Chapter 396-400

The weather in November in the interior has the smell of late autumn, and there is often a continuous drizzle in the middle of the night. In the past few days when Song Ye's team arrived, the ground has not been dry.

This kind of wet weather will be even more difficult in the mountains. Usually in this month, the defense of the mountain factory will be reduced and the people will relax. It is the best time to attack.

A few people discussed in the room and there was no suitable way to go. They were so anxious that they turned their heads pale, but in a blink of an eye they saw their boss sitting by the window, rolling the bamboo blinds and admiring the dripping rain under the eaves of the straw shed. , And a misty farmhouse scene on the street.

Compared with the reinforced concrete of later generations of high-rise buildings, the natural style without artificial modification and filling marks is even more pleasing to the eye.

The people by the window are watching the scenery, but the people in the house are watching the people by the window.

The girl wore a pure white dress with two slender arms, leaning on the railing to look out, the half of her face was white and flawless, reflecting the lake and mountains outside the window, misty, like a quiet and beautiful painting.

Just like the poem written by Dai Wangshu, this is a lilac-like girl, holding an oiled paper umbrella, embedded in people's hearts for a moment.

"Have you discussed it?" The originally quiet and picturesque Lilac girl suddenly turned her head, her deep eyes were as cold as the moon, blowing away the charming fragrance of the room.

Several people turned their eyes together, shook their heads, and adjusted their thoughts back.

This is not the weak and deceptive Lilac girl, but the overlord who has wiped out the entire Los Angeles ****.

It's just that Song Ye used to be dressed in men's clothing, even if she looks good, she can still be regarded as a man, but recently she suddenly returned to women's clothing, too many beautiful faces often make people frustrated.

When Zhao Chongbin saw Song Ye with fluttering hair for the first time, he was almost frightened on the spot, and now he feels awkward from time to time.

Dare to love that his boss is not a little boy, and only himself is a little boy in the whole Ye Gang.

A few people were not ashamed to say that watching the boss was engrossed, so I hoped that Aiila returned to the topic, "Boss, I can't find a suitable route to get in. I really can't touch the dark when entering the mountain in this weather."

Song Ye stepped on the white canvas shoes and landed. Two slender legs slowly swayed in the air, one hand clicked on the drawing on the desktop, "We still have to attack frontally." There are many ethnic minorities here, and there are no more crooked things than a civilized, scientific society. If you don't go in the right way, you are afraid. It's to lose the soldiers inside.

Although sacrifice is inevitable, there may be one missing.

"But, for a frontal attack, we can't fight with firepower." Wang Tiechuan frowned, remembering that the opponent was a soldier-factory, and how many grenade submachine guns were needed, and they lost their weapons.

Seeing them fearful and timid, looking forward and backward, Song Ye's mouth twitched and a sneer appeared, "A year ago, I once slaughtered a village alone in the mountains of Lincheng."

Everyone was shocked. The village said that there were hundreds of people. Song Ye's words meant that she killed hundreds of people by herself. And she was only fifteen years old.

Thinking of this, everyone felt that the cold hair was standing upright behind them, and some did not dare to look at Song Ye's delicate face.

This lilac flower was not only thorny, but also bloody.

But they understood what Song Ye meant by saying this. After a few months, their life was too easy. They faced the battlefield again, and they were a bit timid before fighting.

And Song Ye's bloody past is the best vigilance for them.

"Fuck, I don't believe that I can't take it. These hundred brothers are all good players, each showing their magical powers and catching the head. Even if we are half successful, I will fight this first battle." Wang Tiechuan was stirred with enthusiasm. Biting his cheek, he has the urge to throw his head and blood.

"Heh, then count me as one. It just happens to be a secret training for so many days. It should be seen in blood. I suggest to organize a vanguard team. The number is not large. It is most important to open the situation first." Zhao Chongbin also stood up. He is a person who has fought on the battlefield, and he still has a certain understanding of the layout. And he is not afraid of sacrifice or death. He proposed to head-team first, and he probably wanted to send it up to block the gun.

"I'll go too!"

"Count me!"

With the first statement, everyone was mobilized one after another and became passionate.

"Very well, in any war, fighting spirit is the most important thing." Song Ye raised his eyes and scanned the people in the house, nodded, showing a satisfied look, and then continued: "This time, we have a secret weapon."

Huh?

Everyone is puzzled.

Song Ye clasped his eyelids and spit out a name, "Go and invite Le Siyu over."

Hearing this, Wang Tiechuan reacted abruptly, "The boss not only let him be the way, but also let him be the bait. "

This is not a question, but an affirmation.

Song Ye glanced at him lightly, "It was not in vain that I taught you so long."

Wang Tiechuan was affirmed, scratched his head, and smiled silly.

Soon, Le Siyu, who was in a suit, was invited over. After calmly stepping into the house, he sat on a chair, facing the scorching eyes of everyone, and couldn't help smiling, "I'm just a grasshopper on a boat, listening to Song The boss is acting."

Everyone was taken aback, and then they realized that their boss must have already planned.

"Okay, sit down, and now I can hear every word I say clearly." I wasted a few days before staying still. On the one hand, it was to infiltrate the local area and on the other hand to let the people under my hands exercise. Entering the topic, Song Ye took out his usual vigorous and vigorous behavior.

Everyone waited for it, knowing that it was life and death, and their expressions were tense in an instant.

"Three days later, Le boss will joints with each other and negotiate the sale, this time the action is divided into two parts with Zhao Chongbin I became the first head of the team - the team responsible for the assassination enter, followed by Sichuan son to wipe out front, a win."

In Before the departure of Shishi, Song Ye had asked Le Siyu to call the other party in advance to negotiate a deal. Others only regarded it as a scam to invite you to enter the urn. Le Siyu was only leading the way. Until now, they did not know that Le Siyu It was their first step to break through the military-factory knocker.

Of course, as a brick, Le Siyu himself expressed his sadness. Although he had to bear the benefits of Song Ye, he didn't know if he had his life back when he entered the mountain now.

"Before you go in, at least find a woman for me. It doesn't seem to be so suspicious." Le Siyu resigned and began to make suggestions to fight for more chances of survival.

"Woman?" Song Ye turned around from the chair, raised Erlang's legs, and said faintly: "I'm not the one."

Le Siyu was stuck in his heart for a long time.

Even setting aside her identity as the boss of the night gang, the key is, "You are underage."He was referring to Song Ye's underage, not because he cared about and cherished the seedlings of the motherland like Qin Zhan, but purely felt that Song Ye's face was too tender and green, and it was even more suspicious to take it out as a female companion.