Chapter 336-340

At this time, facing a living scorched animal, everyone's expressions were hard to see the extreme, and finally there was the dawn of hope, as if it was instantly blocked by a big rock, and a heart could not stop sinking. .

If it hadn't been for this mouse to hit it by mistake, they didn't know that besides this minefield, there was such a perverted thing waiting for them.

"Do you know what this is?" The wolf turned his head and asked Song Ye, always feeling that she should know something.

And Song Ye naturally lived up to expectations, his thin lips lightly opened, and he faintly spit out two words, "Power grid."

"What? Power grid?" Ding Li tilted his head and muttered again, but still didn't understand.

"Well, they deployed high-voltage electricity under the surrounding ground, and once started, it will radiate upwards and form a power grid." Song Ye explained, his tone sounded a little cold, not like it used to be indifferent. Because she didn't say that this is a high-tech that will only be available in a few years. The first time she met in her last life was in a royal courtyard in Northern Europe, it was at least five years away from now.

High-tech came out ahead of schedule, and it is still in Country Z. Is it because of the butterfly effect brought about by his own rebirth?

Song Ye couldn't decide, but knew that their back path would not work anymore.

Bang Bang Bang, holding several pieces and smashing them, they were all stopped by the power grid five meters away, and even the rocks were roasted into a black layer.

"We can't get out at this height." Ding Li explored the surroundings up and down, and found that the distance between the power grids was more than ten meters, which is not the height that people can jump over.

"Well, but we still have to clear mines and find a way." Song Ye nodded, not surprised by this result. She took out the card reader and fragments from her pocket, spread them out in the palm of her palm, and finally realized that, "This assessment should be through this grid. Collect the fragments, put together cards, and activate the card reader. Cut off the grid."

She remembered that the first time she was in contact with the power grid, the people in several organizations had suffered heavy casualties and had no rules. Finally, she found a way to cut off the power briefly, relying on magnetic cards.

She didn't understand when she got the card reader as a tool, but now she sees the power grid and all her doubts are solved.

"Then I have to quickly find all the fragments. I found one on the third floor." After listening to Song Ye's analysis, the wolf took a fragment from his pocket and did not choose to keep it private, and he handed it very generously. Song Ye.

The latter was startled, and gave him a smirk, "You are not afraid of me stealing it?" She remembered that this man used a knife to kill her last night to snatch the debris.

Seeing the joking in her eyes, the wild wolf said calmly: "Anyway, you want to embezzle, and I am not your opponent." It is more beneficial to show sincerity and trust with a fragment.

The so-called people who know the current affairs are junjie, which is the kind of people.

Song Ye also accepted it generously, and set off to continue looking for the debris, scattered the staff, and the efficiency was significantly increased. Before noon, all the rooms had been carefully pulled over, and Dong Qian had already stepped on the route to return.

Gathering in the lobby on the first floor, everyone took out the pieces they found, put them on the ground and slowly pieced them together, and finally made up a good card.

The card is magnetic, and it will automatically stick without glue. When Song Ye put the card in the card reader a little bit, everyone's eyes are piercing, and they dare not blink for a moment.

After a drop of ground, a red dot lit up on the front of the machine in Song Ye's hand, proving that the card and the machine were indeed matched.

The other three couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, wiped the cold sweat on their foreheads, and looked at Song Ye's delicate face together, "Now, I have to go to the power grid to try it."

"Yeah." Song Ye clicked. He nodded, got up and led everyone out. At this time, there were less than twelve hours left before the countdown to the time bomb on the third floor. This was their last chance.

Along the surveyed route, the four of them all reached the edge of the grid. Song Ye knew how to do it. He stretched out his hand and extended the card reader to the grid. There was no sound in the air, and the machine was not hit by the current. Everything seemed calm. No waves.

Dong Qian swallowed, and couldn't help the excitement and anxiety in his breath, "Is this cut off the power grid? Can it pass?"

He hadn't seen this thing, and he was still a little scared.

Song Ye turned his head and swept around, his eyes fell on the wild wolf, and his brow raised, "You come first?"

"..." The wild wolf was startled, and then realized that this is the opponent's aggressive approach. See if he dares. Dare to take the lead first, this is also to see if he really trusts Song Ye.

Didn't it mean that she attacked her once in the middle of the night?

The wolf silently murmured in his heart, stepped forward and stepped out, "I come, I will come."

Although the words were hard, they really stood in front of the scorched withered stone and wanted to take this step forward. , But it is not as easy as imagined.

What if the grid suddenly turns on again? If only the metal is isolated, but the human body is not isolated... Numerous question marks hover in my heart, making my heart beat with tension.

No one laughed at him at this time, because they all knew how difficult this step was.

The wild wolf gritted his teeth, took a deep breath to suppress the chaotic emotions, raised his head and swept towards Song Ye, and found that the other party was still joking, and he was so angry that he could not beat his delicate face a few times.

Just die, damn it.

Finally, he cursed in his heart, the wild wolf suddenly lifted his steps, closed his eyes and rushed forward. It was only a few meters away that he stopped, opened his eyes and breathed desperately, and then looked back at San not far away. Man, the corner of his mouth couldn't help showing a smile.

They succeeded.

With the vanguard, Dong Qian and Ding Li immediately rushed out without saying a word. Finally, it was Song Ye, who went around to the other end of the power grid in a flash and took back the card reader.

At that time, the four of them looked back at the derelict building with a relieved expression on their faces. This day and night, it was really damn thrilling.

"Hahaha..." Dong Qian laughed out loud first. Uncontrollable laughter resounded through the clear sky. All kinds of depressed emotions were released, and he felt comfortable all over, "Haha, Xiaoye is another good guy."

Along with his laughter, the other people also exhaled a sigh of breath in their hearts and showed a bright smile. There was no calculation, no calculation, no conspiracy in that smile, only living and death together, and suffering each other. The joy of sharing together at this moment.

The laughter lasted for a while, the wild wolf touched his belly, and said: "Go, let's go out and have a hard time rubbing."

Song Ye's smile faded, "Today, I'm afraid I can't leave."After successfully escaping from the perverted cage of bombs, mines and power grids, several people thought that they could be free and unrestrained to find a place and live in peace.