Chapter 36-40

The last time he was in a private house, Song Ye was shocked by a few sandbags before he had time to force a confession. This time he was hit by her again, so naturally he couldn't miss a good opportunity.

The bastard was only in his twenties, and he was a tall man. Hearing Song Ye citing the name of the Earth Tiger Gang, she felt a little emboldened in her original fear, "Yes, we are from the Earth Tiger Gang. People, acquaintances, please let us go quickly, otherwise, Brother Zheng, Brother Zheng, ah..."

Before the cruel words were finished, Song Ye's slender fingers moved, and the dagger was pulled out by brushing the floor. It hurt. There was another heartbreaking scream, and the people behind Xu Zihang couldn't help shivering, and were startled by the blood spattering scene.

But the perpetrator was still calm, "I don't like to listen to nonsense, I ask, you answer, understand?"

When the dagger was on the other shoulder again, the gangster was already looking at the person in front of him like a monster. The young girl screamed and didn't dare to come out again.

This woman is so fucking cruel.

The scene was completely quiet, and Song Ye continued to ask: "Where is the nest of the Earth Tiger Gang?"

" Yes , at No.131 Yun Street."

"The time when your boss appeared there."

"Every night, Brother Zheng has a woman here. There, at night."

"Behind the Ground Tiger Gang, is there a bigger backing?"

"No, no, the Ground Tiger Gang was created by Brother Zheng with one hand. Our site in Yuncheng was punched by Brother Zheng with his fist.

Yes ." The question went well so far, but Song Ye still looked up at Xu Zihang and asked if the answer was true or false.

Xu Zihang nodded, "Well, it's basically correct, but their boss Zhou Zheng can control those sites, not by his fists, but by the *** caught from the black market. Under the song and dance hall they control, many girls are because of this. Suffering." At this point, Xu Zihang's eyes turned red, and his expression was a bit agitated, presumably some acquaintance planted here.

***...

Song Ye's eyelids moved slightly, and his gaze calmly returned to the bastard, "deception, it takes a price."

The bastard fought a cold war, and was scared to cry when he was dangerous. Don't kill me, I, we have no choice, this matter, can't be said, let's say, Brother Zheng will not let us go."

"But, lying, I will not let you go." Song Ye turned the dagger, a little bit I didn't mean to be soft-hearted, "I remember that some gang's initiation ceremonies require participants to impose a penalty of two holes and three knives. Today I will teach you what you need to experience when entering a gang." After the

words were finished, there was a lot of confusion. In his horrified eyes, a bright dagger pierced the other shoulder. When the bully was about to scream, Song Ye blocked his mouth with a stone.

Then the third knife pierced into the opponent's thigh, and it actually fainted people alive.

A bloody person was in front of him. Xu Zihang called himself the boss of the ruffian. His face turned pale at the moment, and he had never seen anyone attack so cruel.

But Song Ye, the torturer, loosened his finger and picked up a paper towel to wipe the stained blood. The white clothes and white trousers were still slender and clean, and the delicate and white face was even more calm and appalling. She took the coat in Wang Tiechuan's hand and put it on, turning around and leaving.