Chapter 496-500

At this point, almost everyone felt that Chi Ke'er's kindness of repaying their grievances with virtue had successfully captured Qin Zhan's heart, waiting for the hero who saved the beauty to reach out and give the prince and princess a happy ending.

However, as everyone waited and waited, under Chi Keer's eager anticipation, the hero's hand never reached out.

What are the heroes doing? I was watching Song Ye, and I looked very seriously.

Just when Song Ye thought there was something dirty on his face, Qin Zhan finally looked away, his gaze fell heavily on Qi Keer on the ground, and his voice was indifferent without a trace of ups and downs, and said slowly: "There is no injury on your foot. , I don't need my support, and you don't need to apologize if you sit on the ground. Please take your hand away, I have a cleanliness addiction."

Puff.

This is the longest sentence they have heard from Qin Zhan tonight, but this content is to make the person who speaks has the urge to vomit three liters of blood directly.

The expression on Qi Ke'er's face became stiff, and it seemed that she didn't react. Being stared at by the opponent's sharp eyes, she was a little flustered and short of breath. But now, under the eyes of everyone, she can't be a joke," Qin Er Shao , Don't you believe me? My grand lady of the Qi family, if it weren't for being pushed down, why would it be necessary to make myself so embarrassed. You didn't see the scene at that time, how could you conclude that I was sitting down by myself? I'm not dirty, don't insult people."

Song Ye Haoxian didn't hold back a smile beside him. In fact, Qin Zhan said that he has a habit of cleanliness, and he was just stating the facts, but it is easy to cause misunderstanding when it falls in the ears of others.

However, the misunderstanding has been caused, and Qin Zhan obviously has no intention to correct it. Facing the opponent's pitiful and extremely aggrieved offensive, he also coldened his face, raised his hand and pointed at Qi Keer's body, "You were pushed down by someone. But the skirts on her are not messy, and the shoes on her feet don't have the slightest displacement deviation. In addition to your position just now, someone really pushed you, and the person should be in the opposite direction from you."

He pointed out the flaws exposed by the opponent one by three, causing everyone on the court to look at him. After careful observation, many of them exclaimed.

"It's really like this. It's amazing. He saw so many things with a glance just now. It's no wonder he was a soldier."

"Nonsense, Qin Er Shao leads the highest-honored Special Operations Team Eagle Group in Country Z, with observation ability. Naturally, it is not comparable to ordinary people's ability to analyze."

Everyone suddenly realized and woke up. The ladies were feeling how powerful Qin Zhan was, but the young masters of the family looked at the weak and poor Qi Ke'er on the ground in disbelief, and didn't believe what they thought. The goddess was pretending to be innocent and framed others on the spot.

The image of the goddess was suddenly disillusioned in everyone's minds, and Chi Keer, who was still sitting on the ground, became the target of the banquet hall.

Her face was blue and white, and she felt disdainful or gloating gazes from all around her. She wanted to explain something, but in the end she couldn't say anything.

Because Qin Zhan's words made her unable to refute, the evidence was too conclusive, and she was only to blame for being too ignorant for making an axe in front of a special soldier.

The scene resumed as usual after Qi Keer went away in embarrassment.

Song Ye felt that it was not good to go to the teacher today, and it was a bit of Sima Zhao's intention to go to strike up a conversation, so he turned around and planned to leave.