Chapter 681-685

Is this because she has confidence in her own strength, or is she underestimating the strength of Disciple Tang.

Either way, Zhou Qingqing felt that her courage was commendable and felt sorry for her.

"It's not a bad thing to have confidence, but sometimes you can't blindly go too far, girl, come again next time." Zhou Qingqing said, palms have been stretched into the water tank, and then he raised his hand and splashed in the sun. A string of crystal water drops come.

The drops of water spilt down in mid-air, reflecting a colorful light, and then turned into a solid ice thorn at a speed visible to the naked eye, and directly attacked Song Ye.

Those with water attribute supernatural powers, wherever there is water, it is her world.

Ice thorns came all over the sky, with extremely fast speed, the girl was unavoidable when she was on the opposite side. Suddenly her figure moved, she jumped directly onto the wall, and while avoiding the ice thorns, she pulled off a board with her bare hands. Brick, Volley smashed towards Zhou Qingqing.

Zhou Qingqing obviously did not expect such a weak and weak girl to take such a violent action, and hurriedly dodged.

But this evasion happened to fall within Song Ye's attack range. She moved to the side of the water tank at an extremely fast speed. She actually stood one step ahead of time where Zhou Qingqing would dodge, and the two sides met each other. Bang quickly handed over with his bare hands.

With Song Ye's weird strength alone, Zhou Qingqing soon felt pain in his hands and arms, and he was eager to get away but was entangled by Song Ye.

In desperation, she had to activate the ability again.

Hearing a sudden violent clattering sound from the water tank, Song Ye turned his head abruptly, and saw a water column leaping from the tank, turning into a dragon shape in mid-air, and that small water dragon carrying a powerful The momentum screamed at her, forcing her to pull away.

Song Ye slammed her fist on the water dragon, but found that the hard dragon body that had hit it suddenly became soft again, wrapping her whole hand in, and could no longer get out.

"Water is both rigid and soft. As long as it is used properly, it can become an invincible weapon." Zhou Qingqing's voice came from not far away, and he calmly continued to manipulate the water dragon to attack.

Being able to use water to this level and transform into a dragon shape requires extremely strong mental and physical strength. Zhou Qingqing has practiced for ten years and is already a senior senior sister of Di Zitang.

And Song Ye was able to force her to use this trick, and she had already reached the qualifications to enter the disciple hall.

Today is just a test.

Zhou Qingqing was planning to call in and announce the result, and saw that Song Ye on the other end suddenly lifted the other hand and clenched it into a fist, and then slammed down on the trapped palm.

The water can be strong and soft, but the two states cannot coexist at the same time. Other places can be sucked in when they hit it, but only the part that holds Song Ye's arm is rigidly fixed.

So Song Ye's fist smashed over, and the water dragon roaring in midair immediately made a sound like glass breaking. Zhou Qingqing's ability was also interrupted in an instant. The water dragon instantly turned into a puddle of water and fell on on the ground.

"You..." Zhou Qingqing opened his mouth wide in surprise. He didn't expect Song Ye to be able to see the flaws in the water dragon in such a short period of time and use violence to directly remove it.

"Is it passed like this?" Song Ye asked when she saw that she was silent for a long time.

The latter suddenly nodded, "After it's passed, it's really not good to look at you. I didn't expect you to look ugly and your skills are so good. Haha, I have time to learn more later."

Song Ye's face was paralyzed, neither Knowing that this is exaggeration or derogation, can only be silent.

Zhou Qingqing's temperament was carefree and hearty, and he was ready to learn more with Song Ye, but suddenly a disciple came in and informed, "Master, the reception room said there is another person to be tested.

" Huh? Don't you have to say hello in advance, how can you tell me now?" Zhou Qingqing was a little unhappy about the improper handling of things in the reception room, waved his hand, and said impatiently: "It's alright, bring people in. Song Ling, you go back and pack up your things first, and find you later."

Song Ye responded, and walked out, but bumped into a person at the archway, and the familiar face on the opposite side lifted her slightly. tip of brow.

"Ah, isn't this our beautiful and invincible Song? Why didn't I see it for a few days, so I was disfigured. I didn't see it with my own eyes, I don't believe God has opened his eyes like this?" This pretentious voice, isn't it a month The missing Takahashi Zhika had her limbs twisted and broken last time, and now she is standing in front of her alive again, and she is even good at mocking people in Chinese.

"Are you the next person to test?" Song Ye looked at her faintly, and realized that she hadn't seen her in just a month, and the other party's breath had calmed down a lot.

"Haha, yes, I believe we will be together again soon." Takahashi Orika chuckled lightly, raised a cute face, walked past Song Ye's side with a smile, and left a sentence at the same time," I always remember what you said, Song, we will be a long

time in Japan . " We will be a long time in Japan, we have time to fight slowly.

Even though Takahashi Orika is gloomy and jealous, Song Ye has to admit that the other party's talent and hard work far exceed those of Nakata Hei and Ji Feng.

This kind of person has to climb up more easily than most kind-hearted people.

Later, she went back to the reception room to pack her things and did not pay any attention, but when she moved in the next day, the name of Orika Takahashi was already hung on the door of the next room.

"Haha, Song Ling, you are here, I'll wait a long time, and I'll go to the training ground with me." As soon as Song Ye put things down here, Zhou Qingqing's sound of wind and fire came from outside the door, and it was already in the blink of an eye. Came in.

Song Ye looked at his empty room, his face was paralyzed, "I haven't reported to get things."

Those who rise to the disciple hall can be regarded as eating public food regardless of their consumption. After going to get it once, Song Ye didn't want to be a rough man in the disciple hall every day and become a martial artist.

But Zhou Qingqing obviously won't let her go so easily, "Hey, everything is here. There is nothing to do besides going out here for missions and competitions. Practice is the first thing. Yesterday, the boys were shocked by you. So early in the morning, I jumped up and down waiting to see you. Walking around, these trivial things are the same when I come back later."

Unable to hold back Zhou Qingqing's enthusiasm, Song Ye was dragged to the outside. Song Ye just saw the wound on the other's face, "What's wrong with your face?"

She remembered that she was fine during the test yesterday.Although Zhou Qingqing had a sturdy back, his small face was quite upright and his skin was white, so the blood stain on his cheek was particularly obvious at this time.