Chapter 91-95

Yu'er, got the bait." The man selected by Song Ye deliberately imitating Ge Linghui's preferences really lived up to his expectations, but in just two days, Ge Linghui rose to dinner and date by phone.

Xu Zihang had long installed a bug in Ge Linghui's mobile phone, and every move of the other party could not escape everyone's eyes.

"Hehe, it's better for you to do what you want. That man is more humorous than my father, and more tender than Wang Changbiao. He gave her two sets of colorless jade jewelry before and after, which is a perfect lover. To be able to go out today, she was early in the morning. I called Wang Changbiao and lied that she was unwell."

Once a woman gets into her heart, the bardamine in her passionate period will affect her reason to some extent, and what Song Ye wants is her indulge at this moment.

"Notify the eagle that we must take the prey tonight, time is running out." Song Ye said Shen Shen, school is about to start, she must go back, and she is not worried about this matter to others.

"Yes, as soon as there is news, I will notify you." Xu Zihang got up, put on sunglasses, and went out quickly after disguising.

Ge Linghui would never have thought that Xu Zihang, who was only fifteen years old, would count herself, guard against day and night, and eventually miss those around her.

The night is beautiful on this day, and the neon lights are dazzling.

Ge Linghui thought she was just going out for a meal, but she was taken to the top of the mountain. Just as she was taking precautions, the reserve compartment opened without warning, and a car of beautiful roses appeared in front of her, which was so beautiful.

"Madam, in this world, only roses can set off your beauty." The man's low voice was elegant, gently holding the other's hand, and printing a gentleman's kiss.

As soon as he raised his head, the man's lips became hot, and the fragrance of the perfume that came on his face was sweet and fleeting. After Ge Linghui kissed Qingqian, she smiled like a flower, "This is my thanks."

The man was smiling, petting the tips of her hair, taking off his suit and putting it on for her, "It's

cold at night, I'll send you back." Ge Linghui looked at the man's tall figure, her eyes could not hide her pet. With a drowning look, she suddenly felt hot on her cheeks, and smelled the faint smell of cologne on the man's suit at the end of her nose. She was suddenly eager, eager to stay with this man on this beautiful night.

The moment the man turned to drive, Ge Linghui rushed up, hugged the man's waist tightly, touched the strong muscles under her hand with her fingertips, and was faintly hot, "Tonight, you accompany me, OK?"

She felt that she was a little confused and sentimental. She was taken all the way to the hotel. She didn't even know how to start. When her consciousness was a little clear, she only saw the charming face of the man on her body. sense.

She had a dry mouth and wanted more, so she raised her hand to hook the neck of the other party and put her own kiss on her neck. The light around her was bright and she didn't pay attention until the enthusiasm retreated. Then he shyly pushed the other person's shoulder, "Death, why don't you turn off the light, how shy."

But the man in front of him suddenly sneered, pushed her away, quickly put on her clothes, turned and charged. Respectfully said from the corner: "The matter is done, I don't know what else the boss has to order?"

Ge Linghui was shocked, turned her head and looked around, and saw a man sitting in the corner at some point, a young man in white clothes and white pants. With a hat pressed on her head, only half of her delicate face was exposed, "Who are you? What are you going to do?" She quickly pulled over the part of the quilt covering her body, staring at the phone in the other's hand.