Chapter 556-560

Brother and sister love each other.

Well, love is true, but not brother and sister.

The two faces with paralyzed faces on the opposite side were thinking in their hearts, and they didn't mean to explain to irrelevant people.

After only nodding softly, the scene suddenly became cold again.

Fu Qiaolan couldn't hold her face anymore, she wanted to go out and get some air, but she couldn't move around because of the injury on her foot, so she could only open the screen window to look at the scenery outside.

But looking at it, the line of sight always sees the opposite side unconsciously. This pair of handsome men and beauties can be too seductive than the bare mountains outside, especially the man sitting opposite her by the window, standing tall and straight. The facial features are cold and stylish, his face is righteous, and his strong aura makes people feel safe.

Others may think that a man like Qin Zhan is too cold and afraid, but Fu Qiaolan just likes this style, and she has seen more cold soldiers in the army, so she doesn't know how to face Qin Zhan's cold face. I am embarrassed, but I feel that the more I look at it, the more it tastes.

On the other hand, Song Ye, who was sitting next to him, wore a high-end skirt and slowly peeled off a crayfish. He pretended to be elegant and not polite. Besides that face, he looked more and more. It is worthless.

Especially after peeling the crayfish, the man immediately took out a paper towel and wiped her hands. After wiping, he used a wet paper towel to help her carefully wipe each finger again. The lower eyebrows and eyes seemed to be gentle. Water is almost dripping out.

This is more than a deep sibling relationship, this eldest brother is taking care of the girl as a daughter.

V Qiaolan see a mouth drawn, without thinking said the sentence, "Song sister eighteen of the bar, which also let his brother take care of towels in our country can not have this good fortune."

Typical eat not To the heart that grape said grape sour.

Upon hearing this, Qin Zhan frowned directly, because he wanted to throw people out directly.

He has a habit of cleanliness, and he is willing to take care of Song Ye himself, but he can't tolerate others to say no, not to mention that Sang Shuhuai is talking about his own wife.

Song Ye also raised his eyebrows, looked over with deep eyes, and immediately said coldly, "You can't envy you."

No matter how envy, this man is mine.

This girl...Fu Qiaolan was choked to speak. She originally wanted to ridicule the other's eldest lady, but she was ridiculed in the end.

Song Ye has always been good at venomous tongues, but he just doesn't bother to use it on weekdays.

Originally, she asked a ticket for Qin Zhan's comrade-in-arms, and she could say hello politely when she entered the door, but this did not mean that she could tolerate others' provocations.

Fu Qiaolan was angry for a long time and didn't see Qin Zhan reacting a bit, and she said again, "Big Brother Song, your girl is really good-mouthed."

In ordinary families, the older ones are in charge of the younger ones. A soldier, Fu Qiaolan felt that Qin Zhan would definitely not let her sister be so impolite outside.

But, "Well, Xiaoye won't attack well-meaning people." Qin Zhan also bluntly replied, then cleaned up the food on the table and threw it into the trash can.

Fu Qiaolan on the other side was petrified on the spot, and the sweet smile that hadn't had time to retreat just froze on her face, making her embarrassment impossible.

Will not attack well-intentioned people, that means that Fu Qiaolan first spoke with bad intentions, no wonder Song Ye made the move.

The two people slapped down like two slaps, and slapped them on the left and right faces, making Fu Qiaolan a little embarrassed in pain.

She is a flower in the art troupe, or in the 0 area of ​​the Beijing Army. Even if her background is not very good, there are still a lot of suitors chasing after her. Have you ever received such a cold reception? It was too uncomfortable, so he turned around and lay on the bed and ignored people.

The time on the train does not pass fast between stop and go, especially when someone around you comes in and out and always buys things and comes back to eat, then the time is so slow that the days go by.

Song Ye took the train to eat special snacks, so basically at every station, she was very diligent to buy and buy. Later, Fu Qiaolan, who was keeping her figure, began to grumble.

She sat up, looked at the darkening sky outside, touched her stomach and looked at her feet, and finally gritted her teeth and opened her mouth to the opposite two, "Song sister, you have to go down to buy food, can you help me with something? ?"

This morning, I just had to be stunned, I have to ask someone to do something right now, and it's pretty slapped.

Song Ye looked at her, not to speak outside the cabin Ding Li came the voice of the "little girl, the boss went to answer the phone, I'll let you go buy, Huh? You are not the boss private use here yet?"

Outside Ding Li came in and saw that there were other people in the room. He blinked and was a little puzzled. Then he looked intently and his eyes brightened again. He walked straight forward and reached out to Fu Qiaolan on the bed. "Hello, I'm Ding Li, I'm very happy to meet you, beautiful lady."

Ding Li has a nice face, is gentle and fair-skinned, and his predecessor has been a doctor. When speaking, he is harmless to humans and animals. The gentleness.

At this moment, Fu Qiaolan was taken the initiative to speak up, and was dazzled by the other party's smiling face. She calmed down for a long time and introduced herself with restraint. At the end, she remembered something and added: "Comrade Ding can help if it is convenient. Do I bring something to eat? I'll give you money."

Rather than asking Song Ye for help, she was more willing to ask Ding Li in front of her to help.

"Buying things is just a trivial matter, money is not needed, everyone should be friends, you are welcome." Ding Li smiled and showed a good sense of humanity and demeanor, which made people feel so comfortable.

When people came out, Song Ye, who had been waiting in the aisle for a long time, raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked directly, "Do you like this?" When the

brothers fell in love, she just said gossip, not at all. Thinking of chewing other people's tongue behind the back.

Unexpectedly, after I finished asking, I saw Ding Li's smile on the opposite side becoming more coquettish, "Have you not found out that her body is a rare perfect skeleton in humans? I guess she is a dancer, with various muscles. The stretching is just right. Such a human body is very rare."

At this time, Song Ye , who was very sensitive to his nerves, was almost petrified. After a long silence, she uttered a faint saying, "You can't marry. Daughter-in-law makes sense."

Who wants to marry such a person who looks at the skeleton and muscle tissue through the skin for the first time, and talks about it with a face of spring breeze.

Although she knew that Ding Li was a habitual occupational disease, she could think of his smile on Fu Qiaolan's courteous face, and she felt cold behind him.

But at this time, Fu Qiaolan, who knew nothing about all of this, was regrouping and confident in her charm.

I have to say that this is a beautiful misunderstanding.Later, after buying things back, Ding Li was swept out by Song Ye.