Chapter 706-710

"This is the rule. These people said they want to challenge you, so they can't change it."

Song Ye just used the rule as a reason to leave the game, and now he was pushed back by the rule by the other party, which was really defeated.

No, she can only respond one by one.

Although these disciples were not very capable, they were also afraid of Song Ye, and they fought fiercely, but the fighting of hundreds of people had to be exhausted.

Three hours later, it was already more than one o'clock in the afternoon, and Song Ye faced the challenge of the 100th place. The sweat on his forehead had wetted his back and his physical strength was obviously insufficient.

She looked up at the new moon, and saw that the other party was totally watching the show, and knew that the other party would not extend a helping hand, so she didn't waste any effort to ask her for help.

I thought that the Ye Family's training was really rigorous to the extreme, and the wheel warfare would consume people until they fell.

Piansheng was also a militant, wiped the sweat from her head, and when she moved her footsteps, she bent over and rushed out again.

In fact, this time, she was really pitted by the crescent moon.

The crescent moon on the steps seemed leisurely and casual while drinking tea, but in fact he was always watching the situation in the audience, counting the number of challengers while secretly surprised.

In the past, there were newcomers who were fought by wheels, and at most they had to deal with a dozen or so of them and then lay down. This Song Ye has already dealt with a hundred.

Just now when Song Ye took the shot, Xinyue knew that she was good, but this good limit, with the passage of time, repeatedly broke her bottom line.

One hundred and one, one hundred and two, one hundred and three... The girl's slender figure is a machine that never knows how tired she is. Down is to fight continuously.

At this moment, the evaluation that New Moon can give is only monster.

The monster-like physical strength and the monster-like willpower look so different from the little figure in the memory...

Xu was thinking that she was a little fascinated , and she was negligent until Song Ye's physical strength was exhausted. When the punch flew out, she secretly said bad, and she was about to roll up the hurricane to catch her.

But before she could do anything, the outside of the courtyard rushed in again quickly.

Everyone only felt the sound of wind passing by their ears, and then a black suit caught the girl who had fallen in the air.

The owner of the black clothes is obviously not a disciple of the disciple, because the black gold thread embroidered on the silk and satin on the back is different from the disciple's clothing, and the huge Luo family font in the middle makes the identity of the visitor clear.

Qin Zhan.

This man who used to be among the best in the Ye Family Disciple Hall for more than a month and was regarded by all the female disciples as the target of Chinese food has now become the young master of the Luo Family, reaching a height beyond their reach.

Reappearing, he still stood there quietly and stood out from the crowd. The cold and hard aura of his whole body was so powerful that it was terrifying. After removing the disguise, the facial features that had changed slightly became tougher and harder, and he also had the taste of an Oriental man.

The female disciples who have been alone for a long time can't wait to pour into his arms when they see such a high-quality man.

It's a pity that the man's arms have long been occupied by others, and the ugly little girl who occupies this advantageous position is still so ugly.

Gululu, this scene is just like a handsome guy with a beast, and the female disciples couldn't help feeling sore.

"Train well, do you have to kill someone?" Qin Zhan held the girl who had fainted with her eyes closed in her arms, and swept across everyone in the courtyard coldly, letting out the cold air on her body.

Everyone shivered abruptly, and all lowered their heads subconsciously.

Crescent Moon stepped a few steps down the steps, and saw that the unconscious girl's face was soaked with sweat, she immediately regretted it, "Hey, Master Luo family will give the person to me soon, this is my negligence. I wanted to test where her limit is, and how can I know that this girl is so desperate."

In fact, it was because she had pitted people just now, and she had lost her mind, and then something went wrong.

Therefore, in Qin Zhan's cold expression, the more he spoke, the clearer his words became.

Qin Zhan glanced at her sternly, and the air-conditioning almost froze her for an instant, and then walked straight to the side room with people in his arms.

The Luo family's subordinates hurried over and saw their young master walking into the wing with a girl in his hand, and the door slammed shut. Several people looked at each other, not knowing whether to go up and knock on the door or Helped to disperse the onlookers.

Not to mention that they were dumbfounded, but the Ye family disciples and Xinyue were both dumbfounded.

After reacting for a long time, Xinyue was so excited that she stretched out her hand and grabbed a female disciple over, "Say, is the scandal between Song Ling and Luo Family Young Master true?"

"I...I don't know." The female disciple did. Want to cry, just suffered a broken love, a glass heart was ravaged again now, it was like crying without tears.

Xinyue let go of her, grinding her posterior teeth, and decided to wait for Song Ye to come out later, so she must ask carefully.

But who knows, this wait is nearly an hour.

Could it be that Song Ye was so tired that he was in a coma? Actually not. When Qin Zhan entered the house and closed the door, he already realized that the girl in his arms was pretending.

"Are you so afraid of being exposed to our relationship?" A certain elder brother who was still very tall just overturned the vinegar jar as soon as he closed the door, with a gloomy tone of dissatisfaction.

Song Ye opened his eyes in his arms and met the deep eyes of the other party. For a moment, he was a little guilty. He quickly got down from his arms and changed the subject, "Why are you here?" I didn't hear that he was coming to Ye last night. Family.

Qin Zhan hand withhold her waist does not make people move, breathed in her ear, "Come take things, it leaves the way met the Lord every family. How about you, here in broad daylight with people hard, ah?"

Specially desperately The pronunciation of the two characters was emphasized, Qin Zhan raised his intonation, and his magnetic voice crawled into Song Ye's heart.

"No, that palm flew out deliberately." The latter evaded uncomfortably with his ears red, while explaining. She wasn't stupid, she wouldn't really fight to death with hundreds of people obediently, so she took advantage of the crescent moon to pretend to be hit and flew out.

Later, she was accidentally hit by Qin Zhan. In order to prevent this man from being untimely and unable to control her revenge, she could only pretend to be unconscious.

Helplessly, the man was too shrewd, and halfway through her breathing was wrong, she was seen through.

"Knowing my physical condition makes me so tired." Qin Zhan couldn't guess that she was warlike, otherwise, with her mind, there would be a hundred ways to avoid these competitions, so she is so angry now. .

Song Ye brows, knowing that today's affairs cannot be easily done, so he can only leaned forward, nestled on the man's chest, lowered his voice, and called, "Big Brother."Two lives, Song Ye had relatives, lovers, and friends. He was no longer alone and widowed, only a puppet that killed people but didn't understand life.