Chapter 56-60

Song Ye and Zhao Zhen didn't follow the crowds early in the morning. After a leisurely breakfast, she also asked Song Ye to take her to several nearby high schools to observe them. When they entered the event venue, it was close to noon.

Zhao Zhen went to register his name, holding a magnifying glass and a flashlight, and rushing in to look at the wool in a hurry. Song Ye saw that he was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, but he comforted him in his leisure time: "Uncle Zhao, there are not many people, no need Urgent."

"How can I not be in a hurry, I will be so anxious to die. This good thing is sold out at the beginning of the scene, and there will be good goods in the rest." Zhao Zhen suffocated what he said all morning, and said in a hurry. Yes, but he regretted it after speaking. Because at the reception last night, Song Ye stayed behind closed doors after angrily leaving. Zhao Zhen thought about it, fearing that Song Ye was wronged in the hands of Shao Qin, but after all, he is a big man. It's easy to ask questions, so today I am especially obedient to Song Ye's wishes.

Song Ye didn't pay attention to Zhao Zhen's weird expression. His eyes had long been fixed on the large pieces of wool lying in the field, and his footsteps followed. "It's just right now, there will be no competition when there are few people." What's more, what she is guarding against is Wang Yutang's old fox. This time, the cost has been recovered.

After listening to the explanation, Zhao Zhen nodded his head in understanding, and then changed his mind. He was only thinking about the cost of the investment, and he was not as calm as Song Ye, and suddenly felt a little ashamed.

Following Song Ye to the large-scale woolen side, he turned around. He probably had a bottom line on the price, but Zhao Zhen frowned tightly. "This time the woolen material is in good condition, but the price is much higher. Wang Yutang made it so big. I'm afraid I want to make a fortune."

Song Ye nodded, randomly picked a small piece of wool, and explored it, but she saw green in her eyes. She probably also had plans. "The texture of the rough stone from Myanmar is better than ordinary. The market's raw materials are good, and the higher prices are acceptable. Uncle Zhao, let's break up and save time."

"Well, good." Zhao Zhen was already very interested, and he was gone as soon as he got the order.

Seeing his excitement when he saw the wool, Song Ye couldn't help laughing, and a faint arc floated on his delicate and beautiful face.

Near noon, most people went to eat and rest, only a few people in the venue continued to study.

Song Ye wandered empty-handed in the large woolen area, and not many people noticed it, just as a child who came with an adult. While she seemed to hang out at random, in fact she deliberately avoided the surveillance cameras.

Standing in front of a ton of wool, Song Ye was not in a hurry to explore the interior with his abilities, but first used the knowledge he had learned to analyze.

This piece of wool in front of the skin is black and red. It belongs to fine leather, with fine crystals and precise structure. The hardness of this stone is very high. Most of the jadeite produced is of middle and top grade. The price listed below is 2 million. Other equivalent wools are more expensive, and more than a dozen small flags have been inserted on them, which means that many people have been optimistic about this wool and are bidding with hidden bids.

After watching it for a while, Song Ye actually put his hand up and carefully used his abilities to perceive the internal situation. However, in this case, almost half of the stones are white flowers, and there is a small green near the center, but the size of a basketball, the green looks lifeless, obviously a dead jade.