Chapter 261-265

what? In exchange for medicine stones at the cost of giving up the entire Leng family?

Hearing this news, it was like a drop of water splashing into a boiling oil pan, blowing the people of the Qin family into a pot of porridge, even Qin Zhan's eyebrows moved slightly, and his deep eyes glanced at Song Ye deeply, his expression gloomy. unknown.

Although the Leng family is only a pharmaceutical merchant, the contacts that the Leng family has been operating for many years are maintained by the Qin family, which is closely related to the Qin family's activities in the political and social circles, and can be said to be an interdependent relationship. It can be said that all things are prosperous, and all things are lost. That's why the old man Qin married Qin Shasha to Leng's family, making the relationship between the two parties more stable.

But now a Song Ye turned out to overturn the whole situation.

Qin Shasha's wide-open eyes were full of unbelief. She almost subconsciously refuted in hysterics, "Impossible, impossible, you lied, my dad wouldn't do this to me, or the Leng family. You Yaowangtang If you dare to drive in the capital, I, Qin Shasha, will make you bankrupt and leave you dead!" The

vicious curse is like a raging tide, spreading moistly in everyone's heart, but it is a pity that no matter how poisonous and ruthless it is, it will not be able to occupy Song Yena. Hearts like diamonds.

Song Ye threw the person aside, clapped his hands, calmly and calmly, turned around and scanned the shocked people on the table, before moving his gaze to Old Man Qin, "It seems that this celebration feast is not enough. , But we are still happily working together. Father Qin, I won't bother you." When the

voice fell, she politely nodded at the partner, and then walked away in the face of the other party's stiff face, the slender and slender back in white clothes. At this moment, people only feel arrogant to arrogant.

Such a country boy with no background dared to stir up such a big storm in Qin's house while holding a medicine stone, and then patted his butt and left if nothing happened. It was indeed arrogant.

Qin Zhan didn't even say hello, turned around and followed. The person at this table was originally a stranger to him, and he came to eat this meal purely to solve Song Ye's affairs. Now Song Ye is gone, he has no need to continue to stay.

Behind them quietly, they didn't hear Qin Shasha's cries and questions suddenly burst out of the house until the two stepped to the door.

Da Da Da, footsteps came from behind again.

"Song Ye, wait a minute, I have something to tell you." Qin Feng drove out of the house, without thinking about the mess in the house.

It's not unreasonable that the Leng family would be so easily given up by Old Man Qin. After all, Leng Fang's interests are sour, and he has been doing shameful deeds behind his back for so many years. Coupled with the shame that Leng Yuexin suffered this time, the Leng family has long been There was a rift with the Qin family.

Qin Feng is not a fool, he knows who is the most valuable person at this time.

Qin Zhan blocked his footsteps in front of the door. Although the two were half-brothers from the same father, Qin Zhan was full of contempt for the eldest brother who was inconsistent, let alone let him get close to Song Ye. .

"Song Ye, I hope I can talk to you alone." Qin Feng was afraid of Qin Zhan's skill, did not dare to step forward, and spoke from a distance of one meter, but with a faint threat in his tone, "I think, you Don't want me to say it here." Especially in front of Qin Zhan.

Seeing Qin Feng holding a chicken feather as an arrow, Song Ye sneered in his heart. Compared with Qin Zhan, this Qin family's eldest son and grandson was far inferior.