Chapter 606-610

On this Saturday, Song Ye declined Hao Tian's kindness to come to see her, and directly stated, "You can't inquire about things that I don't want to say. I'm already looking for a solution to the matter, and it's forbidden to leak the information. Including Qin Zhan."

Then, she didn't wait for the reply there and hung up the phone. Hao Zhengyi must have been very concerned about the call from the old patriarch last night. Knowing that she couldn't find it, she asked Hao Tian to come out and stare.

But they all forgot what kind of person Song Ye was. As long as it was what she wanted to do, few people in the world could stop her.

One hour after Qin Zhan went out, Song Ye also informed Zhao Chongbin to drive all the way to the secretly purchased house in the suburbs.

The location here is remote, with many abandoned buildings and few people.

The car turned all the way from the edge of the building into a bend, and it took about ten minutes before it slowly stopped in front of a small house. The mottled wall was covered with some moss, and the iron door was also rusty, no different from the surrounding empty buildings. , But as long as you listen carefully, you can still hear a trace of heavy footsteps, sometimes mixed with quiet conversations.

"Since they took it over, they have not had any contact with the outside world, and no one has discovered that they are missing." Zhao Chongbin also got out of the car, standing next to the girl and whispering a report.

Song Ye nodded, and then moved closer to the house and reached out to open the iron door.

The dim figure in the room seemed to be taken aback, and then before Song Ye could speak, he roared furiously, "What time is it now, do you want to starve us to death? I said that my daughter is rich, you want The ransom is asking for her. She is called Song Ye. She is now the master of the Medicine King Hall. She is also married to the second young master of the Qin family. She is the wife of the major general. She is not short of money. If you lock us like this, you won't get a cent. . It's okay if you don't want me to make a call, she will not fail to pay, if not, I have other ways."

Maybe because he stayed here for too long, the panic in his heart accumulated too much, so when someone came again, the man subconsciously used the way of yelling to take the opportunity to vent.

"Oh? Do you have any other way, speak out, and I will help you advise." I thought it would be a man in black as usual. In the past, when I heard his yelling, most of them would leave without saying anything, but today A cold woman's voice came over.

Song Yuanzhi was shocked suddenly, got up from the chair, squinted his eyes and looked at the backlit figure at the door, "You are... Song Ye!" When the name was pronounced, the man's voice was full of surprise. Also mixed with bluntness and strangeness.

Song Ye looked at the man who had been together under one roof for fifteen years, but hadn't seen him in three years, and he was destitute and almost unrecognizable.

In the past, Song Ye sent people under the fence. The situation changed. Song Ye already has countless assets in his hands, but Song Yuanzhi still wears a poser suit. His cheeks are thin and his eyes become hollow. The folds between the eyebrows and forehead lines look like ten years old.

Hearing the sound, there was another messy footsteps from the back room. Lu Lan, with slippers between her hair and her hair tangled, opened the curtain and walked out. When she first saw the door, she almost cried with joy. "I said Song Ye won't leave us alone. She has always been well-behaved and filial to her parents. How could she not save her life? Isn't this coming? Song Ye, give them the money and take us away. It's cold and cold here. Gloomy and uncomfortable living. I heard that you are now a major general's wife. You are married to a wealthy family. You must have a good life. When you hold a wedding, we should not be too rude as a maiden. If that's good, you should take it first. Let's stay at your house, we will dress up more and make sure to be as glamorous as those rich wives after a while."

She talked a lot, with an unfamiliar smile on Song Ye's face.

Song Yuanzhi had already reacted at this time, and a pair of cloudy eyes looked up and down Song Ye.

He loves this skin bag more than anyone else, so he can tell the high value of Song Ye's clothes at a glance. When he thinks that he is still wearing an old and old suit, a layer of gloom appears on his eyebrows. "Leave your parents here to suffer and suffer, but you are wearing gold and silver outside. Where did you have such a big face, where you died earlier, don't you know if you are hungry and cold here? Why don't you drive us home? It used to be a piece of wood, but now it's still a piece of wood. Also, immediately give me a supplementary card, I want to buy new clothes, I am really fed up with this kind of life."

Since the second lady of the Qin family learned about Song After Ye's identity, they originally rushed to the capital overnight to enjoy their blessings, but they didn't expect everyone to come to the door later, but the other party didn't know what medicine was wrong, and said that they would not get out of the car to meet.

Later, they were sent out of the capital. They escaped halfway and finally entered the capital again, but they were tied to this place where the birds did not shit, and their life was the same as before in Yuncheng, so poor and worthless.

Seeing Song Ye at this time, he was just like seeing a cash cow, wishing to live in a big villa immediately, dressed up like other high-class people.

"Ah, is my sister outside? Mom, help me out to meet, I haven't seen my sister for a long time." Song Meimei's voice came from the back room, which was so sweet and scary, "Sister, it's me, Meimei. "

Yes, Song Ye, you haven't seen your sister for a long time, you two have not seen each other for so long, there must be a lot of things to say." Lu Lan said, the person has already turned around. Hastily entered inside.

Inside it was crackling and tossing for a while, and from time to time Song Meimei complained about Lu Lan's clumsy feet, and then the movement of the crutches leaning on the ground and dragging her feet swaying.

When the door curtain was lifted, Song Ye's cold eyes swept over without wave, watching Song Meimei, who had been lying in bed for many years, had a swollen body, endocrine disorders and pimples, except for strangeness.

But Song Meimei was staying. She always knew that Song Ye looked good, but she had never seen such a noble and beautiful girl with a skirt like this, but she hadn't seen her in two years, and she had grown taller. Become slender, concave and convex, skin is fair, eyebrows seem to be more refined, and the beauty is breathtaking.

The beauty is so beautiful that people can't help being jealous and malicious, Song Meimei hurriedly lowered her eyes, a stiff smile pulled out from the corners of her mouth, "Sister, you came to pick us up, parents all miss you."

Song Ye looked from start to finish Raising a smiling face to please, roaring and roaring for granted, there are also these different mouths, and the corners of the lips are drawn in a cold arc."Who gave you this illusion?" The