Chapter 271-275

Happy to death, this is a very appropriate adjective.

What Song Ye put in Leng Yuexinjiu was a model with stronger medicinal properties. In addition to not being addicted, it would continue to produce physiological reactions until the whole person was exhausted and died.

After all, this was also a dark move, she expected Leng Yuexin would not let her go, and she never thought of showing mercy.

"Devil, you devil..." Leng Fang could no longer control the roar in his mouth. The young man in white clothes in front of him looked pure and innocent, but in fact his bones were completely black. If Leng's frustration gave him a huge blow, then Leng Yuexin's insolvency was the last straw that crushed the camel.

Now that Leng Fang, who is holding his phone full of grief and anger, still looks like a boss.

"Okay, I give up, I give up, you want the drug-drug trading channel, I will hand it to you." Leng Fang got up, walked to the side and took out the pre-prepared documents from the safe. He didn't expect he would come here. step.

The thing was handed over, and Song Ye opened it for acceptance on the spot. After confirming the content at a glance, he passed the thing to Zhao Chongbin behind him.

The latter took it, but his movements were slightly stiff. When he looked at Song Ye's gaze, Zhao Chongbin's eyes even showed a little fear.

Yes, fear.

From entering the capital's wealthy Lengjia negotiations, to the besieging of the dead, to Song Ye's action, Zhao Chongbin's back was covered with a layer of sweat, but the young man in front of him was calm and composed, although the situation seemed to be at a disadvantage. In fact, the opponent has been choked.

Zhao Chongbin derives a trace of dazedness from this fearful heart. What kind of strength background does the young man in front of him have so that he has such a strategy?

No one answered him, even Song Ye would not answer his questions at this moment.

This negotiation is still going on.

"I've given you things, what's Yuexin's antidote?" Leng Fang calmed down and asked for the same price.

Unfortunately, "Zong Leng misunderstood, this is not all." Song Ye's cold voice is like an elegant violin, with a slow and tidy taste.

"Song Ye, don't go too far. The poison-product cake is enough to support you, and my Leng family can't fight with you anymore. What do you want?" Leng Fang gritted his teeth, wishing he could kill the one in front of him. A young man who can make an inch.

Song Ye met his gaze with a cold smile, "With additional conditions, I want your Leng family to disappear on the boundary of the capital." The

Leng family's industry is completely withdrawn from the capital!

In this place where every inch of land and money is rich, the capital is the heart of the Leng family's industry. Withdrawing from the capital, the Leng family will definitely be hurt more seriously.

"It's impossible." Leng Fang grinned his teeth, trying to make the last dying struggle.

Song Ye sat on the sofa with her slender fingertips touching the armrests, feeling contented, "You are not qualified to negotiate with me. Now you want to regain the trust of the Qin family, and only Leng Yuexin is the bargaining chip left. If you die, you won't be Qin Feng's father-in-law."

Leng Fang took a deep breath. He didn't expect Song Ye to be able to perceive his thoughts. He was shocked in his heart and hated this kind of holding hands. Sorrow.