Chapter 776-781 (END)

The wedding room is not a luxurious castle, but a well-decorated garden villa, very similar to the one that was burned down in the stone city.

When Qin Zhan was standing in front of the iron gate with Song Ye in his arms, it was Bai Wenbo who came to open the door. This little wolf cub wore a white suit and looked more handsome.

"I wish my sister and my brother-in-law have a good relationship for a hundred years." The little Meng child's mouth seemed to be smeared with honey. At this moment, he called brother-in-law Qin Zhan very obediently to make someone feel good.

"What did you use to coax him?" Song Ye knew the little wolf pup's weird temper very well, so he was very curious about what means Qin Zhan used to make him obedient.

Qin Zhan didn't hide the meaning, and walked directly to the front door with someone in his arms, "Ten drones."

Song Ye took a breath of air when he heard that, secretly saying that this kid has black hands and he collected more than the bridesmaid group. There are many, and this is still a priceless thing in the market.

The brown carved door makes people feel more familiar. Before Song Ye hesitated to guess, the door had been opened again. The big red happy stickers and window grilles in the door filled with the warmth and joy of the small family of Z, and the one standing inside the door Zhang Zhang's familiar face made her startled.

Yunhua, Tang Yixiao, Grandma Tang, Yuan Song, Bai Wenbo, these relatives who had lived together in the Stone City of Country Z all appeared in the same room, and the layout of the room was actually the same as the one burned by the other side flower killer. Exactly the same.

"Welcome home, Song Ye." Tang Yixiao stood there in a light pink dress with a smile on his face.

Welcome home.

Song Ye did not go home for a long time. After Yunhua and Tang Yixiao had an accident, she first trained in Bi Anhua for a year, and since she came back, she has been active in the capital. Later, she was diagnosed with hereditary diseases. Constantly deal with it.

Although a new house in Shishi has been found, Song Ye rarely goes back. The house in his memory is still the burnt-down house.

Until she was taken into the wedding room and looked at the familiar magnolia flower outside the window, the corners of her eyes could not help but feel a little sour.

"This is a surprise for you." Qin Zhan leaned over and said not to her, and the words murmured from lips-tooth-between-vaguely-indistinctly, "This is the first time I visited you. Home, at that time I didn't know you were a girl..." The

expensive dress designed by a famous designer slowly peeled off with the man's low voice, and the girl's slender and beautiful figure was perfectly presented on the festive sheets.

"At that time I was thinking, even if you are a man, I will lie to you." The

man held her cheek and sent a deep and affectionate mouthful. The lips-tooth-between the lips and teeth are deep and silent, as if he has not expressed his heart. Time to steal-xiang-steal-jade carefully.

"In this room that night, I stole-kissed you many times, but never found that you are a daughter." The

man snaked down his cheeks, finally staying on the delicate collar-bone. , As if punishing the girl for her concealment, she used her strength slightly to plant a deep trace.

Song Ye recalled the scenes in the past, the first dance she and Qin Zhan danced at the party, the first person under the deep water pool, the man rubbed the ends of her hair and called her a little ghost, and was thrown into the pool On the midsummer night of overcoming fear, the prison aisle where the two sides fought against each other... countless pictures frame by frame, whether it is a good or a quarrel, now I think about it, it is as sweet as a layer of honey.

Qin Zhan watched the girl under him smile like a flower, and the corner of his mouth also held a gentle smile.

Everyone knows that a girl is a demon. Her hands are bloody, bloodthirsty and cruel, but from Qin Zhan, what he loves will always be her original appearance. The young man in white clothes and white trousers is in the hot summer. Looking at the cold Meifeng, he looked at his arrogant appearance, like a kitten.

Love doesn't know where it comes from, so when I feel deep in love, I probably said that.

On that day, the entire island was fluttered with red balloons, the entire city was caught in a carnival, and the protagonists enjoyed a sweet moment in their own home.

This is the best ending between them... the ending? No, it's a pity that the curtain falls here, because the good show is still to come.

Because on the day of the wedding, Qin Zhan didn't fulfill his wish of unpacking and swallowing people in Song Ye's bed.

As soon as the dress was taken off, our eldest brother was pushed out of the bed, and then Song Ye went straight to the bathroom...threw up!

Seeing this, don't guess, you think well.

The little devil who had come to visit the eldest brother to confuse him in advance, and the choice was the flower night in the bridal chamber carefully planned by the eldest brother.

Song Ye became pregnant without warning in this way. In the winter of 18 years old, when snowflakes fell outside the window, she was labelled as a pregnant woman, and she has lived in captivity as a national treasure.

This is actually not an accident, because since the resurrection of Song Ye, the couple has exercised unscrupulously in front of and behind the house. They simply showed their enthusiasm for fighting the Guinness record.

Therefore, during Xin Huanyan's time, it was a honeymoon trip for two people, and the sweet two-person world was cancelled. Qin Zhan was even forced to sleep in a room with Song Ye.

Song Ye's life has changed from flying all over the Zongheng shopping mall to three bowls of chicken soup a day. The scope of activities is limited to visiting the garden shopping mall. It's okay to learn how to wear sweaters with Yunhua and learn the daily life of a housewife of various parenting classics.

When she found out that she had a double chin with a wide waist and fat body one day, it was the summer of the next year in a blink of an eye.

Her clothes changed from white clothes and white trousers to anti-radiation big belly clothes, and her belly grew to the size of a watermelon. The growing number of children's items in the house reminded her that the next one is about to be born in this house. New life.

In addition to the depression on the wedding night and honeymoon trip, the eldest brother is still very happy, especially when he comes back from get off work every day, he can see his beloved wife for the first time. The taste during this period is unparalleled.

On this evening near the late autumn, Qin Zhan came home just to see Song Ye putting on a sweater in the house. She was sitting on a warm-colored sofa, wearing a nightdress, covered with blankets on her legs, and her eyebrows were drooped and she was pulling the wool quietly. Looks so docile that Qin Zhan's whole heart is almost melted.

"My wife, I'm back." He walked over and kissed Song Ye's forehead, then crouched in front of her and hugged her waist, which was more than three times larger, lowering his head and another kiss was stamped on her belly.

"Hmm..." Song Ye's belly was kicked immediately after being kissed by him, making her a little bit dumbfounded, "I think the child really doesn't like you, and he doesn't even want to be kissed by you across the belly." From the beginning of the fetal movement, as long as Qin Zhan comes over, Song Ye will be kicked in the stomach.

"He is protesting, protesting that I occupy you." Qin Zhan stretched out his hand and took Song Ye into his arms, smiling.

Hearing this, Song Ye suddenly twisted his eyebrows.Song Ye was born, and without warning, it was earlier than the expected delivery date. When there was no one at home, only Qin Zhan hugged her to the hospital until he entered the operating room. His face was still pale.