Chapter 131-135

The black muzzle still carried a cold metal light in the dim, which made people feel embarrassed, especially after a fight in the surrounding area, Xu Fangsheng even felt that the muzzle still had hot heat.

He suddenly jumped on his temple, frowning somewhat displeased, "Song Ye, what do you mean?" She wants to carry her life on her own, does she have a handle in her hand?

Seeing the vigilance in the opponent's eyes, Song Ye handed the gun back to the brother beside him, and walked around Gao Zhaolong with a quiet voice, without ups and downs, saying: "Gao Zhaolong, originally from the bottom of the Yan Gang, 24 years old Together with her eldest lover, Ge Linghui, she took the throne by murdering people for ten years. He colluded with Wang Changbiao to get rid of his thorns, murdered 31 women, 8 elderly and children, and forced 26 young girls. Among these 26 people, including those who were torn three years ago -Xu Ziying of votes."

Gao Zhaolong's various crimes-proofs are simply outrageous. Among them , crippling a girl is enough to be executed.

When he heard Xu Ziying's name, Xu Fangsheng's body froze. He squeezed his fists, and an uncontrollable killing intent surged in his heart.

"Haha, so what?" Gao Zhaolong confessed to these things and didn't even feel ashamed at all. On the contrary, he grinned at Xu Fangsheng triumphantly, "You killed yourself for your own seat in the first place. Daughter, everyone is dead, what are you doing here hypocritically. Kill me, you are just like me, you are not clean. I see how you deal with such a big mess. Also, I will tell you until Xu Ziying A week before I died, I was still locked up in my house, hahaha..."

"Ah, beast! Beast! Beast!" Xu Fangsheng could no longer restrain his anger, rushed forward, and fisted fiercely. It fell on Gao Zhaolong's face, and when he remembered that his daughter was still so young, he was ruined by the person in front of him, and all his strength was smashed down.

But for Gao Zhaolong, this kind of violence is nothing more than pediatrics. Even with a bruised nose and a swollen face, his face always has a faint ironic smile.

He was certain that Xu Fangsheng did not dare to kill him, and would not allow others to kill him. Because if he died, there would be no way to be kind in front of him.

When Xu Fangsheng was exhausted and still wanted to drop his fist, a cool little hand grabbed his wrist, and Song Ye's cold voice like death came again.

"The time is up. Why don't you look at the final result."

Then, she took out her mobile phone from her pocket and played the latest message in it by voice.

"According to the latest news, a certain bureau in Shishi City-Chang Wang Changbiao, was prosecuted for suspected collusion-non-legal organization homicide, non-legal-diversion-funds, abuse of office-power and other crimes. The evidence for this public prosecution is conclusive, and the court has quickly issued a first-trial-judgment-decision and sentenced Wang Changbiao to life imprisonment and imprisonment." The

time was just on the hour, and Song Ye received his mobile phone with satisfaction. , I went to look at Gao Zhaolong's face again, there was already a hint of paleness.

"Next, all sites of the Yan Gang will be inspected, and you will be included in the wanted list. Even if you die here, I believe ZF will be happy to conceal all the facts." After all, Wang Changbiao has been dismissed and can To obliterate one taint counts as one, and the people at the top hope that Gao Zhaolong will disappear.

Gao Zhaolong was obviously aware of this fact. He raised his head hastily, trying to reach out to strangle Xu Fangsheng's neck, only to find that the other party had already taken the gun first, and Sen Leng's muzzle suddenly hit his head. on.