Chapter 536-545

Song Ye is only seventeen years old now, but he has already had the skills of his previous life, and later underwent surgery to develop his potential, his abilities have been maximized, and he is a strange force. Basically, apart from the appearance that is different from those scary-shaped guinea pigs, she is a monster.

After a year, she accepted the blood test of Bi An Hua for a year, and the evil spirit on her body was stronger than in the previous life.

So along the way, it's not surprising that people who first saw her with such a method would show horror. She also always knew that her abilities were beyond the scope of ordinary people's understanding, so on the night of dealing with Liuzhi, she extremely did not want Qin Zhan to see her doing it.

But in the end, it still has to go through such a day, but although she understands in her heart that she can forgive and ignore other people's reactions, but she can't bear Qin Zhan's fearful gaze.

She walked this way, without mercy at every step, and felt heavy hearted at every step.

Until he really stood in front of Qin Zhan, in addition to the deep affection in the eyes of this tall man, all that was left was the care for her in every possible way.

Song Ye had to admit that at this moment she was more excited about this man than ever before.

So at the moment when she stood firmly behind him, Qin Zhan was a comrade-in-arms, elder brother and lover to her.

The two figures, one tall and the other short, are equally swift and sturdy, and they are equally clean and merciless. They clearly have never been on the battlefield together, but the cooperation at this moment is so tacit, as if they were born to know each other What I think.

When there is danger behind Qin Zhan, Song Ye will swiftly go up to make up for a knife, and when the enemies are swarming behind Song Ye, Qin Zhan will also quickly return to his position to resist. Both sides have been focusing on what is in front of him, never worrying Danger.

Soon, the encircling circle centered on the two of them was full of corpses, and the guinea pigs like leeches gradually decreased, and they were all strangled under the combined efforts of other members.

The fighting that lasted for a day and a night was finally over. Many people could no longer hold the knife in their hands. They fell on the edge of the cage and panted heavily. The exhaustion was beyond the limit. The violently beating heart finally fell. The feeling of surviving was so happy. People roared out loudly.

"Boss." Wang Tiechuan wiped the sweat from his face and walked over, showing a knowing smile, "I thought I was going to fold it here this time. After we killed the leader, we couldn't find Xiao Bo. Major General Qin found that something was wrong. At the time, we were besieged here." For the

rest of his life, although his face was exhausted, his tone seemed much more relaxed.

"Something went wrong here, don't blame you. What about Xiaobo?" Song Ye nodded, and looked around but did not find Bai Wenbo.

"I haven't found it yet. I suspect that the master of Bianhua is not Lena." Qin Zhan took the words and said his own guess, but he did not have any substantive evidence.

"You guessed it, Lena is just a cover." Song Ye glanced at the surveillance camera that was still in motion above the hall, and a sneer crossed the corner of his mouth. "The real master of Bianhua is in the uppermost room.

" What? But we've been up there, and we haven't found anyone." Wang Tiechuan followed Qin Zhan to the highest level, and no one was present except Lena.