Chapter 326-330

Gun-final.

These two words are like the needle of the god of the sea. The tight-fitting curse on Monkey Sun's head pinned the wolf's footsteps in place for an instant, a trace of unwillingness flashed across his face, but finally he did not speak again.

"Dong Qian, there is a term of imprisonment and a sentence of twenty-five years, Ding Li, death with a reprieve, you can choose to go now, but these penalties will not change. But as long as you pass this training, these penalties will be handled as appropriate. "Lao Ba didn't say a sum of write-offs, but handled it according to his own circumstances, but this is already a very attractive condition.

Song Ye looked at the people around him, but he really didn't expect that the special-department-team would absorb newcomers so boldly that they would dare to use these vicious people.

Except for Song Ye and Claire, the other three people who were named have already thrown rat-in-laws. The situation is better than others. Xiao Ming was pinched by others and had to listen carefully.

The five people supported each other and got up from the quagmire. They had already agreed to go to the dormitory to wash up, but when they looked at the wooden house, they suddenly slammed.

"Where is 201?"

These wooden houses are all of the same specifications, the same size, and they are scattered and scattered. At first glance, they are densely packed, and the house numbers are completely empty, and 201 is not seen at all.

Everyone looked back at the old man on the roof, just like a crowing rooster, just guarding the time, obviously not speaking out.

The five people had to be covered in mud, and the soldiers divided into two places and started looking. After five minutes, Song Ye found the right room and greeted the others to come. A group of five people entered the room and began to take a bath.

Fortunately, the place to take a bath is not a public bathhouse, or a separate bathroom covered by a door panel. Song Ye avoided the fate of bathing with a group of rough masters.

The current situation couldn't help but to study carefully. Everyone rushed out of the bath, changed into the clothes on the corresponding bed, and ran out to gather as soon as the smoke slipped.

Claire dangled and was broken by the buttons of the camouflage uniform. When she ran in front of the old eight, her clothes were still crooked. As a result, she was fined fifty push-ups and cried afterwards.

But obviously, the tears shed too early, because after lunch, the real zipper has just begun.

During the short lunch break, a few people in the house began to call for information.

"I'm in the dark. I killed a few people. I was caught in a week before being sent over." The wild wolf showed the black tattoo on his arm and showed its white teeth. Talking about killing is as easy as talking about the weather.

Dong Qian shuddered and hurriedly stayed away from him, "I was a reseller of antiques. I was accidentally stolen and stolen the national treasure. I was brought over during the escape."

Everyone doubted that he was being pitted, and Ding Li smiled. Be gentle, "I used to be a doctor, and then I switched to helping people with anatomy. They are all professions, that is, my personal hobbies are different. In fact, anatomy contributes more to society."

Speaking of anatomy, his eyes brightened and appeared Fanatic gesture.

"Fuck, stop and stop, you are abnormal." Dong Qian was scared to hide on the other side. Compared with the violent wild wolf, Ding Li is the fighter in the abnormal.

Ding Li smiled, his gaze fell on Song Ye, who shrugged, "I was notified to join the summer camp."

Huh? Summer camp? Question marks hung up on the other people's foreheads, feeling that the style of painting seems not quite right.

In the end, only Claire was left. He was a foreigner. When he came, he wore a name tag and looked like a child of a rich family.

Looking at the three perverts and violent thieves on the opposite side, he decisively chose to stand on Song Ye's side, and he stubbornly said for a long time: "I'm here to find someone." After that, the kid turned red.

Everyone is messy in the wind again, is this kid okay? Who can find someone to come to a place like this, and why is he blushing?

But when everyone asked him who he was looking for, Claire was tight-lipped and refused to talk like a baby.

Song Ye's eyes flashed, and he faintly noticed something.

The afternoon training started to warm up, and this warm-up was to run with the car and cross-country for ten kilometers.

For a few people who have never received formal training, running ten kilometers in the mountains and forests in the wild is absolutely terrible training.

Not to mention Claire, even Ding Li, who had been holding a scalpel all year round, also got down.

"No way, I really can't run." Claire's big, deep and beautiful eyes were about to roll.

Ding Li lay directly on the ground, "Whoever gives me a scalpel, I want to give myself a ride at the end." Even if this pervert is dead, he must first enjoy himself.

Later, Old Ba drove back slowly and said directly: "I can't finish running and have no food, and I have to wash the toilet for one month."

The three words without food made the two people on the ground stand up with a whistle. , Gritted his teeth and continued to run.

It's harder than death if you consume your energy and eat without food.

Song Ye stayed ahead all the way, advancing side by side with the two wild wolves one by one, which was quite interesting.

However, it was the wild wolf unilaterally zealous, "Hey, not bad, you have good physical fitness, to tell the truth, you are not an ordinary student?" Compared to Claire, who would blush once she said something, her eyes were always deserted. The teenager made him more interested.

Song Ye ignored him and kept his pace to the end. After resting on the spot for five minutes, another round of obstacle exercises followed. The various training tossed to the sunset. Five talents were exhausted and were allowed to let them go. Tang, took the food and started eating silently.

I was so tired that I didn't want to move my fingers, and I had no energy to chat.

Compared with military training, military training is a children's paradise. Let any student come. It is estimated that he would cry his father and yell his mother to go back earlier.

Just as Song Ye thought about this, there was a sobbing sound next to him, and when he turned to look, he saw Claire lowered his head, tears falling down like no money, and there was a sound when it hit the iron plate.

"Damn, you are a woman, cry at every turn, don't cry!" The wild wolf sat opposite, looking really upset, not comforting, but shouted.

Claire was so frightened that she started to hiccup while crying, "What's wrong with my crying? I haven't even mentioned my suitcase since I was a child. I have been guilty of coming here. Should I not cry? Is my crying bothering you? You, you don't need to watch it, I didn't ask you to watch it."

Claire speaks very well in Mandarin, and at the moment it bursts out like a cross talk, even cutting and playing, very sharp.

Dong Qian, who was still thinking about comforting, shuddered in fright, and immediately retracted his finger.

How could this beautiful foreign boy make such a slapstick for unreasonable reasons? Couldn't it be a woman pretending to be.

At this time, the real woman in the room was also feeling speechless, and had to pick up rice in silence.Five unknown strangers, an anatomical pervert, a gangster murderer, a thief, a beautiful foreign boy, and a local high school student were selected by the special-species-team-team to participate in the freshman selection by coincidence. The first day Just accepted the baptism of the water column, the challenge of cross-country ten kilometers, after the whole day, the confusion in my heart has not been solved, but everyone has been exhausted.