Chapter 601-605

With single-celled creatures like Yin Hengyang, you don't even need to probe, this guy will give all the information with both hands.

At this time, he showed off that after introducing Qin Wenrong, Song Ye could extract a lot of information from it.

One is that Qin Wenrong has always been in contact with the Yin family of the underground forces, and the relationship is good.

The second is that Qin Wenrong is a rare chance to watch the game today. In other words, there is a high possibility that everything will not go to the Palace of Three Treasures. If this is the case, then things that can make him care about it is almost impossible. , Or it's about Qin Zhan, or it's about her.

"You bastard, you finally know that you have brought a girl back. I have to teach you if you don't know your way." Yin Zheng is a tall man, he is very burly and upright, and his mouth is not afraid of meat and vegetables, and a rough man has a full taste.

"Dad, can't you give me some face?" Yin Hengyang was thin-skinned, and argued with steam over his head like a train.

"Hehe, your father and son have a good relationship. Unlike the two in my house, Hengyang is not young anymore, and it is normal to have one or two girlfriends." Qin Wenrong said with a smile like a loving elder, but the words seemed a little frivolous. , When he saw Song Ye who couldn't see his face with eyeglasses not far away, a trace of contempt flashed under his eyes.

"Haha, this kid in my family is very innocent. I probably have to be like a big brother before I dare to hold hands with girls. I can't compare with you at this point. Even your second son has married a flowery daughter-in-law. This thing is really inherited." Yin Zheng laughed and joked, but it was the pot that was opened or not, and he poked Qin Wenrong's most uncomfortable place.

Only the inside of the Qin family knew how stiff Qin Zhan was having trouble with the family for a stinky girl. When he mentioned Song Ye and Qin Zhan, he hated his teeth.

If it were in peacetime, he would have left his face long ago, but today he had to endure his disgust, and his surrender status was brought into the arena by brother Yin Zheng.

Yin Hengyang was made a big blush next to him, but he turned off the introduction of Song Ye.

Song Yeze silently looked at Qin Wenrong's back, the light under his glasses was a little unclear.

Later, more and more people entered the venue. When Xiao Ke and Fang Qing came, Song Ye was already sitting in the first row with Yin Hengyang. Seeing that the other two had changed clothes like Yin Hengyang, he guessed tonight. They will also play.

"Hey, four-eyed girl, I heard that you not only have good racing skills, but also good skills. It's a pity to follow Yin Hengyang's two hundred and five. Let's follow us and give you a car for you to play at will." Fang Qing opened up as soon as he came up. The mocking mode, this guy's mind is not too bad, but the speech is particularly unpleasant.

"Fang Xiaozi, you who lack roots and have the face to say that I am two hundred and five, I will beat you all over the stage looking for teeth later, and Song Ye is definitely going to join the Yin family, you all Take back the thoughts in the corner for me." Yin Hengyang roared back, provoking the whistle of the crowd behind.

No matter how it sounds, it sounds like a disguised confession. Sao Nian is so bold and courageous.

But Song Ye knows that among the families of the Association, these children and grandchildren have to be self-reliant in their youth to accumulate talented people, such as Song Ye's calm and talented people, naturally sought-after.

Between the two arguing, the competition on the stage has already begun. From top to bottom, all the young and old in the association will participate, and the first one is the grandfather's generation.

Observing Song Ye along the way, he felt that it was too difficult to break through the Association.

Because the three major associations are good brothers from their grandfathers, in addition to the mandatory and consistent external rules laid down, this kind of contact-keeping competition has also persisted for decades. The perfect system can be said to be solid.

And from the character analysis of the three Xiao Ke, family education is also very decent and simple.

The more decent people are, the less greedy they are, and the less greedy people are, the more difficult it is to start.

Although Song Ye was not a good person, he was not a bloodthirsty demon. After thinking about it, he finally changed his mind.

Since I do not intend to break the existing situation, it is to find a way to integrate into it.

After several generations of competition, it is true that the Yin family has more wins, but because it is purely a friendly match, no one specifically goes against the black hand.

When Yin Hengyang came off the field to face Fang Qing, the two of them chased after me, causing the audience to laugh constantly.

Xiao Ke also looked at the situation in the field with a smile on his face, but suddenly opened his mouth to Song Ye, "Do you know the second master of the Qin family?"

Hearing this, Song Ye's eyes flashed under his glasses, still She said with an unmoving expression: "Why do you ask?" She knew that Xiao Ke had been looking for a chance to talk to her since just now, but she didn't expect the other party to ask about this.

"I thought about it afterwards. You were obviously not interested in the influence of the Xiao family before, but you suddenly accepted Hengyang's invitation. The only difference is the words he said. I guess you came for Qin Erye. "Xiao Ke's gentle voice sounded very comfortable, like a warm spring breeze in March.

However, the content of the words is a bit scary to think, "No wonder Yin Hengyang is so jealous of you. With your cleverness, it will not be difficult to grow bigger among the three in the future." At only 18 years old, he is thoughtful and calm. Introverted, even if Fang Qing and Yin Hengyang joined forces, they would not be Xiao Ke's opponent if they wanted to.

Xiao Ke chuckled slightly at the high praise of the girl on the face, looked at her sideways and said, "Thank you for your compliment, but instigating divorce is not effective for me. Apart from love and justice, the three of us have a link between interests. also very close, I like this family. I know you meant no harm to society, so you have to deal with anyone, I will not stop, rest assured. "

wise men speak often Mianlicangzhen, Hualiyouhua, following Song leaves After the trial failed, Xiao Ke also revealed his dislike for Qin Wenrong, so as long as Song Ye didn't touch the interests of the association, he would be happy to see it succeed.

Song Ye lowered his eyes, a slight smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. To her, Xiao Ke was also a rare talent, but it was a pity that he could not use it for her.

After pondering for a few seconds, she made a decisive decision, "Second Ye Qin came to ask the Yin family for something, and it must not be a good thing. If you can find out the content for me, I might be able to help your association solve this. Trouble."

From Qin Wenrong's look when he was watching the game, Song Ye had probably guessed the opponent's plan, so in order to avoid conflict with the association, she decided to reach a consensus on cooperation with the other party.

"What you said is true?" At this time, Xiao Ke didn't think Song Ye was joking. It was related to the interests of the association. He would not take it lightly.

Ten thousand wordsIf Fang Qing or Yin Hengyang heard this, they might think that Song Ye was talking nonsense, because they didn't think that an identity like Song Ye would be connected with the top wealthy Qin family.