Chapter 651-655

Suddenly, her eyes suddenly turned black, and a warm breath sprayed on her face, her lips were covered by the other lips, and Qin Zhan's teeth bit her lips and sent a tingling pain.

Song Ye returned to his senses abruptly, grabbing the clothes on Qin Zhan's chest with his fingertips, so hard that his knuckles turned white, not passionate and excited, but was shocked to a cold sweat behind his back.

"Don't look into his eyes." Qin Zhan's kiss fell behind her ears, and then he whispered.

Song Ye lowered his eyes slightly, nestled in his chest, avoiding the sight of the outside world, preventing anyone from discovering her strange look.

Since the last time I got hypnotic incense at Mansion S, Song Ye also specifically consulted a psychiatrist to study hypnotic techniques. Now I can perform hypnotic hypnosis only with fragrance and simple actions, but she just Almost being hypnotized, so far away, just because I looked at him more.

The boy's eyes are evil.

Song Ye rarely encountered problems that were difficult to explain by science and technology, so he became more cautious.

And Qin Zhan hugged the girl in his arms and swept across the rest of the audience, and found that some of them had also become dull because they noticed the boy's eyes.

The Kodien students and the teenager didn't know what they said, then the person in charge, Jack, walked to the center of the room and enthusiastically announced: "Well, welcome everyone to our shooting club. You are invited by our club. The thirtieth batch of guests, I will take you to enjoy a more wonderful journey next. But sorry, today's theme is not shooting." The

first half of the opening scene was all heard with gusto, but when the last sentence was finished, everyone suddenly Just a little confused.

Some people immediately became vigilant, "We are here to participate in shooting activities. We will not participate in other activities."

"Yes, we will not pay for the food. If there is no shooting activity, then we will leave." The

crowd was noisy and clamoring, but not half of them moved. In fact, they were also a little scared. It's on other people's turf, and they dare not really make trouble.

Jack raised his hand and pressed the scene, "Don't worry, everyone is free, and there is no shooting. We have other fun hunting games. Now, I have prepared a surprise for everyone, and please close your eyes. , Count down dozens of numbers in my heart. Once the time is up, our club will bring you a surprise."

Everyone hesitated for a while when they heard the words. But thinking that there are so many people together, they all tried to close. The eyes count down.

Jack stood in the center point, watching everyone close your eyes, mouth suddenly blowing strange arc, "Well, now we countdown in my heart, not allowed to peek Oh, then, is to witness the miracle of the moment ......"

his As soon as the voice fell, someone inside the passenger fell down with a grunt, and everyone who discovered the situation opened their eyes and felt dizzy in their heads.

"What's going on, I'm dizzy, calm..." Takahashi Orika was standing beside Song Ye at the time, and when he opened his eyes, he staggered into Song Ye's body.

The latter also lay on the ground, and Qin Zhan beside him stretched out his hand to help her, but then he also lost consciousness.

The people who were expecting surprises fell one after another. Some people turned their heads in a trance, but they saw the indifferent faces of a group of students in uniforms.

"Then next, I wish you a pleasant journey." Jack muttered as he looked at the people lying on the ground, the weird smile on the corners of his mouth widened. After confirming that there were no more sober personnel, he turned to look at the young man beside him, bending over respectfully and saying, "Ye, this is a little bit of my heart. Please tell the master about our loyalty." The

black-eyed young man was still reticent. , Nodded and walked straight downstairs, "Take them into the car."

That night, a total of forty-five foreign tourists who visited San Francisco disappeared without a trace, and any of their entry and exit records were also erased overnight.

Song Ye knew that she had been bumping in the car for more than two hours, and then was taken on the plane. When she really landed, the sounds of surrounding animals and the fragrance of plants let her know that she was in the mountains.

She didn't dare to use the power along the way, because her instinct told her that this secret is too dangerous to use now.

The mysterious boy was the leader, and Corden's students didn't accompany them to leave at all, and they were thrown into a house after entering the mountains.

When Song Ye heard the door lock, the people outside the room opened their eyes and sat up.

Qin Zhan also woke up at the same time, to be precise, they were not in a coma with Chinese medicine.

Kodien's students took advantage of these people's greedy hearts to prescribe water and food. Song Ye used his mouth to feed Qin Zhan and drink water and poured the water into the space, and then pretended to be unconscious and followed everyone here.

"This is much easier than finding a needle in a haystack in Kordion." Song Ye smiled and said to Qin Zhan: "If you guessed correctly, we have reached the seclusion of the seven families."

To avoid the eyes of the world, indeed hide. It is most convenient in this deep mountain and old forest, and...Song Ye looked at the unconscious tourists in this place, and felt that the livelihoods of these big families must be shameless.

"The feeling here is unusual. We can't act rashly." Qin Zhan's heart began to sink when he saw the black-eyed teenager. Years of combat experience told him to open the tip of the iceberg of these seven families. It will involve too many secrets.

Song Ye agreed with him. Now that he has approached the seven major families and has touched the enemy's extraordinary combat effectiveness, the best way is not to rush and kill, but to wait for the opportunity.

After the effects of the drug addiction passed, the tourists also woke up continuously. The unfamiliar environment and sudden changes made everyone panic and fear.

There is no signal from the mobile phone, the door is locked, and there are layers of mountains outside the window. Everything in front of me shatters the last touch of calmness.

"Ping, I don't want to be here, I want to go home, you quickly take me away, let's go." Soon everyone, like Takahashi Orika, was scared and started looking for a way out, trying to smash open the door to escape.

The house was made of wood and was not strong, so it was smoothly knocked open with the cooperation of dozens of people.

The first step to escape from birth was successful and gave everyone a great encouragement, but the ten men in black who stood guard outside the door were prohibitive.

"There are so many of us, and I'm afraid that we won't be able to defeat them. Let's go together." There were some courageous people in the team and immediately called on everyone to fight together.

In order to survive, everyone showed a unity of 120,000 points at this time.

But Song Ye found one thing as soon as he approached, "They don't have guns."Kodien's students exhausted all means, and then spent a lot of time to bring them here, so naturally they would not be so surrounded by these travelers.