Chapter 431-435

Usually when they come, there are always members of the community waiting here at the door. Even if there are fewer people who understand the rules, at least one or two girls will be packing things.

But today the door of the classroom is quiet. The most important thing is that the seemingly careless door in front of the door has forgotten to close the door.

something wrong.

Song Ye judged with the keen tentacles of humans and killers over the past 30 years that there must be demons in something abnormal, so when she came to the door, her footsteps stopped.

"Why don't you go in?" Mencius walked over from behind a few steps behind her, without thinking about it, stretched his hand over her and pushed the door.

Here Song Yegang wanted to look up, but did not stop Mencius Heng's movements. He saw that the other party had already pushed the door, and his body was half of his body forward, and he had heard a strange noise coming from above his head. In Ye's heart, the alarm bell suddenly rang, "Be careful." As

soon as she said the words, she had already pushed forward to Mencius Heng. When the latter was caught off guard, she was directly thrown to the ground.

Song Ye's inertial force also fell down with him. Only with his agility, there was no such thing as an oolong incident where he fell down and chewed his mouth.

At this time, Meng Ziheng was completely dumbfounded. As a good boy with a body of eight feet and eight feet, he was thrown to the floor for the first time, and the subject was a beautiful boy who looked like a flower and was male.

What's worse, from his perspective, Song Ye's bangs slightly covering his eyebrows covered the sunlight outside the window, while the small face under the bangs frowned slightly, revealing a little sharp eyebrow peak. Even if he just half-kneeled in front of him without any physical contact, Mencius felt that his heart was beating abnormally.

This feeling is unexpectedly beautiful.

Compared with the pure feelings that emerged in the scholar's mind, Song Ye's mood at the moment was exceptionally unbeautiful.

She turned her head to look at the water bottle that fell on the ground and the air bubbles rising from the ground. She tightened her face. Then she got up and scanned her surroundings. There were no other offensive objects and no suspicious perpetrators.

"This... just put it on the door?" Song Ye came together, and Mencius also automatically recovered, got up and patted the dust on his body, only then did he notice the puddle at the door, and then think of Song Ye's actions just now came to understand, and, "This water is a bit weird."

The material of the kettle that was smashed down was ordinary, but the water spilled from it kept sizzling, and the marble floor was gradually eroded out. The small holes looked dense and terrible, and there was a pungent smell in the air.

"It's a strong acid." Song Ye can tell what it is just by looking at it.

It was just that Mencius was stunned when he heard it. It took a long time before he cast a gloomy face and said angrily: "To call the police, you must never tolerate the person doing this. No matter who it is directed at, this method is terrible." Had it not been for Song Ye to push him away, now it is estimated that he would have to pack and go to the hospital for plastic surgery.

Thinking of the consequences, the fascinating thought in Meng Ziheng's mind just now disappeared, and he just wanted to find the murderer.

At this time, the students who heard the movement from all over the corridor also watched. As soon as they saw that the two school grass did not stand there like a picturesque calligraphy, they were standing at the door with gloomy faces and looking down. Few people exclaimed.

"Yeah, who brought the strong acid from the laboratory here, it will kill you if you spill it." A biology tyrant exclaimed, and she took a few steps back in fear, for fear that she would be hurt by the strong acid. .

"Hey, who is so vicious, and he kept it at the door, deliberately harming others." When the big guy heard that this was a strong acid, and then looked at the placement of this place, he immediately stuck two words in his mind: conspiracy.

When this kind of thing happened, the students were scared and could only distract themselves by talking and talking.

Song Ye scanned the circle of people in front of him, and finally stretched out his fingers, and directly named the female biological tyrant just now, "You know where the strong acid comes from?"

The female school bully who was named confronted the delicate face, and instantly hit her heart deer, so shy, she hung her head and said, "Well, I went to the teacher's office two days ago and heard the teacher say that there is a bottle of strong acid missing in the laboratory. It should be this."

Song Ye put down his hand, leaned on the door frame with one hand, knocked with his hand, and continued to ask: "What class are you in?" The

female school tyrant was startled, the reflex arc of the brain circuit took a long time. When I came back, I was so excited for a while, "Second, second class." What should I do? The school grass cares about which class she is in, is she going to tease her?

At this moment, the other girls' friends are full of horses, vowing that they must conquer the books when they go back, so that they can have a chance to perform in front of the school.

Of course, Song Ye didn't understand the small nine-nine-nine-heartedness of these kind of people, only when the female academic tyrant was too thick and covered her face with a padded jacket, she thought of a person in her heart.

She is not from Class Two.

"Call the police or something else, what do you want to do?" Mencius stepped forward, silently blocking between Song Ye and the female academic bully, looking down and asking.

"Don't be in a hurry to call the police, wait until you ask clearly." Song Ye stepped back and gave the other person a meaningful look before speaking quietly.

Mencius Heng was inexplicably seen with a guilty conscience and coughed twice. Then he turned and whispered to the female Xueba: "Thank you, please retreat a little bit to avoid touching things on the ground." The

female Xueba just suffered from Song Ye. The cool and handsome way of reaching out to the sky, now the heart rate has not returned to the normal channel, and in a blink of an eye, he was taken care of and cared by Mencius Heng Qingfeng drizzle, and immediately the whole person couldn't help covering his heart, and he almost gasped. Sudden heart attack.

After that, she couldn't bear the fierce love anymore, and the girl turned her head and ran wildly, saying that she would go back to the dormitory and do more questions to calm down.

Meng Ziheng, who didn't know that he had stimulated the girl's small heart, didn't even understand why the girl turned her head and ran away. He just didn't want Song Ye to be too close to the girl, expressing innocence.

After a while, I saw people from the calligraphy club rushing over. At first, I saw that there were too many crowds onlookers, and I wanted to evacuate. But when I saw the two school grasses standing at the door, Qi Qi was also shocked. .

"Where did you all go just now? Who did you meet?" Song Ye didn't say anything to them either. He went straight to the subject as soon as he came up, watching the faces of several people carefully.

The few people looked at each other. Although they thought the atmosphere was a little strange, they all spoke out.

Three of them were teachers who delayed get out of class, two were called to move things, and the other, who said that his stomach was sick, went back to the dormitory.

"Moving things?" Song Ye's gaze fell on the two young girls, his eyebrows raised, "What did you move, when did you move it, where did you move it, and who asked you to move it?"Song Ye was originally a face with a paralyzed face, like a walking refrigeration air conditioner. The high cold state makes people feel uncomfortable.