Chapter 401-405

Le Siyu also knew that the talks between him and Cheng Yuan would inevitably arouse Song Ye's vigilance, but he never thought that the other party hadn't even tried, and he looked fearlessly straight to the point, and seemed to have a chance to win.

Is it fearless for the ignorant, or fearless because of ignorance.

Being able to control Los Angeles within a year, Le Siyu believes that the girl in front of him is not someone who does not know the heights of the world.

Thinking of this, Le Siyu also sat opposite and whispered: "Cheng Yuan is going to deal with Ye Gang."

Hearing this, Song Ye, who had imagined thousands of possibilities, couldn't help being stunned. After a long while, she sneered. , Raised the corners of his mouth with wanton madness, and squinted his eyes to the opposite side, "So he is looking for you inside and outside, and wants to use your contacts in Shishi to attack the base camp of my night gang."

Almost immediately, Song Ye Understand the other party's plans and plans.

Le Siyu nodded helplessly, knowing that Song Ye was smart, and he would make it through.

But things happened to this point, and even he was surprised.

Song Ye laughed wildly on her face, but in fact she couldn't help but feel a chill in her heart. If she didn't take the first step to subdue Le Siyu today, then what will be waiting for the next day is Cheng Gang's cooperation with Le Siyu.

"What about your response?" Song Ye asked indifferently, suppressing a smile.

Le Siyu did not hide, "I promised, otherwise it will be difficult for us to see the sun tomorrow." Cheng Yuan looked polite, but he was actually a cruel man. Since he has already requested cooperation today, even if Le Siyu does not He promised that he would not let the tiger go back, giving Le Siyu a chance to leak the secrets.

"Well, you are very smart." Song Ye had to compliment him, then changed the conversation, and asked again, "I don't know what conditions Cheng Yuan promised you?"

Le Siyu raised his eyebrows and faced the girl's probing gaze, he suddenly shook his head and laughed, "He gave me this soldier-factory." This woman really didn't miss any useful information, she had to find out his bottom line.

Song Ye raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expect Cheng Yuan to value Lu Siyu so much, but he was relieved when he thought of Lai Xiong's sloppy appearance.

"Being directly a source of goods, the profit is much greater than that of a first-tier distributor, why don't you agree?" Song Ye finally probed.

Merchants are highly profitable, not to mention that Song Ye didn't think that Le Siyu would talk to her.

"Hehe..." Le Siyu chuckled slightly, and said in a deep voice: "Because I don't dare to bet, where is your bottom line?"

Southern Province can also be said to be the emperor of the mountain high, now Shishi It was the site of the Night Gang, and he mostly held the handle in Song Ye's hands.

"Bottom line..." Song Yezhuang seemed to think for a while, and then he could look back at him in his leisure time, and the corner of his lips twitched, and said quietly: "If you dare to betray, I don't mind killing Le Mingyu."

She was not. A good man and a believer will not obey what harms his wife and children. If necessary, hold a seven inch, she will not be soft.

At this moment, Le Siyu only felt a chill on his back, and the chill came out of his bones, deepening his skin inch by inch, and his hair was horrified.

At this moment, he finally believed that the girl in front of him was not as innocent as she seemed, nor as simple as he imagined. She was far more despicable than himself, with brutal methods, and even cold-blooded ruthlessness.

Fortunately, at that moment, he chose to stand on Song Ye's side, otherwise, the consequences would be disastrous.

"Then what do you plan to do next?" After rectifying his mood, Le Siyu spared no effort to help Song Ye this time.

The latter curled his eyebrows, staring at the dark night sky outside the window, his tone was unprecedentedly cold, "Start first to be better."

This kind of life-and-death situation, there is no need to consider the second way.

Cheng Gang wanted to plot the Ye Gang, but she happened to be hit by her boss, so she was simply upset and let everyone know that her Ye Gang was not so weak to deceive.

In the middle of the night, Lai Xiong tossed and turned and could not sleep.

"Boss, what's the matter with you, are you upset?" Mi Mi stared at Jade Sister on the side and woke up, and automatically touched Laixiong's lower body with both hands.

The man was irritated, and in a blink of an eye he saw the woman sticking to the bridge of the gauze nose, and the anger in his chest rose again and again. Ye's snow-white skin.

Damn it, all good things are taken up by the surname Le's, why?

The more he thought about it, the harder he got, Lai Xiong grunted and got up and went out. Sister Yu wanted to call him behind him, but the shadow was gone.

"Hey, did you go looking for that vixen? No, I have to go and see." Sister Yu muttered, put on her nightgown, and strode out.

Lai Xiong's yard is very large, and there is a long corridor leading to the back garden where the guests live. It stands to reason that the two of them should catch up with their feet.

But when Sister Yu went out, she didn't even see the slightest shadow.

It's impossible to go so fast?

She was suspicious, and for a moment she felt that the surroundings were dark and the air was a little scary. Originally, the location was remote and hidden. After the factory workers slept, there was no more movement.

Surrounded by the mountains, the shadows of the trees were whirling, there was no wind at this time, and the surroundings were quiet, with a faint trace of dull depression.

"Boss..." Sister Yu was scared and tried to call out to the dark corridor.

The answer to her was still darkness.

She wanted to go back to the house, but she always felt uneasy in her heart. She didn't dare to be alone. Thinking of the few hands who were stubborn to her in the bathroom today, she couldn't help gritting her teeth and decided to take advantage of others tonight and not to live alone.

Speeding up her pace, she ran hurriedly in the corridor a little flustered, bang dong dong, she was panting hard, feeling her heart beating from her heart.

In the middle, she suddenly felt something tripped under her feet, and with a low bang, she fell down again and hit the injured bridge of the nose. The pain made her want to cry.

She raised her head to see what was lying in the middle of the road, and when she turned her head to see, her face was instantly pale as paper.

The thing that stopped her in the middle of the road was nothing else, it was a pair of legs, and this person's Shang itself was leaning against the gloomy wall, and at close range, that hideous face was unexpectedly just out of the house. Lai Xiong.

"Ah..." She wanted to scream in surprise, but found that she was so frightened that her voice was stuck in her throat. The blood flowing freely in Lai Xiong's neck seemed to be alive, but she had a pair of eyeballs. But it bulged outward and rolled his eyes.

She suddenly realized that something was wrong, and got up to escape. The next second, there was a cold on her neck, and there seemed to be a wind passing by her ears, and something spouted out of her body.The warm liquid dampened with a viscous, bloody smell, and quickly stained the collar of the nightgown.