Chapter 286-290

The so-called benefits are as great as the risks.

If you want to dig the first pot of gold in this wave of the rise of the Internet, you must be in mixed water to catch fish.

Song Ye was well versed in this way, so he was also psychologically prepared.

When the first wave of anti-tracking came along, Song Ye's hands were already moving up the keyboard quickly, and the speed was faster or slower than that of rocks. The densely packed code numbers moved quickly on the screen, as if you didn't even think about it. Let the onlookers marvel at it.

At ten o'clock, the systems in more than a dozen cities are still being repaired, but the progress is slow.

After realizing that this was a deliberate hacking operation, the boss immediately notified the relevant department to conduct investigation and anti-tracking on the relevant host, but unfortunately all the information that was traced to the past was completely neglected.

Seeing the time passing by, the various losses caused by the system breakdown are increasing sharply. In desperation, the upper hand has no choice but to contact the most outstanding elite in the military-side team today, Qin Zhan's eagle team.

"Boss, there was a call from above, and a group of hackers attacked the network systems of major cities. Within an hour, dozens of cities had already fallen." Outside the door, members of the Eagle Group received the call hurriedly I rushed in and reported the truth in a brief and concise statement, "They can't handle this matter, and hope to use our power to dispatch."

Qin Zhan, who was looking at the design drawings, did not even raise his head, and just nodded and said: "Well, leave it to Xiao Six processing is fine, and the training

should be stepped up outside." "Yes." The man simply replied, and passed a note to the soldier in the room, then patted his butt and left. Such things that are not within the scope of their responsibilities are small things that they don't care about.

The little soldier was nestled next to the computer, his tiny head looked young, and his eyes were shining, giving a person a very energetic and clever feeling.

He had just finished simulating the military-affair direct flight system, and now he was stuffed with an insignificant task, and he was a little distracted, but the boss was behind him, and he couldn't tolerate half laziness, so he could only press hard. Follow the system of more than a dozen cities, and break it up with a complete pill and an anti-virus.

But as soon as the system was turned on, he suddenly yelped.

Qin Zhan That lifted from the design head, looked in the past, "how?"

Six hesitated, scratched his head, "No, that met a master, the virus is a new model, difficult to deal with."

Said It's difficult to deal with, but his tone sounds particularly excited.

Qin Zhan knew that he hadn't met an opponent for a long time, looked up at the sky outside, and gave the order, "It's only till twelve o'clock, and the afternoon training can't be interrupted."

"Okay, look at me." Xiao Liu took a look. There were still two hours left, and his eyes lighted up a few minutes after brushing the floor. Anti-tracking against cyber attacks was a hunting game for him. It was just time for him to play. The smile on his face was almost grinning. When it came to my ears, my subordinates crackled and quickly tapped the keyboard.

However, in this game, who is the hunter and who is the prey is yet to be known.

Since the second wave of anti-tracking that started pouring in at 10:30, Song Ye's fingers have never left the keyboard. This time, the opponent's computer operation is obviously much better than the previous one. Song Ye had to score 12 points. Spiritual response.