curious for girls who are only 18 years old, while veterans with more than two years of experience feel a little bit. Perfunctorily, the eagle team sent such a girl to come over and have an egg for use.

"Then this lesbian came here in person, what can he guide us?" Someone in the team immediately raised a question.

The company commander looked at the squad leader who was bringing people over. The squad leader was taken aback, and said in embarrassment, "Comrade Song is here for theoretical guidance today."

Theoretical guidance, that is, he doesn't do anything.

Everyone had actually expected it. After all, the clothes were so clean, it seemed like they came to the school to compete over the wall.

It's one thing to understand, it's another thing to have anyone provoke me.

"We have all heard that Major General Qin formed the Eagle Team at the age of fifteen. There is no disadvantage in the battle. Compared to being a member of the Eagle Team, lesbians can also be ten, not losing to the male soldiers, right? "The male soldier standing at the end of the first column provoked a conversation, and his tone was sour.

After all, they are all soldiers and fighters. No matter how much they do, there is always an eagle group above their heads pressed like a mountain. Some rebellious people who don't recognize the difference in strength will feel dissatisfied. This is actually the superior. Let the Eagle Group come down for the goal of learning and communication.

In order to break the superior image of the eagle group, the soldiers also understand the relationship between merit and strength.

Song Ye's cold eyebrows swept over, and he immediately understood that this rebellion was not just one person, that male soldier was just a representative of a group of people.

"Take one for ten, which aspect do you mean?" The girl lifted her pace and walked straight, her straight waist rose in vain, and she stood firmly in front of the group of veterans, who was afraid and hesitated in the latter. In his eyes, the eyebrows picked up and said loudly: "But in this school field, I singled out ten you, no problem."

I singled out ten you, no problem.

Any man with a little self-esteem in this world can't stand being provoked in public by an 18-year-old girl, right?

"Comrades, don't talk too much, do you know how many items can be compared on the school court?"

"No matter how many, you will not be my opponent."On the training ground of the Second Battalion, a beautiful girl with a delicate appearance was unexpectedly ushered in. The girl turned out to be a replacement member of the Eagle Team, and she was choking with the veteran on the spot.