Chapter 291-295

Yunye Technology made the first shot and won full applause. Yaowangtang's business has also steadily expanded under the control of Yuan Song and Hao Zhengyi. Without Leng Jia as a competitor, it will be sooner or later that the national pharmaceutical market will be taken down. .

However, in the past six months or so, the industry has been continuously expanding and the development has been accelerated, but Zhao Zhen from Yufu Jewelry has been complaining.

Because all the operating funds are obtained from Yufu Jewelry, the industrial chain increases, and there is no profit in a short period of time. Zhao Zhen is unable to make ends meet, and funds are in short supply.

So as soon as Song Ye finished processing Yunye's firewall patent, Zhao Zhen kept pulling her to participate in the large stone gambling market.

"Where is it this time? Why didn't she have a document introduction?" She didn't know her destination until Song Ye got on the plane. She raised her eyes and asked Zhao Zhen beside her, but saw that his expression was a little dodging.

There are very few people in this world who can be stared at by Song Ye with no guilty conscience. Zhao Zhen naturally lost in three or two, took out a black card from his pocket, and said in a mysterious voice: "This is an international The exhibition will be held every three months in different places around the world, but it is a private hall that is not open to the public. It has always been mysterious and low-key. Only selected people are eligible to receive invitation cards. If you don't see this card I can't believe that Yufu Jewelry can be selected."

Song Ye played with the small card in his hand. There was no address and no signature on the pure black page, only a enchanting golden font, "S... "

She quickly sifted through the information of the previous life in her mind, but found nothing. There are too many mysterious and ancient things hidden in all walks of life in this world, such as medicine stone, S, these are not completely controlled by her.

"Uncle Zhao is in such a hurry to go, I'm afraid this stone bet is not easy." Song Ye flipped the card in his hand back and forth, a faint smell of perfume was smelled at the tip of his nose, which was a very attractive fragrance for women.

"Hehe, I can't hide anything from you." Zhao Zhen smiled, with a trace of guilty conscience on his face, "S's mansion gambling stone, there are many treasures in it, and as long as the conditions are met, all can be selected for free. But let's not It's free, and you can definitely win the gambling on the stone." Obviously, Zhao Zhen is not so greedy for free lunch, because he is too keen on jade, so he is more interested in some hidden treasures.

After learning about it, Song Ye didn't say anything else, but the black card in his palm always gave her an uncomfortable feeling.

And when they took the plane all the way north, Qin Zhan also received a new mission at the base in Maoshan, Shishi. The helicopter of the Eagle group directly carried them to the high altitude and went straight to the destination.

Looking at the sky below, Qin Zhan was in a trance for the first time. The young man was still on that land, and he seemed to have concerns in his heart.

The plane travelled along the route of Northern Europe and finally landed near the Alps. When they got off the plane, they immediately felt the temperature drop, driving away the summer heat.

Song Ye and Zhao Zhen came out of the airport and were picked up by the VIP car of Mansion S. The extended RV drove all the way into the small farm town under the mountains. You could see the small wooden houses of European architecture scattered among the garden lawns, and the blond children running from time to time. Come out to play and have fun, women dressed up and knock on the door to party, the vast and sparsely populated township is full of peace and freedom.